Author Topic: israeli anti-miscegnation law  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
israeli anti-miscegnation law
« on: November 26, 2011, 05:20:36 PM »
so we know miscegnation is a abomnation  wich led God to exile us.a growing problem of 30,000 israeli women choosing arab men over their own kind.african negroes also prey on israeli women.if that does not make your blood boil,then you are simply not a man. it seems we need to pass a law that bans miscegnation between jew and non-jew.now the israeli court system is very anti-racist.such law could be passed as jewish status vs non jew status.as in religous status.
it is very sad that ,we have to promote laws in a  alleged jewish state,wich are torah laws,that should be a automatic.the entire torah should be implemented.but such are the times we live.
so what do we do?does anyone know how we could pass such a  law?petition,signatures?

how does the israeli court system work.and what would be a fiting punishment?i know from the torah i it is cherem.and the death penalty for the goy,(see mishneh torah)  maybe loss of citizenship?

we cant fulfill the entire laws fully because of the erev rav state in eretz israel.we can work with what he have until we create a jewish state.

any input?

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
Re: israeli anti-miscegnation law
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
If there were no arabs or african blacks in israel you wouldnt need laws.  ;D

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »
blacks make up less then 1 %,illegal sudanese.there are more druze then blacks(Druze are bnei Noach/Gerim Toshavim who keep to their own),only a mentally ill race traitor would hook up with one,only perverts are attracted to beasts,after theyve been tainted,no israeli guy touches them.
once you go black you dont go back.(coz noone takes them back)

however the act itself is very insulting,and must be punished.of course africans have no bussiness in our land,but well deal with that when we cross that bridge.at the moment we must work within the erev rav enemy system.
the arabs are a bigger problem,they Target young russian women whose dads were probably deadbeats or alcoholics,the israeli guys shun them because many seculars want one thing in a  woman,so the Arab comes along sweet,with flowers,tells her what she wants to hear and the arab then changes 180 degrees and beats her,she lives a msierable life.

the Arab does this intentionallyas a act of revenge against Jews.haha i got your woman what are you gonna do about it?

these cannot simply be deported to the country of origin of their Co-Traitor,but when we come to power both must be killed.

you lay with amalek you are amalek.

until we have enough power to actually implement Giyur Toshav laws,we must promote this law.
you can say arabs and africans shouldnt be welcome in israel,but that is ideal and not reality,we must work with what we have.

my 2 cents.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »
There is already a law.  It's in the torah
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 02:35:43 AM »
I thought there were already laws in Israel that said a Jew can't marry a non-Jew. Was I mistaken? Of course this doesn't stop relationships or sexual activity. I think Israel should stand stronger on this issue too to prevent Jewish people from mixing with Arabs or Africans.

Miscegenation is a big problem not just for Jews but for white Americans too. Sometimes I wish the anti-miscegenation laws would return to the books because it makes me feel sick inside to see whites brainwashed with the communist/liberal agenda with blacks or other nonwhites because I know they are helping to destroy the future of America. When whites are no longer a majority of the population here then things will get very ugly very fast for the remaining white people.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 09:12:16 AM »
if the marriage is done overseas it is reconized.also one can easily just not marry and have a one night stand with a secular jewish girl,or a jewish man can go to a russian prostitute,this is unacceptable.

in fact the latter is more unacceptable,as it is with a niddah,and he would face karet.

sexual relations of all kinds like this must be banned.

America should have the anti-miscegnation laws back in order.it is entirely constitutional.
blacks should not have citizenship,as the constiution says ''for us and our posperity''.

it can be taken away from them.

as for jews in America,they should be forcibly deported to israel.

america is a white country for white people.lukcily less then 1 % of white ladies intermix with blacks despite the brainwashing to the contrary.95 % whites still marry whites.

i would on a personal note advize a Polygraph test before you get married to someone in america,as some women are silent about who and what they have been with.

but anyway does anyone know if such a  law banning sexual relations could be passed?how would we promote this law?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »
if the marriage is done overseas it is reconized.also one can easily just not marry and have a one night stand with a secular jewish girl,or a jewish man can go to a russian prostitute,this is unacceptable.

in fact the latter is more unacceptable,as it is with a niddah,and he would face karet.

