Author Topic: Muslim Loving Chris Christie Rules Out Presidential Bid  (Read 860 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Muslim Loving Chris Christie Rules Out Presidential Bid
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148483

In a news conference, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie ended the speculation about a possible presidential run by declaring that he is not a candidate.

Christie's announcement will undoubtedly disappoint the many Republican activists looking for a candidate who could combine acceptability to middle-of-the-road voters while providing enthusiasm for the Republican base.

Mitt Romney was considered a candidate who possesses the first quality but not the second. Rick Perry stirred the Republican base but was considered  an albatross by the Republican establishment in appealing to independent voters and potential Democratic crossovers.

Republican elder statepersons such as Barbara Bush, Henry Kissinger and Nancy Reagan had all encouraged Christie to run.

Christie has now announced that New Jersey is stuck with him, like it or not, because there is still too much unfinished business in the state that he loves.

He said that he will not regret foregoing a presidential run given his satisfaction with his job. He would not feel right about reneging on his commitment to the New Jersey voters.

Christie scoffed at the explanations that fundraising, organizational and family considerations dissuaded him. He said he had total family backing had he chosen to run and he was confident in his team's ability.

He expressed his hope that Obama would be a one term president. In his view, leadership is something that cannot be taught and Obama has failed the litmus test as a president who cannot lead or decide.

At this stage Christie said he was not in a position to endorse any of the other candidates.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Muslim Loving Chris Christie Rules Out Presidential Bid
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
Your headline would have been more accurate had you omitted the "loving"!  ;D :laugh:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »

...for now.
He's still building his resume.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:26:19 AM »
New Jersey can keep him!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »
Hopefully someone like Hermain Cain can win, do a good job for 8 years and keep Christie the hell away from the White House.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »
Hopefully someone like Hermain Cain can win, do a good job for 8 years and keep Christie the hell away from the White House.
I agree that we should get behind Cain.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »
Wait a minute, wait a minute, aren't we forgetting about the real alternative?  How about "The Rent is too Damn High Party?"

http://www.rentistoodamnhigh.org/

You know you want to vote for the cat with the coolest doo.

;D
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »
Don't be fooled by Cain, deep down he's like all the rest of those people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »
Don't be fooled by Cain, deep down he's like all the rest of those people.
I could support Cain for a cabinet position however I really don't think I would like to see him as president... He says interesting things and sound real good on some issues but at the end of the day just as with Colin Luther Powell I am sure we will be in for a major disappointment... For now once again my money is on Romney.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
This Fat Pig Chris Christie is a taqqyia using stealth operative plant designed to cause a rift in the Conservative/GOP nomination process.
No Doubt someone is despretely trying to avoid having a real contrast to Barack Hussein Obama come Nov 2012. Another manchurian candidate i.e. John 'Juan' McCain would suit them just fine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 07:09:47 PM »
I could support Cain for a cabinet position however I really don't think I would like to see him as president... He says interesting things and sound real good on some issues but at the end of the day just as with Colin Luther Powell I am sure we will be in for a major disappointment... For now once again my money is on Romney.
Colon Lucifer Foul never portrayed himself as a conservative though.