Author Topic: Rick Perry totally flunked his last debate, again  (Read 1653 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rick Perry totally flunked his last debate, again
« on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:46 AM »

I had some expectation that he would seize the opportunity to regain some ground now that Cain is weak, but he apparently failed miserably.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rick Perry totally flunked his last debate, again
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 04:57:57 AM »
Who cares about that Fatah supporter

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:57 AM »
If you don't care, you can still sit back and enjoy watching him dig his own grave and jump inside.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 06:54:09 AM »
While Perry is a rhino moron, I seem to remember when Obama when running for president thought there were 57 states.  But then again it's ok for liberal democrats to be ignorant, racist, and sexist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 12:00:36 PM »
Perry is a train wreck.  My 9 year old son coulda done a better job debating.  I am glad that he is no longer a serious contender.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »
Hashem must be very angry at America at this point.... What else could explain the absolute vacuum of good candidates for the Republican party? There seems to be nothing we can do to stop the trainwreck which is obviously ahead. Obama is terrible, the entire country knows it, and yet there is not a single electable candidate to oppose him...

It is time to don sackcloth and fast...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »
Hashem must be very angry at America at this point.... What else could explain the absolute vacuum of good candidates for the Republican party? There seems to be nothing we can do to stop the trainwreck which is obviously ahead. Obama is terrible, the entire country knows it, and yet there is not a single electable candidate to oppose him...

It is time to don sackcloth and fast...

It really seems as though every time there appears to be a candidate that has a good chance to beat Obama, something happens.  Its depressing for sure. At such an important time in history, its awful that the competition against Obama is so weak.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »
Total facepalm from every Texan.

The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »
I facepalmed when the idiot said "Tweeter".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 01:23:55 AM »
He looked like a complete buffoon.  Even the senile ron paul was wondering how his brain malfunctioned so badly.  Perry made ron paul look like rainman.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
He looked like a complete buffoon.  Even the senile ron paul was wondering how his brain malfunctioned so badly.  Perry made ron paul look like rainman.

Making Ron Paul look good in comparison is just as bad as screwing things up for himself.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 03:43:17 AM »
This is ridicilous. Why he makes a show out of his mistake and gives it so much time? I would jump to the next issue quickly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 04:00:54 AM »
This is ridicilous. Why he makes a show out of his mistake and gives it so much time? I would jump to the next issue quickly.

When I took a speech class they told us the same thing, that if you make a mistake just go forward with the rest of the speech rather than dwelling on it.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 04:03:47 AM »
Wow, how ridiculous he looks... I mean, for someone who claims to be the next president of the USA :laugh: