Author Topic: The Sinai  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
The Sinai
« on: June 12, 2007, 09:15:58 AM »
Chaim said that if Israel had not given up the Sinai to the Arab Muslim Nazis that Israel would today be making billions of dollars from oil revenue.  So I take it that the reason we are supporting alternatives to oil is because it is mostly Arab Muslim Nazis that receive the money for their oil, and not because we are bat-crazy environmentalists.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Sinai
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
Yes, that is the case.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »
Why does one have to be a bat-crazy environmentalist if he support finding alternative energy sources?  Even if it was the people from Greenland who had all the oil, I would still support alternatives.  Brazil is completely self-sustainable and most of their vehicles run on ethanol which is made by their bountiful sugar cane.  It's better for the environment and it's cheaper and more efficient than ordinary gasoline.  Of course the main reason why I support cutting the tethers of our dependence to oil is because muslims make out like bandits, but I would like to think that JTFers at least care a LITTLE bit about the environment.  But you are right that the main reason is because the muslim nazis are getting rich and funding their evil muslim ways off the sweat of our backs.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 09:17:58 AM »
It is also important to be free of Muslim oil because of economic reasons. OPEC keeps raising the price causing Americans to pay a lot for oil.

Economists claim the price has to do with the high demand by consumers.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 10:34:31 AM »
That's because OPEC cuts down on production.