Author Topic: Reward for Binyamin Kahane's killers offered.  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Reward for Binyamin Kahane's killers offered.
« on: October 18, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148874#.Tp1CxkRHd-w

$100,000 Reward Placed on the Head of Kahanes' Murderer
Terrorist who murdered Binyamin and Talia Kahane is going free, but Kahane supporters have put a price on his head.
By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 10/18/2011, 10:26 AM

Binyamin Kahane
Israel news photo: Flash 90On December 31, 2000, terrorist Mustafa Muslimani murdered Binyamin and Talia Kahane. Today, he is free as part of the Shalit deal, but friends and supporters of Kahane have put a price on his head.

Binyamin Kahane was the son of slain nationalist leader Rabbi Meir Kahane and a leader in his own right. He was gunned down along with his wife, Talia, as they drove in their family car from Jerusalem toward their home in Kfar Tapuach. Five of their children were wounded in the ambush.

Friends of the slain couple and supporters of the Kahane family's ideological path held a meeting in Hevron Sunday, and decided to hunt down Muslimani. The meeting included former donors to Rabbi Meir Kahane and to Binyamin Kahane, as well as former Jewish Defense League and Kach members. It was decided to set aside an initial sum of $100,000 to be paid to whoever kills Muslimani.

Whoever kills Muslimani will have to submit a request to nationalist activist Baruch Marzel, who will serve as judge and decide whether the person does indeed deserve the prize.

A participant in the meeting said, "The situation is what led us to make this decision. The government of Israel leaves people no choice and we have to lift the law up from the ground."

Binyamin Netanyahu "is leading to anarchy," he said. "It is enough to look at the list of names of those going free to understand that the government of Israel has fallen on its head. Rabbi Kahane always taught us that 'in the place where there are no men, try to be a man' [a famous saying from Pirkei Avot – Ed.] and we are loyal to his legacy."

The initiator of the meeting noted that there is a Halakhic rule that says a Jewish person must defend other Jews' lives and if he is unable to do so himself, he must hire another person to do so.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Reward for Binyamin Kahane's killers offered.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »
The fact is that the 69-79% of Israelis (depending on which poll you cite) who support this abomination are all Binyamin Kahane's murderers. I'd say something about a reward but I'm a moderate.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
It figures the Israeli wehrmacht government would release the monster who murdered Binyamin and Talia Kahane. I'm sure Hamas specifically asked for his release and that pig Netanyahu was happy to oblige.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 01:39:07 PM »
Gdspeed...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 01:50:48 PM »
It figures the Israeli wehrmacht government would release the monster who murdered Binyamin and Talia Kahane. I'm sure Hamas specifically asked for his release and that pig Netanyahu was happy to oblige.
I'm sure Lewinsky wishes he could have murdered them himself.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 03:28:05 PM »
It sounds like at least a two man job.  Given the cost of equipment, transport, and intelligence in order to get the job done cleanly, then the team handling it would have to be doing it at cost for $50K each.  Still it is a very attractive target.  They may get some takers.  Of course, if the Israeli govt. ever finds out I am sure they will jail said team for seeking justice.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:23:36 PM by Daniel Michael ben Avraham »
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 04:01:55 PM »
Sick beyond reproach!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »
If so called kahanists have 100,000$, why are we struggling? >:( >:( >:(

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 04:25:29 PM »
The crazy thing is knowing the Arabs they would probably kill the quaranimal themselves and try to collect the reward.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
The crazy thing is knowing the Arabs they would probably kill the quaranimal themselves and try to collect the reward.

I am guessing that is the hope and the whole point of the reward.  Kahanists don't have access to these creatures and would not ask for money to do it.  The Arabs do and would.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »
Yeah it would either have to be arab, druze, bedouin or sephardi/mizrachi who can blend in and not be distinguished.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »
Justice MUST be done... The murderer of Binyamin must be brought to justice and put to death... There is a price on the murderers head and may their death be painful...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »
The sick part is that if their actually would be a couple of Jews who take up the mission, the hiloni regime would jail and not release them. You would see propaganda in haaretz (Yimah Shemo) and other Israeli "newspapers" saying how we cant let such "terrorists" free in society.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »
As much as I "Don't Condemn"(TM) a reward for killing the arab murderer of the Kahane's, I struggle to understand how the organizers expect to reward someone without the person admitting to the "crime" and getting arrested by the israeli kapo police.  Or are they expecting the hero to take 100,000 with them to jail?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 10:19:44 PM »
In the end this seems like useless grandstanding by Baruch Marzel.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »
In the end this seems like useless grandstanding by Baruch Marzel.

At least its something. And at least its known that the murderers of Benyamin and Tali Kahane HY"D, are being released and we protest such an atrocity. And we if given the opportunity would kill the murderers and do support such actions.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 03:52:54 PM »
They can do a lot better with $100000 than pay some filthy arab muslim to murder another filthy arab muslim. How many Jewish families could be helped with that money?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »
If the arabs had any sence of humour they would have asked for the release of Yigal Amir.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »
If the arabs had any sence of humour they would have asked for the release of Yigal Amir.

Righto
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 06:44:26 AM »
The sick part is that if their actually would be a couple of Jews who take up the mission, the hiloni regime would jail and not release them. You would see propaganda in haaretz (Yimah Shemo) and other Israeli "newspapers" saying how we cant let such "terrorists" free in society.

I wonder why God allows such evil people to be in leadership positions in Israel that would stab their own people in the back like that.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 09:03:20 AM »

And Jonathan Pollard...

Now that I think about it, the arabs asking Israel to release Yigal Amir and Jonathan Pollard might be the only way Israel would release them...  :'(