Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/06)  (Read 628 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/06)
« on: November 06, 2011, 11:21:35 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Uy5SEMpA/_57.html

The program is 2 hours and 15 minutes this week.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:40:18 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/06)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:01:27 AM »
Downloading...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:38:45 AM »
Shalom,

I think that the sages have given an answer why the plants were created on the third day and the sun on the fourth day.

I believe the reason given was that Hashem created the plants but there was nobody to pray for the rain. The plants and the grasses which were created on the third day did not sprout until Adam prayed for the rain...

http://www.nachalnovea.com/breslovcenter/articles/article_outpouring1.html

Before Adam was created, the Torah states, "All the bushes of the field had not yet grown, and the plants of the field had not yet sprung up, because G-d had not brought rain upon the earth, and there was no man to work the soil" (Genesis 2:5). This is speaking of the sixth day of creation, and Rashi notes that this seems to contradict the verse which says that on the third day, "the earth brought forth plants" (Genesis 1:12). Rashi explains that the plants only emerged as far as the surface of the ground, and there they remained until Adam prayed for rain. The rain then fell, and all the plants and trees began to grow from the ground.

http://www.midrash.org/article/rabbanith-ruth-menashe/hear-my-prayer

When G-d created the world, He created Adam and Eve only after the entire Creation was complete. The light, the sea and the earth, the trees and flowers, the sun, moon and stars and the animals were all created and in place. Finally, on the sixth day, He created Adam and brought him into a world that was complete and prepared for his use. However, when we read further (Bereshith 2:5) we find a seemingly contradictory verse. It says: “All the trees of the field were not yet on the earth and the grass of the field had not yet sprouted.” Didn’t we read earlier (Bereshith 1:12) that all the trees, herbs and vegetation had already come forth?

Our Rabbis of blessed memory explain that the Creator did, indeed, create all the trees, herbs and vegetation, but they all remained beneath the surface of the earth; they did not break through the ground. Why is that? “Because G-d did not bring rain, and there was no man to work the soil” (Bereshith 2:5). In other words, G-d had prepared for all of Adam’s needs, as a loving father would. He created everything that Adam would need or wish to use and had them waiting for his arrival. However, since the vegetation was still under the surface, Adam understood the need for rain and realized that the only way to bring it was through prayer.

We must learn from this a very important concept: just as G-d prepared for all of Adam’s needs in this world, so too, G-d has prepared the needs of all of us in this world. However, in order to receive them we must use the tool that G-d has given us in order to make the connection with Him that He desires. That tool is our power of speech which must be used in the form of ardent Tefillah (prayer).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 07:41:24 AM »
Pat Robertson used to be a lot better in a lot of ways but he's gotten more kooky the older he got unfortunately.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
Very good entertaining broadcast as usual.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline dgr81

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I would like to attend the next JTF meeting on Thur Nov 17 at 6:30pm. Would please tell me where it will be held.

Thanks for all you do,

Dgr81

As goes Israel, so goes the world.
"As goes Israel, so goes the world."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 06:38:32 PM »
Chaim is always right on the Iran situation.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision