Author Topic: UK Chief Rabbi addresses US Senate: beneath vermin*!  (Read 4357 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
UK Chief Rabbi addresses US Senate: beneath vermin*!
« on: November 03, 2011, 11:15:35 PM »

British Chief Rabbi Lord Dr Jonathan Sacks
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149387
- a big Liberal, a big Anti-Kahanist, a big Court Jew, and big likka of
Leftist and Yishmaelitic tochuss!

video
http://matzav.com/video-uk-chief-rabbi-delivers-invocation-prayer-at-us-senate

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: UK Chief Rabbi addresses US Senate: beneath vermin*!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 01:00:37 AM »
I'm disappointed in your wonga... Just when I thought you were improving in your character traits, you continue in your lashon hara.

Righteous Jews must not fall to the same level as our enemies. Righteous Jews should keep to a higher standard of thought and speech. While you may not condone or support these Rabbis you do not have a 'right' to speak with such derogatory language against them.

I am not aware that Rabbi Sacks has made any deals with the enemy, or has he betrayed the Jewish people. Actually my favorite personal Rabbi, who brought me into Orthodox observance, recently gave a speech based on the Torah of Rabbi Sacks. Hearing someone like you, who I strive daily to see the good in, makes me a little upset.

If you have a problem with this Rabbi, who holds a prestigious position and provides needed Rabbinic and spiritual guidance to a very large following, you should rebuke him personally. You can find his email if you try, and you should do your JEWISH DUTY which is to rebuke a Jew before you resort to lashon hara.

If I am out of line please EXCUSE ME... But we are studying Lech Lecha this week and I really want to learn how Abraham was so successful in his Kindness, and yet he was the mightiest individual we know of. The EMET is in the center, not swinging to far to either extreme...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:32:30 AM »
If sacks praises joe lieberman he can't be a good person.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:57:30 AM »
Sacks is a traitorous scum. I remember at the height of the second intifada he condemned Israel and Jews in general. And, he is not a real rabbi but a heretic pseudo-orthodox vermin.

Here I dug up what this piece of drek said on Israel in 2002:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2218571.stm
Rabbi warns of Israel's 'tragic path'

Britain's chief rabbi has taken the unprecedented step of warning that Israel's stance towards Palestinians is incompatible with Judaism.

Professor Jonathan Sacks described the current situation in the Middle East as "nothing less than tragic."
"It is forcing Israel into postures that are incompatible in the long run with our deepest ideals," he told the Guardian newspaper.

His comments are expected to spark fury in Jewish and Israeli communities as they mark a sharp departure from his usual public support of Israel and its moves towards peace.

Dr Sacks said he was "profoundly shocked" at reports of smiling Israeli servicemen posing for photographs with the corpse of a Palestinian.

He told the paper: "There are things that happen on a daily basis which make me very uncomfortable as a Jew.

"There is no question that this kind of prolonged conflict, together with the absence of hope, generates hatreds and insensitivities that in the long run are corrupting to a culture."

The rabbi admitted he was convinced 35 years ago that Israel had to give back all the newly-gained land for the sake of peace.

He restated his support for the Jewish state, its moves towards peace and the Palestinians' failure to take the same "leap" towards compromise.

Dr Sacks, who has been head of the Jewish community in the UK and the Commonwealth for 11 years, has previously steered clear of commenting on the moral status of Israel's occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

His predecessor, Immanuel Jakobovits condemned Israel for "lording it over" the Palestinians.

Iraq attack support

In the Guardian interview, timed to coincide with the publication of his new book, The Dignity of Difference, Dr Sacks says he would not rule out a meeting with Sheikh Abu Hamza, the fundamentalist Muslim cleric who leads the Finsbury Park Mosque in north London.

Dr Sacks also told the paper he would support military action in Iraq on three conditions.

These would be if there was a clear objective and endgame, a broad coalition of support and strict safeguards against civilian casualties.

The 54-year-old also revealed that he met one of Iran's highest-ranking clerics, Ayatollah Abdullah Javadi-Amoli, for secret talks during a UN conference of religious leaders in New York two years ago.

The chief rabbi's new book calls on orthodox faiths to realise that difference is an "essential" part of creation itself.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »
"Before the Moshiach, most rabbis will be of the Mixed Multitude!"
(Divrei Chayim).

Although there are rabbis worse than Sacks, Sacks supported Oslo in
1993, he placedt Xtianity & Islam on an equal footing with
Judaism in his book "The Dignity of Difference" which got him in to hot
water in 2002; and now he addresses the US Senate demanding that "we
love our enemies"!

I suspect that Sacks, who never studied in a yeshivah, is deep down
literally a closet Xtian! 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »
"Before the Moshiach, most rabbis will be of the Mixed Multitude!"
(Divrei Chayim).

Although there are rabbis worse than Sacks, Sacks supported Oslo in
1993, he placedt Xtianity & Islam on an equal footing with
Judaism in his book "The Dignity of Difference" which got him in to hot
water in 2002; and now he addresses the US Senate demanding that "we
love our enemies"!

I suspect that Sacks, who never studied in a yeshivah, is deep down
literally a closet Xtian! 

Maybe a qurananimal who knows
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 03:28:45 PM »
Sacks was educated at St Mary's Primary School and Christ's College Finchley, Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge (MA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Sacks

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »
There is some good stuff here. I posted it on the uk based Kahanist facebook pages.

Let it be known that traitors will be exposed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
I have always had a couple reservations about Rabbi Sacks... First I don't like how he always precedes his Rabbi title with the British appellation of Lord.... Why would a Rabbi accept such an honor when the Jewish wisdom advises for a Jew to run from such honors... Secondly I read an article he wrote for A7 {for which he is now a regular contributor} in which he praised the arab rat Sadat. Ever since then I was wary of Rabbi Sacks.... Even when my Rabbi recently discussed some topics which he learned from Rabbi Sacks book I later, after the talk, expressed to my friend my reservation concerning Rabbi Sacks...

But I don't know the facts aside from what has been written here. I do know that Rabbi Sacks is no Kahanist. I hope that he will soon regret embracing the enemies of the Jewish people. I do believe that the Rabbi has a good heart and I give him the benefit of the doubt.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »
I just googled for the article by rabbi sacks which upset me.... I found it here:

http://www.ou.org/torah/article/pacing_change

Great leaders see the need for change, but not everyone else does. People cling to the past. They feel safe in the way things were. They see the new policy as a form of betrayal. It is no accident that some of the greatest of all leaders – Lincoln, Gandhi, John F. and Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Sadat and Rabin himself – were assassinated.

A leader who fails to work for change is not a leader. But a leader who attempts too much change in too short a time will fail. That, ultimately, is why neither Moses nor his entire generation (with a handful of exceptions) were destined to enter the land. It is a problem of timing and pace, and there is no way of knowing in advance what is too fast and what too slow.

Anwar Sadat is listed as a Middle Eastern Nazi Collaborator...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_Sadat
The second individual was Kemal Ataturk, who was the leader of contemporary Turkey. Sadat admired his ability to overthrow the foreign influence and his many social reforms. He also idolized Mahatma Gandhi and his belief of nonviolence when facing injustice. As Egypt was under the occupation of the United Kingdom, Sadat was fascinated by Hitler’s Nazi German army for their quick ability to become a strategic threat to Britain.[6]

http://middleeast.about.com/od/egypt/p/me081006b.htm
Enmity Against Britain:
World War II offered an opportunity to upend British rule. So Sadat worked as a spy for Edwin Rommel, the Nazi field Marshal in charge of Hitler’s North Africa campaign—out of opportunism for Egypt’s sake rather than any admiration for Nazi Germany. He was caught and jailed, and used that opportunity to learn German and English. Then he escaped and resumed plotting against the British. The assassination of a British sympathizer landed Sadat in court as a conspirator, but he was acquitted and by 1950 reinstated as an officer in the Egyptian military.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/missed.html

Even Anwar Sadat, a man deemed by many in the West to be a moderate Arab
leader, as a young man wrote the following words to the leader of the Third Reich, (whom he assumed was still alive and in hiding after the war):

My dear Hitler,

I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart.  Even if you appear to have been defeated, in reality you are the victor.  You succeeded in creating dissensions between Churchill, the old man, and his allies, the Sons of Satan.  Germany will win because her existence is necessary to preserve the world balance.  Germany will be reborn in spite of the Western and Eastern powers.  There will be no peace unless Germany once again becomes what she was.1

Anis Mansour, editor of the Egyptian paper October and a Sadat confidant who accompanied the Egyptian leader to Jerusalem wrote: "The World is now
aware of the fact that Hitler was right, and that the cremation ovens were the appropriate means of punishing [the Jews].

Hitler's book, Mein Kampf, is still required reading in various Arab capitals and universities, and is widely distributed by others.

And who can forget that Nazi tie that Sadat wore to the negotiations:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:27:35 PM by muman613 »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 05:01:41 PM »
There is some good stuff here. I posted it on the uk based Kahanist facebook pages.

Let it be known that traitors will be exposed.
Can this page be viewed by none-facebook-members ?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 05:33:56 PM »
I will post it but it will be removed and I will be blocked, only limited amount of people will see it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 05:48:59 PM »
It is all there, but you may need to click on "Everyone (Most recent)" to see the comments.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
I hope he reads it !

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »

You probably need to download it to see it properly, but it is the same as on the facebook pages.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 06:09:11 PM »
I think two of your posts have  been removed.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 06:14:16 PM »
I think two of your posts have  been removed.

No, I unfolded them in the picture. If you refresh the page you don't see everything.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
Is facebook going down on Saturday?

I will not know, I will not care... 1st, Saturday is Shabbat and I don't use the computer during Shabbat... Second, I never use facebook... I would not know if facebook is down... Maybe I will read about it on Sunday...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20129248-71/is-facebook-really-going-down-on-saturday/

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

And Sacks' wife Elaine is another pseudo-orthodoxette Jewess who would
also benefit greatly from a few months in Gaza!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 01:52:09 AM »
He has made a career out of sucking up to his queen and licking her boots, saying whatever she wants him to say.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 01:53:00 AM »
another pseudo-orthodoxette Jewess who would
also benefit greatly from

Keep your perversion to yourself.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 09:09:01 AM »
More drek & drivel from Sacks, attacking our Steve, and also firing off a shot at our boys in Judea! http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149901

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »
More drek & drivel from Sacks, attacking our Steve, and also firing off a shot at our boys in Judea! http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149901

What do you mean 'our steve'? Did you hear what Chaim said about 'our steve'? Chaim has stated several times that jobs was evil.