Author Topic: Mirroring Youtube Videos - How?  (Read 422 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Mirroring Youtube Videos - How?
« on: November 28, 2011, 12:53:53 AM »
I listened to ask JTF where Chaim brought up mirroring videos.  But it will help me if it's written out here.   First of all, what exactly does it mean to mirror a video?   Do you literally have to download the video then upload it yourself?  Or do you somehow link it on your page without doing all that?

Secondly, how does one mirror a video (step by step)?

Thanks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mirroring Youtube Videos - How?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:52 AM »
I listened to ask JTF where Chaim brought up mirroring videos.  But it will help me if it's written out here.   First of all, what exactly does it mean to mirror a video?   Do you literally have to download the video then upload it yourself?  Or do you somehow link it on your page without doing all that?

Secondly, how does one mirror a video (step by step)?

Thanks.

I believe that is what it is, downloading the video from youtube and uploading it to youtube under your own account.

Someone asked about tools to download videos from youtube the other day... Check out that thread for suggestions concerning how to download the video. Then once you have downloaded it you can upload it to your youtube page...

See : http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,58529.msg526529.html#msg526529
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »
I like to use this site since it's free:

http://saveyoutube.com/
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »
If you have realplayer you can download the video with that too and re-upload it from your hard drive.