Author Topic: Yekutiel Ben Ya'akov  (Read 4658 times)

admin

Yekutiel Ben Ya'akov
« on: March 06, 2007, 08:53:14 PM »
Yekutiel Ben Ya'akov

Yekutiel Joined JDL in 1980. He served as youth representative on the JDL executive board. He later served on the Kach Executive Board after making aliyah. He was The Chief of Operations and Principal of Rav Kahane's Yeshivat HaRa'ayon HaYehudi.

Yekutiel was elected Mayor of Kfar Tapuach in 1989 after helping to revive the town by bringing a vibrant Kahane group there to live.

Yekutiel cofounded Kahane Chai with Rav Binyamin Kahane. Today he is Editor of the Kahanist Parasha Newsletter "Kach Darka Shel Torah", and Director of The Yesha Canine Unit, The Referendum for Israel,  Voice of Judea News, and Kahane.org.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Yekutiel Ben Ya'akov
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »
He seems like a good Jew no?   From what I've seen of him he seems also to have a good head on his shoulders and wants the best for Israel and the Jewish people...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 10:42:49 PM »
He seems like a good Jew no?   From what I've seen of him he seems also to have a good head on his shoulders and wants the best for Israel and the Jewish people...
The best Jew.

ihkili18

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 01:51:32 AM »
Eh I am not so sure about him. I have heard him speak and he seems like a kind person but that cannot be said of his actions as of late. He recently expressed doubt that Chaim sponsored the Chevron Yeshiva online which makes him a liar. He also fabricated the Meir Weinstein story when it is obvious that individual was never in the JDL. He supports Irv Rubin who thought Jonothan Pollard should of been jailed along with his evil views of Rabbi Kahane. That makes me believe that he wants Pollard to rot in jail as well. This is not exactly the resume of a person JTF should support. I would remove this biography.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »
Eh I am not so sure about him. I have heard him speak and he seems like a kind person but that cannot be said of his actions as of late. He recently expressed doubt that Chaim sponsored the Chevron Yeshiva on line which makes him a liar. He also fabricated the Meir Weinstein story when it is obvious that individual was never in the JDL. He supports Irv Rubin who thought Jonathan Pollard should of been jailed along with his evil views of Rabbi Kahane. That makes me believe that he wants Pollard to rot in jail as well. This is not exactly the resume of a person JTF should support. I would remove this biography.
1.  He did not express doubt that Chaim sponsored the Yeshiva, he just wanted to know the details and said it was a great thing that Chaim did.  To be honest, my opinion is that Chaim read too deep into what Yukutiel wrote and interpreted it as if he had doubt about Chaim's sponsoring but I don't think he meant it in that way. 
2.  Chaim now said on the program that Meir was in the JDL of Toronto but Chaim says he doesn't remember him since he wasn't nearly as active as Chaim was since he says all the action happened under him.  Since Chaim said this, Meir got insulted and now insults Chaim on kahane.org.  Yukutiel never says anything negative against Chaim on his forum, other people do this (mostly from revava).
3.  A few months ago, Yukutiel led a civil disobedience rally for the release of Pollard in Israel and he got arrested by the IDF for blocking traffic with a few other brave Jews and the police used a lot of force against him but he was still chanting "free Pollard".  I saw the video when it happened on voiceofjudea.  He is one of the bravest Jews around today and Chaim applauded him for this incident.  He got arrested many times in his career and is very brave.
4.  Unfortunately he doesn't share Chaim's view on Rubin and this is the only negative about this holy Jew.  I agree with Chaim's point of view on Rubin but Yukutiel thinks that he did evil things but wasn't really evil since he repented and did some good things when he was in the JDL.  I agree with Chaim that he didn't really repent. 
5.  He was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel in the late 1980's and was R' Binyamin Kahane's right hand man so I would do some research about him before going into conclusions.  Yukutiel stated that he was the only one the Rav trusted toward the end of his life when the Kach board abandoned him (note Chaim argues with his claim)) Many Kahanists claim that R' Kahane said that Yukutiel should take over if he died but there is no solid evidence to support this and Chaim doesn't think this is correct. 
6.  Right now he is probably the biggest Kahanist leader in Israel.  He has a job but also takes time to train defense dogs for settlements and he builds settlements and has many Kahanist programs in Israel but the Bolshiviks constantly shut down many of his operations and confiscate equipment.
7.  Yukutiel has a very nice humble personality, loves all Jews and tries his best to unite all Kahanists together.  He is also very careful to not insult anyone and he is the most honest person on Earth and never lies.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 02:43:56 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:32 AM »
Well supporting Irv Rubin is pretty bad. I never said he was evil or anything and he has done more for Jews and Israel than I have(much more) but I believe he is a ant compared to Chaim. Don't forget if Israel viewed him as a threat then he would not of been let into Israel. Also his arrest is not even worth mentioning as Chaim spent over 5 years in prison. I do think he is a good Jew but he becomes almost like the leftists when he allows the leftist scum messages on his forum. Also his comments about Chaim changing over the years, what was that about?

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 05:33:16 AM »
If Yekutiel was able to organise something as good as Camp Meir in the US
imagine what he could achieve among the youth if he was allowed to do so in Israel!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:47:08 AM by Mifletzet »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 05:58:14 AM »
Did you see the comment by that homo runt takferi he's the misfit who became a moslem he used to be Jewish LOL he's a pedophile who sells his wifes to make a living :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »
Well supporting Irv Rubin is pretty bad. I never said he was evil or anything and he has done more for Jews and Israel than I have(much more) but I believe he is a ant compared to Chaim. Don't forget if Israel viewed him as a threat then he would not of been let into Israel. Also his arrest is not even worth mentioning as Chaim spent over 5 years in prison. I do think he is a good Jew but he becomes almost like the leftists when he allows the leftist scum messages on his forum. Also his comments about Chaim changing over the years, what was that about?
Yekutiel spent alot of time in Jail in Israel also.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 12:36:48 AM »

[/quote]
2.  Chaim now said on the program that Meir was in the JDL of Toronto but Chaim says he doesn't remember him since he wasn't nearly as active as Chaim was since he says all the action happened under him.  Since Chaim said this, Meir got insulted and now insults Chaim on kahane.org.  Yukutiel never says anything negative against Chaim on his forum, other people do this (mostly from revava).[/quote]
Meir was pretty active while Chaim was in jail, during the time Meir Jolovitz was Chairman, This was confimed by Meir Jolovitz.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 03:39:42 PM »
Yes Jolovitz was Chairman while Chaim was in jail. from 80-83

newman

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
 I heard him speak on Walter's World on Israel National Radio testerday. He came across as an excellent speaker and a committed jew.