Author Topic: What I Hate About Mormons  (Read 6031 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What I Hate About Mormons
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
I don't like Romney or Cain. I do care about the Mormon issue because it's a big problem for me if that crazy cult gets more popular due to having a Mormon president, plus I think someone has to be at least a little bit loony to follow it. However I agree that Cain simply seems to not be ready to run for President.

One thing that people haven't brought up is that it's very possible if not probable that Cain has some serious skeletons in his closet which haven't come out yet. Coming from the community he does it wouldn't surprise me at all if there wasn't some horrific October surprise next year about him. That and his absolutely shameful lack of knowledge on foreign issues will really doom him I think to lose, plus what you mentioned about Obama being completely free to attack him as an uncle Tom.

Romney I think has a chance of winning, but I don't like that he's almost as liberal as Obama and seemed to be in  support of government health care.
The way I see things with Romney and I could be wrong is that to some extent he was representing the wishes of his electorate when he was governor... Politics  being what they are up in Massachusetts Romney could still have been considered as some what of a conservative by that bunch... He in all actuality might not be as liberal in a different setting under different mandates.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »
Mormons don't take a position on Israel either way, officially. They consider Native Americans to be apostate Jews that were cursed with dark skin and sent to the New World. No Mormons that I have personally spoken to have any particular feelings on real Jews (besides that they want to convert them and everyone else to Mormonism).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
They're total kooks:

WOW that's some crazy GI JOE drek. Talk about nutcases. Jesus was an alien, we get to have multiple wives, we're all equivalent to Gods and the Indians are lost Israelites? X_X

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »
Yep they believe all that stuff plus don't forget their crazy idea of racial supremacism which they only very recently tried to soften somewhat.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2011, 02:26:38 AM »
Rubystars stated:
I have trouble trusting a kook who thinks he's going to become a G-d of his own planet. It makes me wonder why he would want to be president at all, honestly.

and also stated:
Wouldn't it be important to know that the future president of the USA might see Jews in a completely different way than previous presidents would and might therefore see Israel in a completely different way?

I think it might be against the rules of this forum to point out equally wierd and ridiculous theological views of Rick Perry, which JTF has endorsed as the Lesser of Evils Candidate, who has a chance to win. 
  I would also like to point out that Robert Jeffress who introduced Texas Gov. Rick Perry at the Values Voter Summit is not only against Mormons but also against Jews. http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/11/opinion/la-oe-goldberg-jeffress-20111011
  That Pastor also said on another occasion, that Jews were going to Hell for not believing in the man that Jews view as a Pagan Deity.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2011, 12:29:38 PM »
Rubystars stated:
and also stated: 
  I think it might be against the rules of this forum to point out equally wierd and ridiculous theological views of Rick Perry, which JTF has endorsed as the Lesser of Evils Candidate, who has a chance to win. 
  I would also like to point out that Robert Jeffress who introduced Texas Gov. Rick Perry at the Values Voter Summit is not only against Mormons but also against Jews. http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/11/opinion/la-oe-goldberg-jeffress-20111011
  That Pastor also said on another occasion, that Jews were going to Hell for not believing in the man that Jews view as a Pagan Deity.   

Have you listened to any Ask JTFs? Chaim TEMPORARILY endorsed Rick Perry and is now completely disgusted with him. He does not know who to support now and is leaning towards Herman Cain.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »
Have you listened to any Ask JTFs? Chaim TEMPORARILY endorsed Rick Perry and is now completely disgusted with him. He does not know who to support now and is leaning towards Herman Cain.

The reality is that whomever is against Obama, that's who we will likely endorse even if it means holding our noses.  Me, personally, I'm looking ahead and observing these debates and who can defend themselves well and be an axxhole about it.  Romney wins first prize. Newt wins second prize.  I think either one of them can singlehandedly destroy Obama in a biased debate.  I think everybody else, including Cain, will freeze like a deer in the head lights with gotchya questions.

So me, personally, at this time, will be endorsing Romney..only because he will have the highest probability of winning over independents and defeating Obama.  Newt has a dark past that I'm sure he'll try to defend if exposed, but has more going against him than Romney.

And certainly, if a more conservative and braver conservative wins the GOP nomination, I will be happy to endorse that person.

