Author Topic: 'Occupier' Susan Surandon twice calls Pope a Nazi  (Read 289 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
'Occupier' Susan Surandon twice calls Pope a Nazi
« on: October 18, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »
Yes, I know he was a Hitler youth, but its sorta in bad taste to call someone a Nazi because of them being unluckily enough to be born in the third Reich.  This just shows no class or tolerance from a so-called tolerant leftist.  I'm saying this as someone who is NOT a fan of the catholic church and those in charge.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/susan-sarandon-pope-is-a-nazi/

Susan Sarandon referred to Pope Benedict XVI as a Nazi over the weekend – not just once, but twice.

During an interview at the Hamptons Film Festival, Sarandon was talking about sending the pope a copy of the book, “Dead Man Walking,” when she clarified ... “The last one [Pope John Paul II], not this Nazi one we have now.”

When interviewer Bob Balaban expressed disapproval, Sarandon reportedly said the Nazi comment AGAIN -- drawing laughter from the audience.

The Pope's PR people acknowledged that Benedict WAS a member of the Hitler Youth as a boy, a requirement at the time for German boys his age -- but the rep insists he had no "active participation" in the group.

1017_benedict_youth
We've reached out to Susan's people for comment -- so far, no response.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 'Occupier' Susan Surandon twice calls Pope a Nazi
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 10:01:36 PM »
I will not defend the pope on this one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14