Author Topic: 2107 C.E.  (Read 3653 times)

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
2107 C.E.
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »
Does anyone want to make a prediction on what the world will be like in the year 2107...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:54:47 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: 2107 C.E.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:38:10 PM »
No.

It depresses me too much.

UNLESS JTF CAN TAKE BACK AMERICA AND ISRAEL

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 12:55:08 AM »
No.

It depresses me too much.

UNLESS JTF CAN TAKE BACK AMERICA AND ISRAEL

OK I will give it ago.

Possibility number 1

2107AD Planet Islam.

Islam has taken over a large part of the world.  Jews are long since gone and only a few pockets of Whites and Orientals are still remaining.

For the most part Muslims are now fighting among themselves.

Possibility number 2

It is said that in the year 2010 a supercomputer is to be built that will have the same processing power as the human brain.

By the year 2020 the thinking power of a normal $500 desktop computer is equal to a human.

All administration jobs (banking to bureaucratic government jobs) are now processed by computer.
Every computer game, book and TV show is made by computer.

At first the elite used computers to get rid of the middle class and upper class.  But soon the elite was also replaced by the computers.

When people die their brains are up loaded into a computerized artificial world, where they live out there after life indefinitely.

Christians, Jews and radical Muslims join forces to fight the computers.

Under the leadership of their militant leader Mohammad Graham (Grandchild of Billy Graham and Muslim convert) a band of militant Amish terrorists called the 'bearded front' start attacking local computer shops.

The computers strike back...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 01:04:17 AM »
China, dominant.

USA and Israel on their knees. 

Europe, bloodbath.

Islam, desperate as ever.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 01:33:38 AM »
Wow, everyone's so pessimistic.  I sincerely believe that we will be in the times of the Mashiach by then.  But we need to make sure that happens.  Come on, JTFers!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 02:14:47 AM »
Possibility number 2

It is said that in the year 2010 a supercomputer is to be built that will have the same processing power as the human brain.

By the year 2020 the thinking power of a normal $500 desktop computer is equal to a human.

All administration jobs (banking to bureaucratic government jobs) are now processed by computer.
Every computer game, book and TV show is made by computer.

At first the elite used computers to get rid of the middle class and upper class.  But soon the elite was also replaced by the computers.

When people die their brains are up loaded into a computerized artificial world, where they live out there after life indefinitely.

Christians, Jews and radical Muslims join forces to fight the computers.

Under the leadership of their militant leader Mohammad Graham (Grandchild of Billy Graham and Muslim convert) a band of militant Amish terrorists called the 'bearded front' start attacking local computer shops.

The computers strike back...

That is utter fantasy.

I think this is a joke, but I do feel that a mechanized world with no working class may be on its way.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:18:40 AM by Scriabin »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 04:52:56 AM »
A world that is too mechanized, spells disaster!

The Western World' people will be affected the most-since the western nations will first install the new mechanized machinery brains/whatever, and it will leave tens of millions  jobless--which, we aLL know what that would mean...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »
in the year 2107 ce...hmmmm

pretty much the same as today except most likely it will be the end of a big world war and a few years after the end of a world war...where new better inventions will be built, new types of buildings, new types of discoveries helping humanity..much like the 1950's.

There will be two or three world powers which will have some sort of cooperation yet also a type of cold war.

The US will be intact and a still be a world power.  The liberals will ahve some power, but very little.  Conservatives will hold the majority and there wil lbe a large group of moderates (a third alternative party).

China will be another world power with more territory in the Southeast Asia..but their republic will break up just like the USSR did.

Russia will lose territory as more republics will break away from it.

Europe will stay intact but as one nation.

The UN will be dissolved and there will be another world govt.

Israel will be a larger country. The Kahanists movement and true right wing movements will be allowed to rule and will be a major force in Israel. The bolsheviks will be history by then.  Many European Jews and American Jews will have already made aliya there..but not all.

There will be a Fakestein state, but on the far east of the Jorden next to a Sunni province of what was formerally Iraq.  There will be no Jordan kingdom...in fact the west bank and gaza will be Israel as well as a good portion of Jordan.  A good portion of Syria will be Israel. Southern Lebanon will be Israel. Egypt will be partitioned.  Saudi Arabia will be partitioned.  The Kurds will have a large country which will include parts of Turkey, Iraq and Iran.  Iran will be partitioned into many different Persian countries having their own identity and religion.  There will be 1 or 2 shia countries demiliterized.  The Hindus will still be at war with the Muslims and there will be a threat of destablization in that part of the world in that the Chinese will give the pakis their support and the Americans the Indians their support.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 11:45:29 AM »
I hope china realizes in the future the intentions of muslims so that usa,india,china,israel and russia can take care of  pigs but future is not looking bright for europe

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
I hope china realizes in the future the intentions of muslims so that usa,india,china,israel and russia can take care of  pigs but future is not looking bright for europe

The Muslims don't mess with China.  The Chinese will DESTROY them.

Frankly, the Chinese hate the West and would like nothing more than to see Islam destroy her.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 08:52:09 PM »
"The universe will exist 6000 years" (Sanhedrin 97).

We are now in 5767 AM. So The universe will end in 2240 CE. The minimum length of the Messianic era is 40 years ie he must have come by 2200 CE.

2107 is "only" 93 years before 2200.

But the way mankind's awareness and belief in the Creator is in decline, except for the murderous Muslims and their fanatical belief in their false deity, I find it hard to believe that Hashem would delay it that long.

Rabbi Pinchas Winston www.thirtysix.org claims that the Resurrection will already have occurred c2026 CE ie 19 years from now!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 08:55:15 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
"The universe will exist 6000 years" (Sanhedrin 97).

We are now in 5767 AM. So The universe will end in 2240 CE. The minimum length of the Messianic era is 40 years ie he must have come by 2200 CE.

2107 is "only" 93 years before 2200.

But the way mankind's awareness and belief in the Creator is in decline, except for the murderous Muslims and their fanatical belief in their false deity, I find it hard to believe that Hashem would delay it that long.

Rabbi Pinchas Winston www.thirtysix.org claims that the Resurrection will already have occurred c2026 CE ie 19 years from now!

i have a question for you...what if, the messiah didn't come by then? what will you defend your above claim?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
2107?  I misread the subject as 2017!

In light of this, I take back my previous prediction.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 09:35:00 PM »

i have a question for you...what if, the messiah didn't come by then? what will you defend your above claim?
[/quote]

If the Moshiach hasn't come by 5960, I would still believe in Hashem and the Written Torah. But we would have to say that the Oral Law or our chronology had gone awry.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »

If the Moshiach hasn't come by 5960, I would still believe in Hashem and the Written Torah. But we would have to say that the Oral Law or our chronology had gone awry.
[/quote]

or perhaps misinterpreted :) 

btw, I'm not arguing against when the moshiach might come...If he does he does..if he doesn't he doesn't...I do believe that the moshiach will come one day..does it matter when? No.  Because in the meantime we must practice Tikun Olam and live life properly and in a holy manner the best that we can.