Author Topic: Anyone hear Buchanan on his new book  (Read 565 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Anyone hear Buchanan on his new book
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:19:35 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I despise him as much as anyone here for his Jew hating and Nazi loving.  But he is making sense here, talking about how in the current era, nation states are breaking apart and that the USA might be facing a future like Yugoslavia due to ethnic tensions.

In fact his argument makes the idea of a Palestinian State even more ridiculous, to create a nation that is based on nothing but hatred of its neighbor with two land masses that have nothing at all in common.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anyone hear Buchanan on his new book
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 01:33:28 PM »
The more the super powers attempt to unite the world into a one world situation, the more other nations will try to break up in to more pieces.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »
NOTHING that that disgusting fat old closet homosexual Hitler-apologist says has ANY credibility whatsoever. He has zero ground to stand on on any topic. For instance, he constantly is berating whites for not having enough babies but his own sick sodomite tuchis has never spawned any Nazilets himself. (Maybe he is sterile from his chlamydia-induced Reiter's Syndrome.)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 02:46:49 PM »
NOTHING that that disgusting fat old closet homosexual Hitler-apologist says has ANY credibility whatsoever. He has zero ground to stand on on any topic. For instance, he constantly is berating whites for not having enough babies but his own sick sodomite tuchis has never spawned any Nazilets himself. (Maybe he is sterile from his chlamydia-induced Reiter's Syndrome.)

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You have the most beautiful way with words!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 02:54:51 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I despise him as much as anyone here for his Jew hating and Nazi loving.  But he is making sense here, talking about how in the current era, nation states are breaking apart and that the USA might be facing a future like Yugoslavia due to ethnic tensions.

In fact his argument makes the idea of a Palestinian State even more ridiculous, to create a nation that is based on nothing but hatred of its neighbor with two land masses that have nothing at all in common.

Ayy... I hate that man with every fiber of my body.  I cant wait till he dies.

At any rate, its in the realm of possibilities.   Assuming the economy gets worse (which it will), we could be on the precipice of the most turbulent time in our history.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »
Assuming the economy gets worse (which it will)
The Buchanans of the world would love to see the economy get worse so that they can blame Jews all the more for conspiring to cause it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
The Buchanans of the world would love to see the economy get worse so that they can blame Jews all the more for conspiring to cause it.

Thats already happening.  All the Jew haters have united, regardless if they are Nazis, Commis, or Muslims.  Its sick, but we knew this would happen.  Rush predicted it.  Beck predicted it.

That is what occupyWallstreet is all about.  Mobilizing all the Jew haters and anti-zionists together under the 'guise' of economic revolution.

This is exactly what Glen Beck predicted.... and people called him a kook for suggesting this unholy alliance using the economy as an excuse to start a revolution against the Jews.  These people dont want the economy to get better, they love it like this.... with everyone blaming the bankers/jews, they are in heaven.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »
A homogeneous nation usually has a much stronger foundation than a multicultural empire. the United States has become the latter and is like many nations within itself united only officially under a single government. The idea of the melting pot really doesn't work when you try to mix together incompatible cultures, needs, and people and expect them to all be one.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You have the most beautiful way with words!

I know.   :::D