I didn't know it was that serious (Karet is being cut off from the Jewish people right? I'm not Jewish so I don't know all the terms).

sexual relations of all kinds like this must be banned.

I don't know if you can ban something like this. It's like the anti-sodomy laws here in the USA, they never stopped sodomy.

America should have the anti-miscegnation laws back in order.it is entirely constitutional.

I think it is constitutional but the problem is as of now it would be impossible to implement this. Sometimes I wish that it could be, but it's in reality unrealistic. Legally defning who belongs to which race would be a nightmare of details (like if you had a black ancestor 10 generations ago, does it still count as your being black legally?). What about all those completely white people who are under the delusion that they're American Indians because they say they're 1/16 or 1/32 American Indian? It just wouldn't work. Also DNA tests don't even tell the full story and can't really tell you with certainty all the time which race someone belongs to. On top of that defining each race would also be a legal nightmare. Some people consider North Africans and people in the Middle East to be white whereas other people like me think that white people today are those of European descent.

I'm not for a return of the anti-miscegenation laws at this point in time because of all this, but I think in their day the laws were generally a good thing. At this point things have gone too far for them to work anymore.

blacks should not have citizenship,as the constiution says ''for us and our posperity''.

I think you meant posterity. I disagree with you in that blacks were brought here against their will to begin with, they didn't immigrate here by choice. Allowing black slavery was one of the worst decisions this country ever made, and unfortunately we have to live with the consequences of that bad decision. There are decent, patriotic black people, but unfortunately their culture for the most part is not like that and tends to be evil. I think we should allow them to be citizens though simply because they were brought here. Many of them dont' vote anyway or are disenfranchised due to being ex-felons or are in prison.

it can be taken away from them.

Rather than that I think they should be encouraged to leave similar to what Chaim would do with the Arabs in Israel. Not too many people would turn down a big payout if the only condition was to live somewhere else. This could be accompanied by a big crackdown on crime.

I don't agree with forcing them out. Some people have family obligations or other things that keep them from being able to move to Israel right now. Jews have also done a lot of great things for the USA even though some chose to be part of evil social movements. Also Israel really won't benefit from getting a lot of our leftists to be perfectly frank with you on that issue. I think Israel should want our right wing Jews to move there. Do you really want Streisand there that badly?   :::D

america is a white country for white people.lukcily less then 1 % of white ladies intermix with blacks despite the brainwashing to the contrary.95 % whites still marry whites.

This is natural instinct of self-preservation that is there regardless of the brainwashing, but the communist/liberal brainwashing has been making things a lot worse.

i would on a personal note advize a Polygraph test before you get married to someone in america,as some women are silent about who and what they have been with.

I think it matters more what they are like in the present rather than what they did in the past. Telegony is complete junk.

On the other hand I don't think I'd want a guy who had been with black women because the very idea would gross me out.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 02:03:54 PM »
I think it matters more what they are like in the present rather than what they did in the past. Telegony is complete junk.

On the other hand I don't think I'd want a guy who had been with black women because the very idea would gross me out.''

me too.if they make teshuva good for them.i couldnt be where a black has been though.and that doesnt mean i would want that to be the mother of my kids.

a leopard doesnt change its spots.

once you go black you dont go back,because noone wants you back  :::D

i broke up with my fiance for that reason,previous marriage to a african.

couldnt stomach that.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 02:08:59 PM »
I didn't know it was that serious (Karet is being cut off from the Jewish people right? I'm not Jewish so I don't know all the terms).

I don't know if you can ban something like this. It's like the anti-sodomy laws here in the USA, they never stopped sodomy.

