Author Topic: Bryant Gumbel: NBA commissioner is plantation owner  (Read 567 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Bryant Gumbel: NBA commissioner is plantation owner
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/Bryant-Gumbel-Calls-NBA-Commish-Plantation-Overseer-132129268.html

So let me get this straight. The NBA commissioner oversees a league of majority black players who make more money in one game than most normal hard-working people make in a year... and Gumbel has the nerve to compare it to slavery? I really pity these black giraffe millionaires that they might not get the collective bargaining "rights"(re: communism) that they need to feed their families(re: buy 6-7 ferraris or giant gold/diamond necklaces). I wish I could find a plantation where I could be a multi-millionaire playing basketball.

"Ooooh yeah MMMHMM that whitey jewboy be a plantation owner mhhhmmm i aint yo boy whitey! mhmmm!"

Even a far-removed ultra-rich commentator like Gumbel still has that ghetto racist mentality where he expects the worst from white people. MMMMhhmmartin Luther King's dream right there.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Bryant Gumbel: NBA commissioner is plantation owner
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:29:38 AM »

I'm going to call up king obama about this.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 11:59:08 AM »
I'm going to call up king obama about this.

Limbaugh calls him Pharaoh Obama.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 12:01:28 PM »
They do this all the time.  Blacks always refer to themselves or other blacks as plantation workers because they have to deal with a boss or some sort of corporate hierarchy.

Maybe I should tell my boss that I am being treated like an aushwitz prisoner since I am not allowed to have longer lunch breaks.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
Theses slaves demand 53% of all the earning the NBA gets. I think it would actually be a pay cut from 60% they received the past decade. The NBA is basically a charity organization that hands out all  its profit and then some to jumping punks.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
It's funny they claim Stern looks at them like they're boys. Well Stern is probably 60 or so and many of these basketball players are in their early-mid 20s. They are boys to him.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!