Author Topic: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success  (Read 59177 times)

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
Re: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2014, 01:10:02 PM »
Watch videos by Rabbi Tovia Singer. He addresses these claims, and shows how they were lies to save Jewish lives which is allowed. The opinions also didn't address anything in the religion, just stated it *might* not be idolatry.
Ok. Whatever. Whether Christianity is idolatry is between them and G-d. I was just stating that there were Rabbinic authorities, who said that it's idolatry for Jews, but not for non-Jews.
Tag Mechir is striking our enemies. I'll support anyone who dares to lift a finger against the protected species of mass murderers. If there was anyone to support accomplishing something the nice way, of course I'd support them.

Also, I'm not in Tag Mechir, and how do you know anything of my mentality? You know nothing of Tag-Mechir, however, and can't support your claim of them being spolied brats with anything. We want Arabs out of Israel now. Anyone who fights for it is a hero, and anyone who stands against the little efforts possible is a traitor.
So in one paragraph, you say that you'll support tag Machir because they're "striking our enemies" and in another paragraph, you say that you're "not in tag Machir." Then you continue with, "how do you know anything of my mentality?" I know from the way you write. You may not be with the Tag Machir people. But you still attack anyone who condemns Tag Machir. All I said was that I don't support Tag Machir. And then you people get all vitriolic and accuse me of being a liberal. The liberals I argue with will laugh at that idea. I can tell from your responses that you live in a closed-minded narrow world. I'm sorry that I can't toe the line.
I think you learned to repeat a couple conservative lines to attack conservative movements. Every one of your argumentative tactics is straight out of a liberal playbook. To start with, you propose no solution of your own, you just point at problems and moan, then than attack the only ones doing something about them. Let's start with first things first, or this is an inquisition, not an argument. What is your position on what should be done about expulsions, and missionaries, and which group do your support that will resolve the problems there?
No. I am conservative. Just not as hateful as the clowns on this forum. What should be done about the missionaries? I support efforts to counter the missionaries efforts through education, not violence. So yes, I support what Rabbi Tovia Singer is doing in showing how Scripture supports the Jewish position on the Jesus question. Yes, I support using the internet and media to counter missionary efforts, not violent action. I know that many of you are mentally incapable of understanding that. But I'll say it anyway. What to do about the expulsions? Which case? If there are illegal outposts there, then they don't belong there. And yes, I would support Israel dismantling settlements if it'll bring peace [something I'm pessimistic about; considering that the "Palestinians" use any territory they get as a terror base to attack Israel, thusly resulting in terrorism on Israel increasing]. You claim that I can't support my point about Tag Machir being "spoiled brats" [yes, spoiled, not "spolied"]. Umm. You just got to look at their actions. They resort to violence and vandalism whenever anything doesn't go their way. And you want to act like that's heroic and you get all vitriolic if anyone disagrees. As for the two-state solution, I don't ideologically support it because ideologically, I think that the land belongs to Israel. But you got to look at the reality. Can Israel bring it about? So I would support the two-state solution only if it brings peace [which is something I don't believe because of the history]. As for the borders, that's for something for Israel and the Arabs to negotiate about.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2014, 01:20:03 PM »
I think I became an obsession for you hate mongers because I don't tow the line. Anyway, never did I deny that Arabs and leftists destroy olive trees and blame it on Jewish residents in the territories. Yes, that does happen. And I don't support them either. Yes, the root cause of the conflict is Arab rejection of Israel's right to exist on their land and is not Tag Machir. Does that mean that I have to support Tag Machir? No. What's with all the vitriol? All I did was say that I disagree with Tag Machir and their tactics. You think that because there are cases where Jewish "settlers"  get the blame many times when Arabs and leftists frame them, therefore, I got to support tag Machir even when they are guilty. And that just makes no sense.

That is not just what you said actually.  You said the most terrible things about Tag Mechir and not half as much a condemnation on the true bad guys..muslim terrorists. 

And nobody on this forum supports Tag Mechir.  Quite simply our priorities are on the true enemies of the Jewish people.

And yes, you were blaming the burning of Olive trees on Tag Mechir.  We aren't half wits, you know.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2014, 01:24:04 PM »
That is not just what you said actually.  You said the most terrible things about Tag Mechir and not half as much a condemnation on the true bad guys..muslim terrorists. 

And nobody on this forum supports Tag Mechir.  Quite simply our priorities are on the true enemies of the Jewish people.

And yes, you were blaming the burning of Olive trees on Tag Mechir.  We aren't half wits, you know.

? You mean "not" support?

Or not support, but do not condemn.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2014, 01:50:22 PM »

I denounced Muslim terrorists way more than I denounced Tag Machir [I'm not only counting on this forum]. I am a big time opponent of radical Islam and a big time supporter of Israel. As for the blaming Tag Machir for destroying the olive trees, I only blame them when they're responsible. I'm sure sometimes they're responsible. And sometimes it's leftists and Arabs trying to make the Jewish community in Judea and Samaria look bad. That's what I said. Of course I condemn the enemies of the Jewish people. Stop putting words in mouth. Or in other words, open up your head so you can take in fact instead of just being a one way garbage spewer. Yes, I didn't say nice things about Tag Machir. As one of the quotes someone has says, that would be dishonest. Yes, I condemn Tag Machir because, in addition to their actions being immoral, they play right into the hands of the anti-Israel propaganda machine.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2014, 01:51:55 PM »

And nobody on this forum supports Tag Mechir. 
Then why do many people here defend them or resort to such vitriol if somebody says that what Tag Machir is doing is wrong?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
? You mean "not" support?

Or not support, but do not condemn.

We consider Tag Mechir brave, but do not support their actions.  We don't condemn them either.  And we definitely do not shed tears over the "victims".  Our stance is that our energy should be spent condemning Israel's true enemies; not Tag Mechir, who are far from being enemies of the Jewish people and they try to do good for Israel in order to prevent further suicidal concessions against murderous Arabs.

I'll put this story for you:  There were these two Jews about to get shot by Nazis at a shooting range.  One Nazi soldier calls out, "Any last requests?"  So one Jew says to the other, "I think I will ask for a cigarette."  And the other Jew replies, "No don't! It will just make them angry!"

Benyamin Solomon is that second Jew.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »
Then why do many people here defend them or resort to such vitriol if somebody says that what Tag Machir is doing is wrong?

Because you would act like a traitor and turn a Tag Mechir person in to the authorities if you had the chance..and yes you have been doing more than just condemning their actions.

If you were a normal person, you would just simply say, "I disagree with what Tag Mechir does because it hurts the cause of the Jewish people and Israel."

And to that comment, all of us in JTF would disagree with it and site examples of how so called radicals and so called crazy Jews were more effective than the ones who tried to be presentable and politically correct like you.

JTF does not condemn nor condone actions of Tag Mechir.  We do not support them.  We do believe that what they do is brave, but at the same time do not recommend for JTFers to follow suit.  And to the victims of Tag Mechir, which are building structures and not actual human beings, we do not shed tears for.

And we do not care what the media thinks. The media will spin any direction they want to condemn the settlers.  So to the media, we say, "Screw you..we care what Hashem thinks and not the enemies of the Jewish people."  You ought to think the same way and drop your vitriol against Tag Mechir individuals. Your focus needs to be change if you are a champion of the Jewish people, settlers, and Israel.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2014, 02:01:27 PM »
We consider Tag Mechir brave, but do not support their actions.  We don't condemn them either.  And we definitely do not shed tears over the "victims".  Our stance is that our energy should be spent condemning Israel's true enemies; not Tag Mechir, who are far from being enemies of the Jewish people and they try to do good for Israel in order to prevent further suicidal concessions against murderous Arabs.

I'll put this story for you:  There were these two Jews about to get shot by Nazis at a shooting range.  One Nazi soldier calls out, "Any last requests?"  So one Jew says to the other, "I think I will ask for a cigarette."  And the other Jew replies, "No don't! It will just make them angry!"

Benyamin Solomon is that second Jew.
I'm not that second Jew. Of course, Israel should defend herself. Jerusalem is her united capital. The world doesn't like it, tough luck. But I don't support cowardly thuggish tactics. Btw, Tag Machir is far from brave. They're cowards, period.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2014, 02:03:48 PM »
I'm not that second Jew. Of course, Israel should defend herself. Jerusalem is her united capital. The world doesn't like it, tough luck. But I don't support cowardly thuggish tactics. Btw, Tag Machir is far from brave. They're cowards, period.

You're the coward. These kids put their reputation and lives on the line.  You sit behind a computer and point fingers.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »
The administrator Chaim Ben Pesach constantly supports Christians when it's a dispute between Christians and Muslims. For instance, he calls the Serbs "heroic Serb Christians."

Leave the Serbs out of this Joshua Rosenberg or Joshua Rosenberg's pall. You know goose egg about the Serbs. You or your chum are amok because nobody wanted to advertise your videos on the forums.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2014, 02:58:19 PM »
בס''ד

"Benyamin Solomon" has given our members another live example of the hopelessly twisted thinking of cowardly, self-hating Jews:

The Tag Machir people just attack innocent people and vandalize property and think that they're all high and mighty.

So the Arab Muslim Nazis who live in the land of Israel and who have supported a holocaust against the Jewish people for more than 100 years are "innocent people". The Arab Nazi political parties who openly call for Israel's destruction consistently win 95% or more of the Arab vote in the Knesset elections. These Arab "civilians" who are voting for parties that praise the terrorist mass murderers of Fatah, Hamas and Hezballah are "innocent people".

It's against Torah to vandalize olive trees of the enemy side in war time

What utter ignorance of the Torah. When a war for survival is being waged, olive trees are more important than Jewish lives? Olive trees are more important than pikuach nefesh (saving lives)? If these olive trees provide income for Arab Nazis to be able to live in Israel and to be able to produce huge families, then they are a danger to Jewish lives.

And plus, the Torah commands Israel to respect the non-Jewish resident in the land. So there you go. 

Pathetic. The only non-Jewish residents that we must respect in the land according to the Torah are those who accept Jewish sovereignty and Jewish law, in other words, bnei Noach. The Torah commands us to expel the others. Moses, Joshua and King David would never have tolerated Arab Muslim Nazis living in the land of Israel.

I know the true intentions about Islamo-Fascism and Israel's enemies in the Arab and Muslim world. Yes, they're genocidal. But being better than them should not be the moral standard. Two wrongs don't make a right. Genocidal terrorism does not justify vandalism and attacks against innocent people.

So even though the Arab Muslim Nazis are genocidal, it is forbidden to vandalize their property. When wimpy Jews become self-haters, there is no limit to their insanity.

I just don't think that damaging people's property and attacking the IDF and Arab civilians with rocks is the correct tactic to use.

So Jews are not allowed to throw rocks at Arab "civilians" even though Arabs throw rocks at Jews day and night. Jews are not allowed to retaliate. Because right now, Tag Mechir are the only Jews who are retaliating and the only Jews who deal with the Arabs in a language they understand.

I left the Greater Israel cult and became free with the truth. 

"Greater Israel cult" means keeping Judea, Samaria, Gaza, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights which would make Israel about the size of New Jersey. Saying that Israel should be the size of New Jersey makes you part of a crazy "cult", according to this Judenrat kapo. Within these "Greater Israel" borders, the 66 nations of the Muslim world are still 2,000 times the size of tiny Israel. But even this is just too much land for the Jews, according to this endlessly appeasing worm.

One other point. The "Greater Israel cult" is Torah Judaism. The Torah actually commands us to liberate from the Nile to the Euphrates. Every time Jews commit the unforgivable crime of surrendering Jewish land or expelling Jews, it always leads to G-d's punishment.

Didn't say that I love Muhammad. Ideologically, I think that the "West Bank" and Gaza belong to Israel. But Israel doesn't have the morale or the resources to carry it out. IDF soldiers deal with tough moral dilemmas on how to balance out
Israel's security needs while respecting the human rights of the Arab civilian population. If Israel was to carry out the Greater Israel policy, the ranks of the refuseniks [those who refuse to serve in the IDF] will go up. It would be disastrous if Israel tried to take over all the territories. It means that I see reality and that I understand that reality can not always meet the ideological ideal. That's what it means. So there.

Here again, Israel doesn't have the "morale or the resources" to be the size of New Jersey. Leftist traitors may refuse to serve in the IDF - big deal, these "soldiers" are a fifth column anyway. The best thing that could happen would be for the leftist traitors to refuse to serve. Better yet would be if they left Israel altogether.

Btw, I'm not a liberal.

True. Even the most liberal Americans never suggest that the U.S. surrender American land. You are way beyond liberal.

Yes, I condemn Tag Machir because, in addition to their actions being immoral, they play right into the hands of the anti-Israel propaganda machine. 

You are the immoral one because Jews like you leave the Jewish people defenseless. You are so worried about appeasing world opinion that you allow Jews to be murdered so as not to "look bad" in the eyes of the anti-Semites. You fail to realize that one of the biggest reasons for anti-Semitism is cowardice. People detest cowards. Jewish youth often assimilate and are ashamed to be Jewish because of cowardly behavior of Jews like you. People respect courageous fighters even if they disagree with them. I personally witnessed how Rabbi Meir Kahane was respected more than all of the other Jewish leaders because he was regarded as a courageous, principled, idealistic warrior. "Practical" Jewish wimps who are unprincipled opportunists and who are willing to abandon their own land just for a moment of peace are despised. The brave fighting Israeli of the 1967 Six Day War was officially condemned but privately respected by the world. The gutless "pragmatic" Jews like you are held in contempt.

