Author Topic: Syria prepares for war against Israel  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Syria prepares for war against Israel
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Syria prepares for war against Israel - plans human shields for Golan assault

TEL AVIV [MENL] -- Syria, buoyed by Hizbullah's success against Israel, has ordered his military to prepare for a regional war with the Jewish state.

Israeli intelligence sources said Syrian President Bashar Assad has ordered a series of measures meant to bolster the preparedness of his military. The sources cited increased training, exercises, procurement as well as an examination of Israeli ground and air battles in Lebanon in July and August.

"We see signs of a new strategy in the Syrian military based on the lessons from the Hizbullah war," an intelligence source said. "It could take months until the picture becomes clearer."

The sources said the Intelligence Corps has detected Syrian activities in the Golan Heights that could mark preparations for another war. They said Syria appeared to be planning to bring people to the Golan to serve as a human shield during any conflict with Israel.

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=31069
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Syria prepares for war against Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »
Here we go with my nightly rage item!!!   And usually it is from Jeffguy!  That little punk bastard Bashir needs to be taken OUT.  Where is Mossad?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 01:25:41 AM »
Here we go with my nightly rage item!!!   And usually it is from Jeffguy!

LOL! Glad I can help there... hehe
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 10:43:39 AM »
The official state of war between Israel and Syria has never changed
since 1948.  What Israel has with Syria is merely a temporary ceasefire
status quo.

I regard Egypt and Jordan as more dangerous enemies, because with
them Israel sham "peace" agreements that surely lulled Israel's leftist
leaders into a false sense of security.  Hence, unlike the openly defiant
and belligerent Syria, when Jordan and Egypt attack (and the will),
they will enjoy the element of surprise.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 09:39:35 PM »
One more big attack and Israel, I think won't hold back like last time. The people have spoken and they're pissed at the government's handling of the Beirut incursion. The only way leftists allow the righteous to fight back is when they're hit hard just like we did after 9/11. Before then, it was impossible to go after the lowlife muslims. The leftist lib demorats would protest at every turn just like they are now.

I hope it doesn't take another attack on Israel for the government to strike. Iran needs to be hit first and then Syria very close next.