I think it is constitutional but the problem is as of now it would be impossible to implement this. Sometimes I wish that it could be, but it's in reality unrealistic. Legally defning who belongs to which race would be a nightmare of details (like if you had a black ancestor 10 generations ago, does it still count as your being black legally?). What about all those completely white people who are under the delusion that they're American Indians because they say they're 1/16 or 1/32 American Indian? It just wouldn't work. Also DNA tests don't even tell the full story and can't really tell you with certainty all the time which race someone belongs to. On top of that defining each race would also be a legal nightmare. Some people consider North Africans and people in the Middle East to be white whereas other people like me think that white people today are those of European descent.

I'm not for a return of the anti-miscegenation laws at this point in time because of all this, but I think in their day the laws were generally a good thing. At this point things have gone too far for them to work anymore.

I think you meant posterity. I disagree with you in that blacks were brought here against their will to begin with, they didn't immigrate here by choice. Allowing black slavery was one of the worst decisions this country ever made, and unfortunately we have to live with the consequences of that bad decision. There are decent, patriotic black people, but unfortunately their culture for the most part is not like that and tends to be evil. I think we should allow them to be citizens though simply because they were brought here. Many of them dont' vote anyway or are disenfranchised due to being ex-felons or are in prison.

Rather than that I think they should be encouraged to leave similar to what Chaim would do with the Arabs in Israel. Not too many people would turn down a big payout if the only condition was to live somewhere else. This could be accompanied by a big crackdown on crime.

I don't agree with forcing them out. Some people have family obligations or other things that keep them from being able to move to Israel right now. Jews have also done a lot of great things for the USA even though some chose to be part of evil social movements. Also Israel really won't benefit from getting a lot of our leftists to be perfectly frank with you on that issue. I think Israel should want our right wing Jews to move there. Do you really want Streisand there that badly?   :::D

This is natural instinct of self-preservation that is there regardless of the brainwashing, but the communist/liberal brainwashing has been making things a lot worse.

On the other hand I don't think I'd want a guy who had been with black women because the very idea would gross me out.

karet means you will burn in Hell for Eternity.

rather then just a short time.

it is well known a gentile woman is a niddah.meaning she is not clean from her menustration.

as for the law,Rabbbi meir kahane tried to implement this law in the 80s.he was kicked out of knesset.

Kahana lives in Petah Tikva / Municipality to trace girls who date Arabs
Posted: September 15th, 2009 | Author: noam | Filed under: media, racism | Tags: assimilation, meir kahana, petah tikva, racism | 4 Comments »

There has been much talk recently over the new campaign aimed at preventing marriage between Jews and none-Jews, but here is a story that touches similar notes but went completely under the radar. It was published only in mynet.co.il, Ynet’s local news site, which usually draws very little attention. There, between stories about flower exhibitions and a deserted car bothering neighbors in Natanya, was the following headline:

“Municipality will locate girls meeting regularly with members of minorities”.

I only saw the story after some friends posted it on Facebook.

The headline’s meaning might be a bit unclear for non-Israelis, but in Hebrew, “members of ethnic minorities” always means Arabs, since Jews are being referred to by their specific minority: Russians, Sephardic, Ethiopians, etc.

The story itself tells of a special team that was formed within the Youth Office of the municipality of Petah Tikva (a large suburb of Tel Aviv). Its mission: to locate “and help” Jewish girls that are meeting with Arabs.

The people in the municipality of Petah Tikva are proud of their new initiative (I would bet that the story was delivered to Mynet’s reporter through the city’s spokesperson, or at least with his approval). As one director in the municipality states (my Italic):

“The minority people problem is well known to us”, says the head of the Youth Office [in the municipality], Moshe Spector. “Our efforts to deal with it are real and sincere. There are a few problematic areas [in the city], and the municipality is making an effort to examine this issue together with the police.”

The article explains that the initiative was born following the murder of Arie Karp on Tel Aviv’s beach last month. According to the police, Karp was harassed and than beaten to death by a group of Arabs and two Jewish girls who were partying in the area. Their trail opened earlier this week.

It couldn’t have been more obvious. No city in Israel, not even Petah Tikva, has ever “dealt with the problems” of girls dating Russians or Ethiopians, even as there were numerous crimes committed by members of these ethnic groups. Yes, it’s back to the oldest allegation in the racist’s handbook: “they are taking away our girls!”

Until now, these kinds of accusations were made in Israel only by radical right wing or religious groups. Interracial relations were a favorite theme with the late MK Rabbi Meir Kahana, the patron saint of fascist hate-talkers in Israel. Kahana was kicked out of the Knesset in the 80’s after his  effort to introduce a law threatening those who take part in interracial relations with a prison term. In the rest of his time he was campaigning for striping all Arabs from their citizenship rights and expelling all Palestinians to Jordan and Egypt by force.

In his verdict verifying the Knesset’s decision not to let Kahana ran again for election, wrote Meir Shamgar, the president of the Supreme Court, that Kahana’s actions were reminding “the worst harms that were imposed upon our people.”

Kahana’s party, Kach, was later outlawed.

Twenty one years have passed, and the ideas of Meir Kahana are now the official policy in the city of Petah Tikva, a quiet residential suburb of Tel Aviv.

—————————————-
Take part in an internet campaign against the new initiative. Write an e-mail to Petah tikva’s mayor, Yitzhak Ohaion, ([email protected]) or call his office (03- 9052248). Be polite: It’s more useful. More details here (in Hebrew).

And that’s what journalist and activist Dimi Reider has to say on the issue.

http://www.promisedlandblog.com/?p=1408

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 04:14:01 PM »
You are aware that there are black Orthodox Jews who have gone through halachic conversions, aren't you?

It is racist to hate someone solely based on their skin color. I actually have three friends who attend my Orthodox minyan who are 'african americans' who have halachically converted.

To me a Jew is a person who has accepted all 613 commandments on himself and observes them out of love and fear of heaven. I know Sephardim and Ashkenazim and love them the same. The Jewish neshama is not a physical entity, it exists in the spiritual world, and thus it has no DNA.

I support the position which Chaim has stated several times, that a person is judged by his freewill decisions, and there are good people of every color and race. Hashem made no mistakes when he created this world. Everything is here for a reason, and will result in the ultimate good when the time is right.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 04:16:52 PM »

america is a white country for white people.
Ummm...

I'm going to inquire of the sexual history of anybody I marry, no matter what. If she does not seem truthful, goodbye to her no matter who she's been with. I would prefer to marry a virgin but a woman who has made mistakes and has repented of them would be fine.

[/quote]

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 04:21:15 PM »
What about all those completely white people who are under the delusion that they're American Indians because they say they're 1/16 or 1/32 American Indian? It just wouldn't work. Also DNA tests don't even tell the full story and can't really tell you with certainty all the time which race someone belongs to. On top of that defining each race would also be a legal nightmare. Some people consider North Africans and people in the Middle East to be white whereas other people like me think that white people today are those of European descent.
That's why I think the whole concept of race is absurd. The issue isn't what someone looks like, it's how they act. It just so happens to be that 97% of black people are evil (by choice) compared to much lesser percentages for whites and Asians.

Would a woman who has slept with a black man before marriage gross me out more than one who has slept with a white, Asian, or Hispanic? Yes, but only because blacks are more degenerate than whites and it's very likely that whoever he was, he was a real piece of excrement. But I would be grossed out by any premarital sexual activity regardless of what race she was with.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »
You are aware that there are black Orthodox Jews who have gone through halachic conversions, aren't you?

It is racist to hate someone solely based on their skin color. I actually have three friends who attend my Orthodox minyan who are 'african americans' who have halachically converted.

To me a Jew is a person who has accepted all 613 commandments on himself and observes them out of love and fear of heaven. I know Sephardim and Ashkenazim and love them the same. The Jewish neshama is not a physical entity, it exists in the spiritual world, and thus it has no DNA.

I support the position which Chaim has stated several times, that a person is judged by his freewill decisions, and there are good people of every color and race. Hashem made no mistakes when he created this world. Everything is here for a reason, and will result in the ultimate good when the time is right.

i dont hate anyone.i rather never be with a  woman attracted to blacks because it shows mental deformity and disloyalty.there is nothing attractive about Gorillas or blacks,and to state that is a fact of science.i can post objective studies with kids.

even blacks instinctively believe blacks are ugly and evil.

anyway if you want a Blacks leftovers thats your perogative.not everyone wants that.

race does exist.before pc,the talmud openly discussed the curse of ham.

Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."{Talmud Bavli, Sanhedrin 108b}

also see what Rambam said of them :

[T]he Negroes found in the remote South, and those who resemble them from among them that are with us in these climes. The status of those is like that of irrational animals. To my mind they do not have the rank of men, but have among the beings a rank lower than the rank of man but higher than the rank of apes. For they have the external shape and lineaments of a man and a faculty of discernment that is superior to that of the apes."(Moreh nevukhim)

midrash numbers rabbah also said blacks have big lips because being cursed.

Chazal and Maimonides were not PC.

Racism is nowhere condemned in tanakh

maybe because it isnt a sin?

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »
That's why I think the whole concept of race is absurd. The issue isn't what someone looks like, it's how they act. It just so happens to be that 97% of black people are evil (by choice) compared to much lesser percentages for whites and Asians.

Would a woman who has slept with a black man before marriage gross me out more than one who has slept with a white, Asian, or Hispanic? Yes, but only because blacks are more degenerate than whites and it's very likely that whoever he was, he was a real piece of excrement. But I would be grossed out by any premarital sexual activity regardless of what race she was with.

i share the same opinion with you.i could only stomach a  bettulah.i used to never understand why guys got fusssed if a woman was virgin or not but now i see why when i experience it.some are stronger in this regard all the best to them.i hope former race traitors create jewish blooded babies.
not with me though.everyone has different pregotive.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »
That's why I think the whole concept of race is absurd.

reconizing racial differences is NOT hate.reconzing Ashkenazi average iq is 120 while that of a african is 60 is not hate.how is stating pure objective facts hate?

yes africans do not have the capacity to do abstract thiniing,yes theyre braisn are smaller,yes they are more genetically prone to violence..does that give me the right to hate them?no

do i want to be around them.no

Major Findings of Dr. Shockley

Dr. William Shockley was a professor at Stanford University in Calif. Basically the following constituted his views after many years of painstaking study and research.

1) Historically, negros have an I.Q. 15 points lower than that of the average White. The difference is due to heredity and not environment.

2) Positive traits found in high I.Q. people include honesty, resistance to cheating and the ability to perform and produce. It takes such good traits to develop and maintain a good society.

3) Parents who have high I.Q.s have high I.Q. children and the opposite is true for those with low I.Q.s.

4) We live in a Dark Age Suppression, Censorship and Dogmatism which blocks objective studies of the I.Q. differences which separate races.

5) Low I.Q. negros and Mexicans are outbreeding Whites. This element is the major cause of poverty, crime and unemployment and a host of other human miseries that impose heavy burdens on society. Today we are breeding problem makers instead of problem solvers . People with the low I.Q. of 80 make up a majority of the prison population of America. (Average White I.Q. is 105).

6) Low I.Q. negros are bearing twice as many children as Whites and Aid to Dependent Children is doubling every 10 years. Thus it will be 1,000 times higher than it was 20 years ago in a century, creating a burden society cannot bear.

7) Negroes' intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic. Thus, they are not remediable by improving their environment. Negroes are genetically enslaved to a life of frustration and may be the root cause of urban decay. It is possible that welfare mothers have babies to increase their income.

8) Negroes have a spouse killing spouse mortality rate 13 times higher than Whites. A young negro male in Harlem is more than 100 times more likely to be a homicide victim than a White male in Denmark.