But even if the world would be against us for doing what has to be done, it wouldn't matter. As Rabbi Kahane, the greatest Jewish leader of modern times, always said:

"I would rather have a strong Israel that the whole world hates than an Auschwitz that the whole world loves."

One last point. Many Israeli Jews love Tag Mechir. Below is a Hebrew video showing leftist reporters stunned to find virtually all of the passing Jews on the street in Jerusalem strongly applauding Tag Mechir. We in JTF cannot applaud them for legal reasons because we are a law-abiding organization. But we certainly do not condemn them. Many Israeli Jews, especially young Jews, adore them.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 03:12:14 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

בס''ד

"Benyamin Solomon" has given our members another live example of the hopelessly twisted thinking of cowardly, self-hating Jews:

So the Arab Muslim Nazis who live in the land of Israel and who have supported a holocaust against the Jewish people for more than 100 years are "innocent people". The Arab Nazi political parties who openly call for Israel's destruction consistently win 95% or more of the Arab vote in the Knesset elections. These Arab "civilians" who are voting for parties that praise the terrorist mass murderers of Fatah, Hamas and Hezballah are "innocent people".

What utter ignorance of the Torah. When a war for survival is being waged, olive trees are more important than Jewish lives? Olive trees are more important than pikuach nefesh (saving lives)? If these olive trees provide income for Arab Nazis to be able to live in Israel and to be able to produce huge families, then they are a danger to Jewish lives.

Pathetic. The only non-Jewish residents that we must respect in the land according to the Torah are those who accept Jewish sovereignty and Jewish law, in other words, bnei Noach. The Torah commands us to expel the others. Moses, Joshua and King David would never have tolerated Arab Muslim Nazis living in the land of Israel.

So even though the Arab Muslim Nazis are genocidal, it is forbidden to vandalize their property. When wimpy Jews become self-haters, there is no limit to their insanity.

So Jews are not allowed to throw rocks at Arab "civilians" even though Arabs throw rocks at Jews day and night. Jews are not allowed to retaliate. Because right now, Tag Mechir are the only Jews who are retaliating and the only Jews who deal with the Arabs in a language they understand.

"Greater Israel cult" means keeping Judea, Samaria, Gaza, Jerusalem and the Golan Heights which would make Israel about the size of New Jersey. Saying that Israel should be the size of New Jersey makes you part of a crazy "cult", according to this Judenrat kapo. Within these "Greater Israel" borders, the 66 nations of the Muslim world are still 2,000 times the size of tiny Israel. But even this is just too much land for the Jews, according to this endlessly appeasing worm.

One other point. The "Greater Israel cult" is Torah Judaism. The Torah actually commands us to liberate from the Nile to the Euphrates. Every time Jews commit the unforgivable crime of surrendering Jewish land or expelling Jews, it always leads to G-d's punishment.

Here again, Israel doesn't have the "morale or the resources" to be the size of New Jersey. Leftist traitors may refuse to serve in the IDF - big deal, these "soldiers" are a fifth column anyway. The best thing that could happen would be for the leftist traitors to refuse to serve. Better yet would be if they left Israel altogether.

True. Even the most liberal Americans never suggest that the U.S. surrender American land. You are way beyond liberal.

You are the immoral one because Jews like you leave the Jewish people defenseless. You are so worried about appeasing world opinion that you allow Jews to be murdered so as not to "look bad" in the eyes of the anti-Semites. You fail to realize that one of the biggest reasons for anti-Semitism is cowardice. People detest cowards. Jewish youth often assimilate and are ashamed to be Jewish because of cowardly behavior of Jews like you. People respect courageous fighters even if they disagree with them. I personally witnessed how Rabbi Meir Kahane was respected more than all of the other Jewish leaders because he was regarded as a courageous, principled, idealistic warrior. "Practical" Jewish wimps who are unprincipled opportunists and who are willing to abandon their own land just for a moment of peace are despised. The brave fighting Israeli of the 1967 Six Day War was officially condemned but privately respected by the world. The gutless "pragmatic" Jews like you are held in contempt.

But even if the world would be against us for doing what has to be done, it wouldn't matter. As Rabbi Kahane, the greatest Jewish leader of modern times, always said:

"I would rather have a strong Israel that the whole world hates than an Auschwitz that the whole world loves."

