Author Topic: I got this in an email recently  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I got this in an email recently
« on: November 12, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
Seems as though I recently got this in an email on Zootube from KachPartyNA linking to a page spreading lies about Chaim and the JTF on a so called American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Wiki.  I think we all know who wrote this:

http://aaadc.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_Vancier
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I got this in an email recently
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »
Notice the name of person who edited the pages.  His name is James Abourezek, an Arab of Lebanese ancestry who used to be a Democratic U.S. Senator in South Dakota.  This waste of protoplasm said flat out that bombings against Jews in Israel would stop as soon as the "occupation" ended. 

The hideous American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee is all about supporting and excusing Muslim terrorism and demonizing Israel. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »
Notice the name of person who edited the pages.  His name is James Abourezek, an Arab of Lebanese ancestry who used to be a Democratic U.S. Senator in South Dakota.  This waste of protoplasm said flat out that bombings against Jews in Israel would stop as soon as the "occupation" ended. 

The hideous American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee is all about supporting and excusing Muslim terrorism and demonizing Israel. 

Wonder why the great state of SD would elect a piece of excrement like that let alone the United States elect a racist black Muslim?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 03:05:27 PM »
He seems to have a rather creative imagination.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 03:12:57 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D    here's chaim as well this guy contradicts himself and is a fool.Does this look like chaim        http://aaadc.wikia.com/wiki/Cody_Seth_Crawford
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03