Author Topic: Youtube is carcking down on anti sandshvartza videos  (Read 1983 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Youtube is carcking down on anti sandshvartza videos
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:48:16 AM »
I just went to see some anti towelhead videos that I watch from other producers and I saw that they were all removed by youtube. This is terrible. We need to get the videos back up fast because that is how we grow.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Youtube is carcking down on anti sandshvartza videos
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:51:32 AM »
Why is youtube purging  the videos? The policy seems to change there by the second.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 04:28:02 PM »
The TERRORISTS are the True Cowards...We put up with all sorts of criticism for our political viewpoints...yet once you counter with THE TRUTH these Hashing-Smoking Arab Schvartzes crawl into a corner and SCREAM Bloody Murder...kind of Ironic considering their almost always THE MURDERERS !

But out of fairness... I'd like to ask Axx these Illiterate Bums a few questions ! 8)   
Right after the axing is complete I'll question them ... make sure to take good notes... and Pics if possible !  :-\
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »
So they are taking down anti-islam videos now too??
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »
They've been doing this on and off for quite a while, I think there's a muslim who works at youtube.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »
Re:  "...So they are taking down anti-islam videos now too??..."

Solution:

Sign up under a pseudonym such as "Agriculture Worker", "Si Se Puede", or "Caesar Chavez, Jr."

Then, simply post the identical videos which they took down, under the heading of "pro-immigration" or "anti-amnesty" or "path to citizenship".

In about a week or two, they'll be pulled down again, so then you repeat the above process in a slightly different way.

It is a proven demographical statistic that the largest numbers of new recruits joining and supporting the various Nazi groups in the U.S. today, are coming from our young elite high-tech work force; primarily young white females and mostly living in CA and the Pacific coast states.  So...should it be any surprise that the major high-tech servers and dot.coms are all thoroughly anti-Jew?  Duh!

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 08:51:19 PM »
Also spread the word on the kind of videos YouTube is NOT taking down. Just search on "Jews" and "9/11" and you will see what I mean. My own response to these is to post a comment to the effect that the video's owner should get together with MoveOn.org, because MoveOn.org's Action Forum was exposing "those Jews" before something happened to force MoveOn to shut it down.  ;D Add that MoveOn's official bulletin #13 supports everything they say about "Zionists" with divided loyalties.  ;D (i.e. "All you kooks should get together in the same asylum," but this is just a much nicer way to say it.)

MoveOn Bulletin
Friday, May 9, 2003
Noah T. Winer, Editor

PAX ISRAELICA?
Nearly all PNAC participants, whether Jewish or Christian, are right-wing Zionists who support Ariel Sharon's Likud Party. In 1996, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, and others drafted a paper for incoming Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urging him to make "a clean break" from the Oslo peace process preferring "peace through strength," including the ouster of Saddam Hussein.
http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm

This essay describes many of the familiar neo-conservatives as having "dual loyalties," making policy decisions in the interests of the State of Israel as much as the United States.
http://www.counterpunch.org/christison1213.html

Just post "MoveOn org official bulletin says, "This essay describes many of the familiar neo-conservatives as having "dual loyalties," making policy decisions in the interests of the State of Israel as much as the United States" as a response to these anti-Semitic hate videos. That will help keep turning the knife in the wound that crippled MoveOn's credibility last year. I think MoveOn got away with promoting this kind of **** only because the ADL and Abraham Foxman whitewashed them, and I don't think they should get away with it.

Here is more about what MoveOn's Action Forum says about Jews, Evangelical Christians, and Catholics (and 9/11)
http://www.stentorian.com/MoveOn/sideshow1.html
http://www.stentorian.com/MoveOn/catholic.html