One last point. Many Israeli Jews love Tag Mechir. Below is a Hebrew video showing leftist reporters stunned to find virtually all of the passing Jews on the street in Jerusalem strongly applauding Tag Mechir. We in JTF cannot applaud them for legal reasons because we are a law-abiding organization. But we certainly do not condemn them. Many Israeli Jews, especially young Jews, adore them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2014, 03:18:51 PM »
Bravo Chaim... You answered this troll succinctly and to the point. I am disgusted at this guy for supporting the enemies of the Jewish people while simultaneously insulting great Jews who are not afraid of what the world thinks. Jews MUST defend themselves. Hashem wants us to defend ourselves, as the Torah clearly teaches 'If one comes to kill you, you must rise first and kill him first'. Mealy mouthed self-haters such as Benyamin Solomon are a pock mark on the Jewish people, a shtetl mind who is convinced of his inferiority in the face of the muslim. He is prime dhimmi material.

I must rebuke this person if indeed he is Jewish. He has turned his back on his people and acts as an informer against them... Shame on you Benyamin...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2014, 04:03:29 PM »
"If there are illegal outposts there, then they don't belong there. And yes, I would support Israel dismantling settlements if it'll bring peace"

All I needed to hear. He's a far leftist, and 99% likely not a Jew.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2014, 04:44:51 PM »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/godsslave/2013/12/24/the-cult-of-greater-israel
Listen to this self hating kapo at 3.00 min mark supporting a Palestinian state. What a sick human being.
Calls the settlers whiny babies, what Gall!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2014, 05:06:39 PM »
Also his FB page and he's living in New York
https://www.facebook.com/benyamin.solomon
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2014, 05:17:08 PM »
That greater Israel blog post sure sounds like this troll...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2014, 05:17:17 PM »
He's quite the narcissist. He keeps posting on his wall that he commented on articles.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2014, 06:19:30 PM »
In his video he says he favors the Jewish settlers being removed at gunpoint if it would bring peace. Also he said he is living in the real world (in New York not Israel). And he compares Tag machir to Nazi Iran. All this and much more sick stuff while claiming to be right-wing and the best Israel supporter on blog TV.
:crazy:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2014, 06:23:41 PM »
Tell me this Benyamin Solomon. If the Arabs in Israel stop fighting and just keep making more and more babies, become the majority and vote Israel out of existence do they have a right to do so if they do it peacefully?
Serious question.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2014, 12:06:23 AM »
In his video he says he favors the Jewish settlers being removed at gunpoint if it would bring peace. Also he said he is living in the real world (in New York not Israel). And he compares Tag machir to Nazi Iran. All this and much more sick stuff while claiming to be right-wing and the best Israel supporter on blog TV.
:crazy:
I said that if the Israeli settlers were expelled at gunpoint and it results in there being peace, so be it. Better to have peace than more people dying for ideological ends. For instance, with your home country [Ireland]. If we were to have what is ideologically right, the UK would not dominate any part of Ireland. But the UK dominates the northern part of it because that's what both sides agreed to. I also said on that broadcast that Israel has "every right to do what she's doing."

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2014, 12:08:37 AM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/godsslave/2013/12/24/the-cult-of-greater-israel
Listen to this self hating kapo at 3.00 min mark supporting a Palestinian state. What a sick human being.
Calls the settlers whiny babies, what Gall!
I said that while I ideologically think that the territories belong to Israel, I would support a two-state solution [or go along with it] if it'll bring peace. That's what I said. Didn't say that I support "a Palestinian state."

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2014, 12:12:31 AM »
He's quite the narcissist. He keeps posting on his wall that he commented on articles.
Obviously, you don't know how the commenting works. Some sites require that you log in to your Facebook account to comment. And if you leave the box check marked, then it'll be marked on your Facebook that you commented on the article [with the comment or part of it with a "See more" hyperlink appearing on your Facebook page]. [To others as well] Wow, you people really obsess over me. I see that you linked one of my episodes on Blog Talk Radio [just so you people know, it's not a video; but an online audio broadcast]. Yes, look at me "kapo" self on BTR. Boost the traffic up on my show. Good work.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2014, 12:57:28 AM »
בס''ד

Before saying anything else, let me say that you sound like a ridiculous nut job on your pathetic videos. And even the JDL disowns you:
"However, the choice made by JDL leadership in the past not to clearly denounce terrorism tarnished those great accomplishments, opening the organization up to subsequent blind accusations and guilt-by-association due to the misconduct of rogue ex-members like the despicable convicted terrorist, racist, coward and inveterate liar Victor Vancier."
http://yisrael.freeforums.org/harsh-words-from-the-jdl-against-victor-vancier-t679.html
I read the post on the JDL site; but that site is now down.