Author Topic: Idiotic N.Y Women hold Slutwalk  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Idiotic N.Y Women hold Slutwalk
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »
Wow she got the lucky genes either that or she hardly eats anything. I hope she's not severely underweight.

Actually it's both.  She and my father went through a very hard time these last few years.  My sister always yells at her to eat more.  And I jokingly tell her I'll send her to an anorexia clininc with a bunch of teenage girls.  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2011, 09:11:14 PM »
Actually it's both.  She and my father went through a very hard time these last few years.  My sister always yells at her to eat more.  And I jokingly tell her I'll send her to an anorexia clininc with a bunch of teenage girls.  

I hope they both feel better soon Lisa. Life can be really difficult a lot of times. I'm sorry she had to go through some of the painful parts.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2011, 11:09:57 PM »
There are some medicines that can stimulate appetite.  One is actually an anti-histamine, similar to Benadryl, which has a side effect of weight gain.  It is called Periactin (brand name) or cyproheptadine (generic name).  It is usually taken before bedtime

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2011, 12:58:11 PM »
There are some medicines that can stimulate appetite.  One is actually an anti-histamine, similar to Benadryl, which has a side effect of weight gain.  It is called Periactin (brand name) or cyproheptadine (generic name).  It is usually taken before bedtime
Yes, it is used as an appetite stimulant in sick cats. Sometimes that can be what it takes that gets them to recover. I know from experience.