Author Topic: Allen T deeply involved in neo-Nazi StørmFrønt  (Read 7603 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Allen T deeply involved in neo-Nazi StørmFrønt
« on: November 21, 2011, 07:13:16 AM »

NEO-NAZI StørmFrønt CONNECTION

Question about this Saturday in NYC

To: [email protected]

Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello Mr. Irving,

My name is Allen Rouse and my wife and I will be attending your talk this Saturday in NYC. I am part of the media group at StørmFrønt, I do a weekly program on StørmFrønt Radio called "The Staropramen Show", Staropramen is my username there. I would like to know if it would be possible for me to videotape the talk on Saturday for StørmFrønt. Don Black, SF's proprietor has informed us that a major overhaul is being done to the site in the coming weeks which will include our own video hosting capabilities and it would be nice to have this talk for this new feature. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying your always brilliant and informative talks.

Yours truly,

Allen Rouse/Staropramen

DAVID IRVING’S SECRETARY CLAIMS HE MISTREATED HER

RE: richmond

To: David Irving <[email protected]>

Date: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 2:54 pm

The so-called "unhelpful and hostile" messages were things that need to be said.

I don't like the way you have been treating me. You asked for more advance notice if I wanted to flounce out- I am consideringit. You were very well behaved on this whole tour up until this past week when you have been snotty, rude, and disrespectful towards me. This is exactly the same way you behaved last summer and the very reason I flounced out then.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IkIdEs79X-E/Sm5WAnRAKCI/AAAAAAAABvw/aQsJW8m_CAY/s320/n27314324_32706572_996.jpgI don't care if you are frustrated, angry, stressed out, tired, or whatever- treating anybody the way you have been treating me is unacceptable. I bend over backwards to help you out on this tour, doing jobs that last year you would have done yourself, and not just making bookings, but also doing things like driving, helping you secure funds to reprint books and locating second-hand books. The only thanks I usually get are long whines about how something isn't exactly perfect. Why would anybody in the world want to work with or even be friends with someone who is acting the way you have been acting lately? You like to say you treat me better than anyone else does, but the truth is, lately you have treated me worse than anyone else ever has. It hurts my feelings, it makes me angry and resentful, and it makes me question whether or not I should be doing this job anymore. Sorry to have to say that, but I'm trying to head off a major conflict. Please start treating me with more courtesy and respect. I really am doing the best I can in the limited time I have available to me.

Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:43:51 -0500

Subject: Re: richmond

In a message dated 7.11.09 9:30:41 a.m, [email protected]

writes:

Why did you tell me last night you would be fine with me spending the evening with my friend if you knew we were going to have to leave immediately after the function to go to Richmond? I have and had no idea where your friend lives. Is this the shooter friend? You do not always tell me your plans in detail. We can change things around. So far your friends do not seem to me to be worth much upheaval however. You probably think the same about mine. As for your more unhelpful and hostile messages: "Get over it." I have been working since 6 a.m. this morning trying to catch up and plug holes you have left, e.g., by not bothering to inform me the Sala Thai no longer exists.

ATTEMPTED MURDER AT DAVID IRVING NAZI MEETING

Subject: answers

Date: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 3:16 pm

1.  Your messages have been increasingly ill-judged this morning. I assume (a) you are not feeling well and are taking it out on me -- okay, that's what men friends are for; and (b) you are instinctively trying to distract from what I see as the accumulating omissions of the last few days.

2.  If you want to quit, I can't stop you. It will not be the first time I have been let down at the last moment, and by your own account, you have done the same to others too. I will then fulfil my obligations without you. Advice: It might be a good idea if you refrain from knee-jerk retorting.

3.  I am still not able to email today's (!!) Raleigh guests with a location.

Guess why.

4.  I have been able to access to car all morning. Guess why.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:03:10 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: JDL and other Jewish groups to activate in Bklyn and look at who Allen T
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:41:03 AM »
How do you know Allen rouse is Allen t?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:47:27 AM »
How do you know Allen rouse is Allen t?
By his nick name Staropramen
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:58:32 AM »
By his nick name Staropramen

How do you know that staropramen is Allen t

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:14:03 AM »
How do you know that staropramen is Allen t

It was his youtube name after samantha the cat

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 09:39:29 AM »
Well, we all know that the JDO and Bnei Elim are a bunch of frauds anyway...especially joining with Nazis like Allen-T who believed in the end of the Jewish people through missionary activity and after we kicked him out, he showed his true Nazism...

I really hope the Jews of Brooklyn know better.  JTF is the only answer.  We do not compromise or join with Nazis.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:32 AM »
What's Alen T has to do with JDL ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 09:53:54 AM »
What's Alen T has to do with JDL ?
nothing

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »
nothing
So what did you mean to say with the title of this thread ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »
So what did you mean to say with the title of this thread ?
I meant at him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 10:07:11 AM »
I meant at him
Still I don't understand what's that and JDL has to do ? Do you expect the JDL to neutralize the nazi maggot Allen Rouse ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 10:19:04 AM »
From my understanding, JDO and Bnei Elim are JDL offshoots.

Allen-T used to be a part of JTF until we discovered his true colors and kicked him out.  After he got kicked out, he turned into another disgruntled Joshua Rosenberg/Weifag type and went open Nazi.  My understanding of Mord's post is that he has something to do with the JDO and Bnei Elim and creating an alliance...Am I correct about this?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 10:46:32 AM »
From my understanding, JDO and Bnei Elim are JDL offshoots.

Allen-T used to be a part of JTF until we discovered his true colors and kicked him out.  After he got kicked out, he turned into another disgruntled Joshua Rosenberg/Weifag type and went open Nazi.  My understanding of Mord's post is that he has something to do with the JDO and Bnei Elim and creating an alliance...Am I correct about this?
No there was an article in the Post or daily news saying they're protesting outside his apt

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:55 AM »
No there was an article in the Post or daily news saying they're protesting outside his apt

Ah..i get it...so the JDO and Bnei Elim are protesting outside Allen-t's apt. 

I heard that the FBI are interested in Anus-t

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
Ah..i get it...so the JDO and Bnei Elim are protesting outside Allen-t's apt. 

I heard that the FBI are interested in Anus-t
really? :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
really? :o :o

Well, he was a bit of a nut..i just remember in a past past conversation him throwing that out there.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
Well, he was a bit of a nut..i just remember in a past past conversation him throwing that out there.
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 11:01:25 AM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Good riddance to him...really...he was one of the many nutjobs that was on JTF from the beginning...thank goodness we are filled with normal human beings in this movement.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 12:28:29 PM »
Good riddance to him...really...he was one of the many nutjobs that was on JTF from the beginning...thank goodness we are filled with normal human beings in this movement.

Define Normal?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Allen T deeply involved in neo-Nazi StørmFrønt
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »
Sorry, ive been out of the loop for the last week.  Who is Allen T?