Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/21)  (Read 1674 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/21)
« on: November 21, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/_c3AAUzy/_59.html

The program is 1 hour and 49 minutes this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (11/21)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:34:24 AM »
Wow thank you for doing the whole show over again! That's really nice of you to take your time out for us like that!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »
I hope that it's a good trade off to have the videos again. Maybe some of our other members can make some Ask programs? We have some good members who are really smart who might be able to do something like this. Yesha had one before and I enjoyed listening to him. There was also an interesting "Ask Judea Torah Show". Maybe some of our members could do this again?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 09:55:55 PM »
Good idea Chaim, making English videos is a great way to attract new members and get more publicity!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:00:55 PM by Dan »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:05:08 AM »
I am disappointed by this news but I understand what Chaim said...

I have many ideas on how we can get our message out... One idea which comes to mind is this:

We should have a 'mailing list' which people can sign up for and have a JTF newsletter emailed to their mailbox each week. Some of us who would like to volunteer to assemble the newsletter, which will contain news, views, and Kahanist motivational stories. We should cover the major stories of the week with JTF editorials on these topics.

If we could get people to sign up for the mailing list we can reach a lot of people. We can put together an impressive presentation of our material with the intention of spreading the Kahanist message to American Jews who have an interest in Judaism and a strong Israel.

We need to create more material such as Dvar Torahs which stress the ideals of JTF which can be printed out and brought to shul Friday and left for others to pick up and read over Shabbat lunch. Imagine if we can present the material in a way which is not confrontational or hateful, but in a way that Rabbi Kahane would present them.

I would like to volunteer to put together material for a newsletter and think others should volunteer also.

Thanks,
Michael
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
Chaim,   thanks for all of the "  Ask JTF " programs that you did since 2006.     Each program is a wealth of information.       I'm thrilled that West Coast JTF was able to save the programs.       Each program is well worth listening to multiple times.

I'm certainly looking forward to the English Language Videos that you put together.      The English language videos you did on the 2008 Primaries is what enabled me to first find out about JTF.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
I think I will make a post with my suggestion because I can't believe nobody thinks that it is something which we should do immediately. I am on several mailing lists and they are a great way to stay up to date on important issues. I'm sure we could get some people to sign up for the mailing list who just don't want to spend time posting and reading the forum. And if we do a great presentation {as I intend to do, and may provide examples} then maybe we will gain popularity.

I hope to be able to have a proposal by this Sunday and maybe this can be something we can make happen...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 06:57:41 AM »
I think I will make a post with my suggestion because I can't believe nobody thinks that it is something which we should do immediately. I am on several mailing lists and they are a great way to stay up to date on important issues. I'm sure we could get some people to sign up for the mailing list who just don't want to spend time posting and reading the forum. And if we do a great presentation {as I intend to do, and may provide examples} then maybe we will gain popularity.

I hope to be able to have a proposal by this Sunday and maybe this can be something we can make happen...

Good idea!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »
Chaim,   thanks for all of the "  Ask JTF " programs that you did since 2006.     Each program is a wealth of information.       I'm thrilled that West Coast JTF was able to save the programs.       Each program is well worth listening to multiple times.

I'm certainly looking forward to the English Language Videos that you put together.      The English language videos you did on the 2008 Primaries is what enabled me to first find out about JTF.     

I echo your sentiments. I as well found JTF from those videos. I feel bad for not being on the forum very much but wanted to sign on to say thanks to Chaim. The last program was honestly kind of sad, thinking about all the programs I've listened to.

One good thing about the videos is that it is easier to "show" people JTF.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »
The Ask JTF shows had a good run however I think Chaim doing English videos again might be a more productive way to go.. It will give Chaim the ability to set the agenda as to where JTF needs to be for the week... I personally was a very big fan of the old QPTV shows... I always felt the shows back then gave JTF a great deal of traction for the limited audience they were broadcast to... Now that shows like that can be posted on the internet the exposure will be all that much greater.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years