Author Topic: Anonymous shake fist at Obama.  (Read 541 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Anonymous shake fist at Obama.
« on: October 06, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »
Looks like shvartza peed off the suits.

Dear President Obama. We welcomed you with open arms and now what do you do. You now threaten the very thing that we fight for and that is freedom of the internet. your fascist proposal to be able to control the internet and shut it down if you deem it necessary has caught the eye of Anonymous. You can now consider yourself an enemy along with the entire United States congress. Tell me Mister President, when has it become acceptable to rob the very freedoms that your forefathers set?

We once had freedom now we have censors, surveillance and regulations. You now have complete control of us and can access any one of our personal information at whim. You now made privacy a crime. For this we cannot stand, do you not think people are watching you this very moment? we know everything about you, and what your doing is not going to go unpunished.

People we have to stand up for our right to privacy. Who are they to invade our space? Just imagine someone is watching everything you are doing on the internet, scary right? Well that's just the beginning. They now have access to banking information, telecommunications, and even our energy use. If we do not speak out then nothing can be accomplished.

Senator Jay Rockefeller, President Obama,
We do not forgive these restrictions
We do not forget about the freedoms you have robbed from us

this will not last long and you my friend can count on it.
We are anonymous,
we are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget,
and we are just getting started.
Expect us
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anonymous shake fist at Obama.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:54:39 AM »
hmmmmm

Wonder if Janean Garafallo will accuse Anonymous of being racist for hating a black man in the white house?  :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt