General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Is There An Organization That Will Fly Me To Israel To Fight In Time Of War

(1/3) > >>

Yirmayahu:
I need to know something and to convey the information to people like myself. I'm a Jew, my great grandmother having been a Morano in Sicily; but I however now keep Torah and Mikvah. I want to know if there is an organization that will, during a time of crisis in Israel, will fly me to Israel to fight against any and all enemies of Israel, even if it happens to be America that is an enemy (G-d forbid). Anyway, there are quite a few of us who would go to Israel if we were called upon to do so. I'm getting older, will be 53 in January, but my eyesight is still good and I can squeeze off rounds and hit what I aim at. I'm even better when I'm shooting at someone that I have a particular hatred for. Anyway, if anyone at JTF could give me that info or hook me up with that organization I would surely appreciate it. Shalom Mishpochim.

Yirmayahu

[email protected]

maelgwyn:
As far back as 1967 i would have fought but cauldnt get there! >:(

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Yirmayahu on September 22, 2011, 03:31:27 AM ---I need to know something and to convey the information to people like myself. I'm a Jew, my great grandmother having been a Morano in Sicily; but I however now keep Torah and Mikvah. I want to know if there is an organization that will, during a time of crisis in Israel, will fly me to Israel to fight against any and all enemies of Israel, even if it happens to be America that is an enemy (G-d forbid). Anyway, there are quite a few of us who would go to Israel if we were called upon to do so. I'm getting older, will be 53 in January, but my eyesight is still good and I can squeeze off rounds and hit what I aim at. I'm even better when I'm shooting at someone that I have a particular hatred for. Anyway, if anyone at JTF could give me that info or hook me up with that organization I would surely appreciate it. Shalom Mishpochim.

Yirmayahu

[email protected]

--- End quote ---
Why don't you make Aliyah?

Rubystars:
If someone is more loyal to another country other than the USA they should move to that other country.

Yirmayahu:

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on September 29, 2011, 04:40:43 PM ---Why don't you make Aliyah?

--- End quote ---

There might be problems, I don't know. It was my paternal great-grandmother and I think the law of return requires a maternal connection. Also, when she died all information went with her so I could not prove my heritage. How strict is the Law of Return and what documents would I have to provide. In other words, what is required. I've often thought of making Aliyah but in my situation will they let me in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version