Opposed Mixed Marriages

Dr. Shockley stated that if an employer chooses at random 109 negros and 10 Whites to work, the Whites will consistently outperform the negroes. If an average negro couple and an average White couple from the very same economic background have a baby the White will always have a higher I.Q. than the negro. Thus Dr. Shockley declares he is against interracial marriage because it would lower the average I.Q. of the general population.

Still he said it has been proven that the higher the percentage of White genes in a negro the higher his I.Q. will be. A study in Oakland, Calif. found that the average negro's genes were 22% White.

He said that industrialists who have operated in Africa have told him "of the greater value of mulattoes over pure negro as employees."

He quoted the book "Race" by J.R. Baker as stating that most of the eminent American Negroes have substantial fractions of Caucasian ancestry.

Most of the eminent American Negroes have substantial fractions of Caucasian ancestry.

The conclusion seems to me to be borne out by negroes seen on TV - for example by negro newscasters. Racial differences in intelligence are much deeper than skin color, of course.

Negros forced to compete with Whites under quota hiring are underqualified as a whole.

Racism is Natural - part 6 (behavior of children)

Racism is Natural - part 1 (self-segregation) a

Skin Color - The Way Kids See It

Racism is innate

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:18:53 PM by Hasmonean »

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »

Anti-racism is a marxist idea:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
There is no merit in hating others. I have stated several times my experiences with other races and I stand by my opinions and observations. There is no mitzvah to be racist. Judaism believes that any person who observes the seven Noachide laws is a righteous person, who merits the world to come.

You are certainly entitled to your biggoted opinions but you will not succeed in convincing me that your a righteous person.

BTW I have experienced bad blacks and bad whites. And on occassions the bad whites were 10x worse than the bad blacks I knew. In my younger days I had experiences with black gangsters and even got my nose broken by them. I hate gangster rap and the entire culture. But I have also experienced wise black Jews whose knowledge of Talmud and Tanakh were incredible. I do not judge a person by their color but by their character traits.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »
So what is this? You are trying to justify your feelings?

I agree that a Jew should only marry a Jew, and in most cases it is recommended to marry a woman who shares your customs.... But it just may be possible for two people of different racial backgrounds to get along. I don't think that it is hard to comprehend.

PS: When I was a teenager I considered myself a racist... After I have grown up I realize it is not the way to be... When I got out in the world and dealt with people of all different races I realized that in many cases most people are the same. While black culture in general is not moral and stresses 'rights' over 'obligations' there are some who learn right from wrong and get away from that culture.

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »
So what is this? You are trying to justify your feelings?

I agree that a Jew should only marry a Jew, and in most cases it is recommended to marry a woman who shares your customs.... But it just may be possible for two people of different racial backgrounds to get along. I don't think that it is hard to comprehend.

PS: When I was a teenager I considered myself a racist... After I have grown up I realize it is not the way to be... When I got out in the world and dealt with people of all different races I realized that in many cases most people are the same. While black culture in general is not moral and stresses 'rights' over 'obligations' there are some who learn right from wrong and get away from that culture.

my righteousness or lack thereof does not change the merit of my arguments.

my character does not change the objective scientific facts i presented.

besides the idea that racism is wrong is not found in yahadut.it is entirely your subjective morality wich you are imposing on us racists.

in any case its your opinion,if you like people of this race,then fine be it.

i myself do not want them,and i have that right to reject those who have been with them in my personal life.
i meet everyone with a  cheerfull face,politeness and friendship are two different things.

its good we can respect each others opinions,and let be.

one thing for certain is we need a law to ban forbidden relations.

how do we arrive at such law?

Offline Hasmonean

• JTFer in Exile
  • New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
There is no merit in hating others. I have stated several times my experiences with other races and I stand by my opinions and observations. There is no mitzvah to be racist. Judaism believes that any person who observes the seven Noachide laws is a righteous person, who merits the world to come.

