Author Topic: Warsaw, Poland - UN to Rename Auschwitz Death Camp Says Culture Minister  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Warsaw, Poland - The United Nations has accepted Poland's request to rename the Auschwitz death camp on its list of World Heritage sites to make clear it was run by Germans not Poles, the Polish government just announced.

Auschwitz and the linked Birkenau camp in Poland would be known as "Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi German Concentration and Death Camp", Culture Minister Kazimierz Ujazdowski said. "UNESCO has made a decision as a result of Poland's request to change the name of Auschwitz Birkenau to reflect the historical truth," Mr. Ujazdowski said, with the Israeli ambassador at his side. "This is a victory for truth."
But a spokesman for the Paris-based UN education and culture arm UNESCO said he could not confirm the news.

Poland has long battled accusations by some Jewish and Western commentators that Poles were willing Nazi helpers during the war — accusations driven by documented incidents of Polish anti-Semitism and complicity in the Holocaust. But the Poles argue that such cases were isolated.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Even if there was minimal direct Polish involvement in the concentration camps (which there wasn't), the fact that Polish people were complicit with the concentration camps and didn't do anything to stop them makes them just as culpable as any of the Nazis who personally killed any Jew.  This is a blatant attempt at white-washing Polish involvement in the Holocaust.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Allen-T

Last year I drove through Poland for about half a day. We drove through many cities. It's clear God is cursing them for their anti-semitism. The country is so dreadful looking and grim. The people we encountered in Krakow were nasty & miserable looking. Everything is a rip-off. It's just an awful place. Czechs, on the other hand who are very often pro-Israel, have obviously been blessed in ways Poles have not. That's my assumption, anyway.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
All the Evil NAZIS shall receive ultimate Retribution for their actions against the Chosen Sons and Daughters !!
White JEWRY Lives !!!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
What do you mean WHITE Jewry lives?

Dark Jewry is alive as well.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
My grandfather told me a story that was told to him by a fellow Polish Jew who returned to Poland when he was in the Russian Army during WWII and as one man pretended to be drunk, got close to him and tried to grab his machine gun and then a friend he had in the town from before told him to get the hell out because the residents were going to kill him that night if he stayed.  He also told me another story of a Priest that hid a Jewish man in Poland and when the Nazis were thrown out, he let him free in the town.  The town residents killed him.  Then another story of a woman who returned to her house in Poland after the Holocost and told her son to hide in the closet when the Polish police came in and they shot her.  The Polish hate Jews just as bad as the Nazis did and were deeply involved in all this stuff. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
What do you mean WHITE Jewry lives?

Dark Jewry is alive as well.

Yeah... I forgot bout the Kosher BROS in Harlem !! ???
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I was talking about sefardic jews not the hamitic frauds in harlem.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana