Author Topic: Im not ashamed of Mosque burning....  (Read 1465 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Im not ashamed of Mosque burning....
« on: October 03, 2011, 08:54:06 PM »
I don't know why Israels leaders are crying, sobbing, and begging forgiveness for a simple act of vandalism against a muslim place of 'worship'....

I am not ashamed at all about this... Actually it makes me feel a little more proud as a Jew that we are not simple wimps who are constantly picked on by the muslim apes. The time comes when the bully gets the crepe beat out of him by his victim... The time is coming soon...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Im not ashamed of Mosque burning....
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 08:55:56 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=240437

Peres: Mosque arson brings great shame upon Israel
By GREER FAY CASHMAN, LAHAV HARKOV AND JEREMY SHAR
10/04/2011 02:09

President speaks out against apparent "price tag" attack while visiting scene of crime with chief rabbis in Galilee village.
Talkbacks ()

The vandalism and arson at the mosque in the Galilee village of Tuba Zanghariya Sunday evening elicited strong condemnations from across Israel’s senior political leadership on Monday, including from President Shimon Peres, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and senior religious leaders.

According to a statement put out by the Prime Minister’s Office, Netanyahu – upon hearing of the incident – phoned Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) Director Yoram Cohen and instructed him to “quickly find those responsible.”

What is a crying shame is that whenever a Jew is brutally murdered by these muslim scum the Israeli leaders never condemn it, express any outrage, and they even suppress the news of the atrocity {see the Palmer case}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:58:21 PM »
PS: They never caught those who attempted to burn down the synagogue I attend here in California.... Nor did the news of my synagogues vandalism and burning make national news...

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 09:56:12 AM »
Hah, there should be no shame whatsoever!

Muslims have their fair share of burning and desecrating everything non-Muslim. They destroyed and burned all the 'haram' books from Alexandria to Persia. All the knowledge of the ancients - lost in the flames of Muslim hated of all things non-Muhamedian.
They destroy synagogues, temples, churches, Buddhist statues...everything they lay their filthy little fingers on. Let them taste a bit of their own medicine.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 10:39:51 AM »

Look at the 2 Rabbis on right and left with chief qurananimal along with peres in center
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
Burning of a masqua, muslamics have already forfeited their rights to defense in such matters way back somewhere in the long time of the history.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »
I think every mosque is much better grilled than raw.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
Not quite sure what the point is.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 03:37:27 PM »
Can anyone point out an article or news source which demonstrates that any leaders or imams of the arabs has expressed 'OUTRAGE' and 'SHAME' for the Fogel murders? Actually I searched the web using google.com and was not able to find any regrets or shame for that bloody murderous act, but there are several websites which applaud and support the murder of innocent Jews...

Since they are not ashamed of their murderous brothers I will not shed a tear if someone {who knows who} defaced an arab mosque...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148485

Amjad Awad Pleads Guilty in Fogel Slayings
Amjad Awad, 19, said to be the 'mastermind' of the Itamar massacre has plead guilty to five counts of murder before a military court.

Amjad Awad on Tuesday pleaded guilty to the horrific slaying of five members of the Fogel family in Itamar on March 11.

Amjad, 19, who perpetrated the mass murder with his cousin, Hakim, is said by IDF prosecutors to have been the mastermind behind the attack.

Together the cousins broke into the Fogel home and brutally murdered Ehud (36), his wife Ruth (35), Yoav (11), Elad (4), and 2-month-old Hadas.

According to court documents Hakim aided Amjad him by holding down the children for slaughter, and shooting Ruth after Amjad stabbed her.

Judges from the Samaria Military Court reportedly examined the primary evidence in the case before agreeing to convict Amjad on the basis of his own admission.

Last month, the same court sentenced Hakim, now 18, to five consecutive life sentences plus five years in prison, a total of 130 years behind bars. Hakim was 17-years old when the slayings took place.

Amjad's sentence for his role in the Itamar massacre is still outstanding.

Both cousins have expressed pride for their bloody crimes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »
Im not ashamed of Mosque burning....

Nobody should...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 11:53:07 AM »
There are no synagogues in Saudi Arabia, so why should there be Mosques in Israel?

Mosque = Terror training camp and Child abuse centre.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 01:29:04 PM »
The problem I have with the price tag operations is that at some point they will get caught and will be punished severely.  I am not sure it is worth it, losing good Jews for the sake of committing vandalsim.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
The problem I have with the price tag operations is that at some point they will get caught and will be punished severely.  I am not sure it is worth it, losing good Jews for the sake of committing vandalsim.

In a literal fight for the survival of the Jewish homeland isn't it better to go down fighting than to wait to be hurt or killed or driven out?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 02:08:47 PM »
In a literal fight for the survival of the Jewish homeland isn't it better to go down fighting than to wait to be hurt or killed or driven out?

I don't think our ability to survive is enhanced by vandalizing Mosques.  The only benefit is if it accelerates the fight to a point before the Arabs are ready for it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 02:16:37 PM »
I don't think our ability to survive is enhanced by vandalizing Mosques.  The only benefit is if it accelerates the fight to a point before the Arabs are ready for it.

What about revenge for all the harm that they've done to Jews?

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 12:36:17 AM »
Drive the Muzzies out of the West with SWORD and FIRE! >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 12:42:23 AM »
I am outraged when these animals desecrate our Holy forefather Joseph, whose bones were carried personally by Moses out of Egypt during the Exodus. That the Jewish people, for the most part, have lost their way and do not honor the generations, is quite shameful.

There should have been apologies, shame, and sorrow from the arabs leaders to hear this news. Especially since there was such an uproar concerning an insignificant mosque {in comparison to the Tomb of Joseph}.