כ  אֲשֶׁר יֹמְרוּךָ, לִמְזִמָּה;    נָשׂוּא לַשָּׁוְא עָרֶיךָ.    20 Who utter Thy name with wicked thought, they take it for falsehood, even Thine enemies--
כא  הֲלוֹא-מְשַׂנְאֶיךָ יְהוָה אֶשְׂנָא;    וּבִתְקוֹמְמֶיךָ, אֶתְקוֹטָט.    21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate Thee? And do not I strive with those that rise up against Thee?
כב  תַּכְלִית שִׂנְאָה שְׂנֵאתִים;    לְאוֹיְבִים, הָיוּ לִי.    22 I hate them with utmost hatred; I count them mine enemies.

hatred is meritted at some points.

wanting speration from other peopels,does no mean you hate them.why is that so hard to grasp?

i wish africans the best,as long as they stay in their place.

same with arabs.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
Hasmonean, you linked to two anti-Semitic sites.  That American Civil Rights review site has a section on "Jewish terrorism."  shvartzamania has a broken link to the Historical Review Press, which publishes Holocaust Denial screeds.  

Also, the fact that you wrote earlier that all American Jews should be forcibly removed to Israel makes me believe you're nothing but a white nationalist. 

So I suggest you explain yourself if you don't want to get banned.  

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
hasomean, i not to keen on the black folk. But thats not because of genetics. Its because of culture. I would hate to think i judged someone purely on the fact that they are black. It just so happens(due to culture) that most blacks, especially the men, aspire to this ghetto mentality of drugs, beating women, gangs/crime and terrible diet.

But like everything in life they are exceptions to the rule, alan keys etc.

God created us all equal.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
Hasmonean, you linked to two anti-Semitic sites.  That American Civil Rights review site has a section on "Jewish terrorism."  shvartzamania has a broken link to the Historical Review Press, which publishes Holocaust Denial screeds. 

Also, the fact that you wrote earlier that all American Jews should be forcibly removed to Israel makes me believe you're nothing but a white nationalist. 

So I suggest you explain yourself if you don't want to get banned. 
Yes, I am glad to see it was not only me that was uneasy about some of this members post... I would be interested in hearing what he has to say also... I did not want to be the one to complain however some of the stuff this guy is posting seems excessive...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »
כ  אֲשֶׁר יֹמְרוּךָ, לִמְזִמָּה;    נָשׂוּא לַשָּׁוְא עָרֶיךָ.    20 Who utter Thy name with wicked thought, they take it for falsehood, even Thine enemies--
כא  הֲלוֹא-מְשַׂנְאֶיךָ יְהוָה אֶשְׂנָא;    וּבִתְקוֹמְמֶיךָ, אֶתְקוֹטָט.    21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate Thee? And do not I strive with those that rise up against Thee?
כב  תַּכְלִית שִׂנְאָה שְׂנֵאתִים;    לְאוֹיְבִים, הָיוּ לִי.    22 I hate them with utmost hatred; I count them mine enemies.

hatred is meritted at some points.

wanting speration from other peopels,does no mean you hate them.why is that so hard to grasp?

i wish africans the best,as long as they stay in their place.

same with arabs.

What you state is true, but it is not the kind of hatred I was referring to. I was referring to Sinat Chinam {Baseless Hatred}. Many of the posts I have made here at JTF try to get to the point of understanding what 'hatred' is justified and what hatred is baseless. Indeed we are commanded to hate the wicked, and to stand up against it. Thus the command to not stand idle as our brothers blood is spilled. Thus we have commands to kill the rodef, before he can kill his victim.

But there is also baseless hatred. While I surely hate the wicked which is inspired by the culture of many blacks, I have the experience which shows that it is possible for a person to rise above his culture.

One lesson in a Torah parasha we read a couple weeks ago concerns Abrahams concern for his 'arab guests' who turned out to be angels of Hashem.

Again I agree with you that Jews should not intermarry. This is one of the most dangerous things for the future of the Jewish people.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:23:18 PM by muman613 »