So as terrible as Romney might be..gonna have to pinch my nose to not smell the stench.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2011, 11:02:54 PM »
As weird as Mormon faith may seem, I don't think Mormon people deserve to be despised. As briann pointed out, there are some nice people among Mormons. Righteous people exist in every religion. In my opinion (and I believe most people here would agree) the only two religions that have no right to exist on this planet are Islam and paganism.
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2011, 11:14:16 PM »
As weird as Mormon faith may seem, I don't think Mormon people deserve to be despised. As briann pointed out, there are some nice people among Mormons. Righteous people exist in every religion. In my opinion (and I believe most people here would agree) the only two religions that have no right to exist on this planet are Islam and paganism.

I don't despise them as individuals but I certainly disapprove of their 'church' and consider its teachings to be kooky and weird. Also I resent the fact they try to claim they're Christian when their basic doctrines are in stark contradiction to Christianity and they don't consider any Christians to be going to heaven, just Mormons. While they believe that all Christians are going to hell they try to leech off the established respectability of Christianity by trying to label themselves as such. I think this is to avoid being seen as a cult. They'd rather be seen as an odd denomination than a completely separate cult.

I also think it's extremely arrogant to think that they can work their way to becoming a god of their own planet.

Just to serve God is a great honor enough.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
You must not have read what it is which I hate about the mormon religion. I also clearly stated that I do not hate individual mormons, but i hate what their church does.

Im sure you have good intentions but you should try to understand what I wrote...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2011, 11:49:59 PM »

id probably switch that to islam and scientology.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2011, 11:59:29 PM »
id probably switch that to islam and scientology.

Scientology is worse than Mormonism for sure but I don't think either of them or Islam should exist.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2011, 09:54:26 AM »
Scientology is worse than Mormonism for sure but I don't think either of them or Islam should exist.

Agreed about Islam. Not sure about the other two.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »
Mormon people got no reason to live

They got straw hair
Squinty eyes
They walk around
Tellin moron lies
They got snub noses
And sharp canines
They wear secrete pants
On top their nasty little d!##$

Well, I don't want no Mormon people
`Round here

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »
Agreed about Islam. Not sure about the other two.

Scientology is a money making scheme and not even a real religion at all and has abused and killed people. Mormonism is a cultish, kooky belief system that cuts people off from their families and fills their minds with delusions of grandeur and has also been responsible for some pretty bad things, especially during its founding.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »
If Mormons really believe they will ascend and control a planet and populate it by having tons of sex, then they are pretty much on par with scientologists.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:43 PM »
If Mormons really believe they will ascend and control a planet and populate it by having tons of sex, then they are pretty much on par with scientologists.

True

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »
Scientology is a money making scheme and not even a real religion at all and has abused and killed people. Mormonism is a cultish, kooky belief system that cuts people off from their families and fills their minds with delusions of grandeur and has also been responsible for some pretty bad things, especially during its founding.

Thanks for reminding me.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2011, 03:50:52 PM »
Mormonism is a false religion, I don't know if some of them really understand that there is only one way to the Father and that is through the Son Jesus Christ.   People are waking up to the fact that Romney is not a genuine Conservative or Christian..  Beck has done alot of studying and reforming, especially since he is involved with Christians United For Israel.... Rick Perry should stop Illegals and like he says, the government should enforce the border laws...  Come to this country legally, not stealing in under the cover of night, This is a National Security Issue as well!    If Perry will clear this issue up, he may start to climb again in the polls..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2011, 02:31:56 AM »
Mormonism is a false religion, I don't know if some of them really understand that there is only one way to the Father and that is through the Son Jesus Christ.   People are waking up to the fact that Romney is not a genuine Conservative or Christian..  Beck has done alot of studying and reforming, especially since he is involved with Christians United For Israel.... Rick Perry should stop Illegals and like he says, the government should enforce the border laws...  Come to this country legally, not stealing in under the cover of night, This is a National Security Issue as well!    If Perry will clear this issue up, he may start to climb again in the polls..

Debbie Mormons don't even believe in the same Jesus as Christians do at all. Like Muslims, they believe in some guy called Jesus but it's a completely different being.

I wish Rick Perry was better on the illegal issue.