Author Topic: ALERT! The Black menace Fruit of the Loins is back. Moderators please read.  (Read 5311 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Hello everybody,

I wanted to alert the forum and the Moderators the FOTL (FRUIT OF THY LOINS) has come back under the name Rubz22. He is back on the affirmative action forum posting his obsessions with white women again. He has 50 posts as of now. I have already alerted Jeffguy and I am now alerting this forum. He has driven away many great members becuase of it and I will not let it happen again. Please if any moderators read this especially jeffguy or hail columbia it will be greatly appriciated.

Again he is under the name Rubz22

Thank you all.

Victor/Cosmokramer
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 04:11:57 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Thx Moshe for the alert....as my freind Norman said..."FOTL has some serious psychological issues"
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Allen-T

Thank you for the alert and also for using my "black menace" moniker for Fruit, someone complained about that terminology awhile ago, but it is appropriate,I think.

Allen-T

Just look at the way he spells yakov, nobody in the US spells colored with a u.

Actually Cosmo, I spell coloured that way, I just like it better. But I know what you mean.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Yakov, I do think he is weaseling back into the forum. The post sounded alot like fruit.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
I did not know that allen-t. Sounds fancier, that is true, but most people in the United States dont spell it that way. You should take a look on the affirmative action forum and see. The post just reeks of FOTL. I hope it is a false alarm.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Maybe he is crazy like FOTL but he isnt FOTL .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
If it isn't then I was mistaken. I will apologize to him personally. If you weren't around the English forum a few months back, we had alot of trouble with him, just ask any of the longtime English members here. He had to be banned because his posts were psychotic, almost threatening.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Just look at the way he spells yakov, nobody in the US spells colored with a u.
It's the brithish way to write it, no ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
In the UK they spell words like this for example:
Colour
Neighbour
Tonne
Theatre

In the US they spell these words like this:
Color
Neighbor
Ton
Theater

Now I might have assumed this guy was the old FOTL Dexter, It appears that it is not, His IP address is in the US.

So I might have got the wrong guy. But it is not the norm in the US to spell words in a British manner.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Colour
Neighbour
Tonne
Theatre

Color
Neighbor
Ton
Theater

Now I might have assumed this guy was the old FOTL Dexter, It appears that it is not, His IP address is in the US.

So I might have got the wrong guy. But it is not the norm in the US to spell words in a British manner.
Maybe he is brithish thet moved to the US.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Oh No!!! Fruit moved to the U.S.??  Now he has even MORE mixed race type relationships to obsess over... ;) :D :P
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Colour
Neighbour
Tonne
Theatre

Color
Neighbor
Ton
Theater

Hi Dexter.  He's not in the U.S. because his IP address shows up as a Scottish IP address.  The moderators can see all of our IP addresses and find out where we're posting from.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Colour
Neighbour
Tonne
Theatre

Color
Neighbor
Ton
Theater

Hi Dexter.  He's not in the U.S. because his IP address shows up as a Scottish IP address.  The moderators can see all of our IP addresses and find out where we're posting from.
Im not talking about FOTL, im talking about Rubz22

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

FOTL's IP was in the UK, Rubz22's IP is in the US.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
What makes you think that FOTL is the only one obsessed with white women?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Rubz has changed his name to ScotcH and sounds very demented like FOTL.  YES BAN HIM!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
He is not FOTL but if you banned Fruit for posting posts that were inappropriate and this poster rubz is doing the same, then it would only be fair to ban him too.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Colour
Neighbour
Tonne
Theatre

Color
Neighbor
Ton
Theater

Im not talking about FOTL, im talking about Rubz22
He is not a brit.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I just scanned some of Scotch's recent posts. I can't see any similarities between him/her and Fruit at all. Scotch's syntax/writing style strikes me as a seventeen-year-old girl who's just a little overeager after discovering JTF.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I just read over some of Scotch's posts as well.  He or she does not sound to me like Fruit at all.  And there was only one post I saw about miscegenation.  So I say don't ban him/her. 

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
I'm not saying ban the member. The thing I got worried about when I did see the post was the way he or she spelled some words. Colour instead of color. I thought it was FOTL for a moment. But I was wrong, Again my apologies.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
No worries Cosmo. 

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

May I suggest we have a special section for lunatics?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774