Author Topic: Lynn Swann  (Read 2885 times)

admin

Lynn Swann
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:04:22 PM »
The black football player Lynn Swann is running for Governor of Pennsylvania. I saw a commercial for him today and he was talking like a white person without the black accent. I think I'll take Chaim's advice and vote for him.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Lynn Swann
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 08:36:58 AM »
He sounds like a guy who earned his money in an honest manner and in turn doesn't support welfare-pimp democrats. Despite what you think about football players, it's still an honest way to earn a living considering you get a lot of money based on the tons of revenue the league makes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Lynn Swann
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »
What a shame more blacks don't think like him or Alan Keyes.  They all follow the footsteps with the shake down pimp Jesse Jackson.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!