Author Topic: Why I am really starting to hate people...  (Read 1194 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Why I am really starting to hate people...
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
1.  They lie
2.  They hold others to standards to which they themselves could never in a million lifetimes measure up
3.  All of the evil nasty people in the world seem to be flourishing thriving and having a great time

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why I am really starting to hate people...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 06:54:04 PM »
1.  They lie
2.  They hold others to standards to which they themselves could never in a million lifetimes measure up
3.  All of the evil nasty people in the world seem to be flourishing thriving and having a great time

I agree, especially with number 3.  Why is that? >:(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 07:15:10 PM »
I agree, especially with number 3.  Why is that? >:(

I dont know Bullcat.  I see one do***bag after another,bitter, vicious seeming to enjoy lots of success while people that try to do the right thing and think of others first seem to really get screwed.  Today it has me feeling really mad

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 03:14:26 AM »
I would say because we have a majority of evil people inside the system and therefore
the system rewards those who are evil.

I've seen it myself,
honesty is not the best policy when your dealing with crooks.

But I don't like lying either so its best to keep your mouth shut.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 04:57:54 AM »
The nature of people nowadays is not good >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 05:17:20 AM »
I dont know Bullcat.  I see one do***bag after another,bitter, vicious seeming to enjoy lots of success while people that try to do the right thing and think of others first seem to really get screwed.  Today it has me feeling really mad

God will sort all this out. There will be justice for everyone even if you don't see it in this world immediately.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 06:26:55 AM »
All the three points are correct.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
There is nothing new under the sun! The following has helped me to understand things and to know that pain comes in the evening, but Ha Shem will make us a new morning:

Psalm 73

A Psalm of Asaph.

1 Truly God is good to Israel,
         To such as are pure in heart.
 2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
         My steps had nearly slipped.
 3 For I was envious of the boastful,
         When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no pangs in their death,
         But their strength is firm.
 5 They are not in trouble as other men,
         Nor are they plagued like other men.
 6 Therefore pride serves as their necklace;
         Violence covers them like a garment.
 7 Their eyes bulge[a] with abundance;
         They have more than heart could wish.
 8 They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression;
         They speak loftily.
 9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
         And their tongue walks through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return here,
         And waters of a full cup are drained by them.
 11 And they say, “How does God know?
         And is there knowledge in the Most High?”
 12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
         Who are always at ease;
         They increase in riches.
 13 Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain,
         And washed my hands in innocence.
 14 For all day long I have been plagued,
         And chastened every morning.

15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
         Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children.
 16 When I thought how to understand this,
         It was too painful for me—
 17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
         Then I understood their end.

18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
         You cast them down to destruction.
 19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
         They are utterly consumed with terrors.
 20 As a dream when one awakes,
         So, Lord, when You awake,
         You shall despise their image.

21 Thus my heart was grieved,
         And I was vexed in my mind.
 22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
         I was like a beast before You.
 23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
         You hold me by my right hand.
 24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
         And afterward receive me to glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
         And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
 26 My flesh and my heart fail;
         But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
         You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
 28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
         I have put my trust in the Lord GOD,
         That I may declare all Your works.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
Humans should be exterminated!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

Exterminate, annihilate, destroy!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 06:27:35 PM »

G-d Forbid! What is with you?! Do not even suggest it... I am so tired of people only concentrating on the negative.

Hating people is not the answer. Hating the evil is the only way we can make it. And wishing extermination on mankind is foolish. I am of the belief that we are here for a purpose, a mission which has obstacles and things which make it seem impossible. But do not become depressed because we can, and according to our sages, we will overcome all these obstacles.

When I see some of the issues which are dividing us and making us weak I have to wonder why we allow ourselves to become so tired. I seriously wonder how people can live life without having absolute faith that tomorrow there is an opportunity to do better than we did today. Sure there are things which bring us down, and make us question our faith, but we always pick ourselves back up and resume the battle with the yetzer hara. Our own inclinations are some of the most debilitating forces in our lives.

No matter how much people seem to be petty and indecent at times it is important, and the way i try to live, to always try to give others the benefit of the doubt. Even today I was tested when I went to the grocery store and had to stand in line an extra 5 minutes because the lady in front was taking an extra long time.... Of course i got impatient and started flashing 'dirty looks' at both the lady and the cashier woman.... But after it was all said and done I realized that I should not have acted that way and I apologized to the cashier. She said she understood and that she knew I was a good customer of the store. Our own honor/kavod should not make us act in ways which bring us down to a lower level, but we should always think about our actions, and how others will perceive our actions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »

No matter how much people seem to be petty and indecent at times it is important, and the way i try to live, to always try to give others the benefit of the doubt. Even today I was tested when I went to the grocery store and had to stand in line an extra 5 minutes because the lady in front was taking an extra long time.... Of course i got impatient and started flashing 'dirty looks' at both the lady and the cashier woman.... But after it was all said and done I realized that I should not have acted that way and I apologized to the cashier. She said she understood and that she knew I was a good customer of the store. Our own honor/kavod should not make us act in ways which bring us down to a lower level, but we should always think about our actions, and how others will perceive our actions.

Great post and story. I can tell you from experience cashiers get just as annoyed with slow customers as the people waiting in line behind them do, especially if they are deciding to write out an old-fashioned check!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »

G-d Forbid! What is with you?! Do not even suggest it... I am so tired of people only concentrating on the negative.

Hating people is not the answer. Hating the evil is the only way we can make it. And wishing extermination on mankind is foolish.

:::D  That's funny.  I don't think angryChineseKahanist was serious about it.  :::D

It's hard not to focus on the negative.  I think it helps to vent sometimes. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
I wasn't serious about it either I just thought hey this is a good place for a Dalek post.  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »
:::D  That's funny.  I don't think angryChineseKahanist was serious about it.  :::D

It's hard not to focus on the negative.  I think it helps to vent sometimes. 

Yes, I do not suppose ACK was serious.... But it is best to be aware that everything we say has an impact on the world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 08:37:36 AM »
We have to have the ability to discern the difference between being 'playful' or being serious.

A sense of humor is essential to survival, especially in today's upside down world.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »
Yes, I do not suppose ACK was serious.... But it is best to be aware that everything we say has an impact on the world...

Ah yes, but it is not just the words it is the intent and energy behind them yes.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 03:54:04 PM »

Huh? Muman, you're scaring me.
I want death to the humans! I'm a cyborg android from planet chronos. I was created by the evil Captain Kirk.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 04:29:59 PM »
Join the club dude

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
Huh? Muman, you're scaring me.
I want death to the humans! I'm a cyborg android from planet chronos. I was created by the evil Captain Kirk.

People quickly make statements like 'I wish it all would end', or that the planet should be destroyed. As I said before I believe that everything a man or woman says has very powerful repercussions. I know you were not serious about it, but even so, saying it may affect someone else who reads it and doesn't know you are serious, and they too think the world should be destroyed....

So it is best to avoid saying things trivially which you are not sincere. Unless it is obvious that it is not serious {such as by <sarc> tags or emoticons which indicate humor}...

I don't want to bore anyone with what I can find concerning saying negative things trivially but if you are interested I can dig it up...

As King Solomon says, "Life and death are in the hands of the tongue" (Proverbs 18:21). The Talmud explains that negative speech is even worse than a sword -- since it kills many people, even at great distance.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 10:29:54 PM »
People quickly make statements like 'I wish it all would end', or that the planet should be destroyed. As I said before I believe that everything a man or woman says has very powerful repercussions. I know you were not serious about it, but even so, saying it may affect someone else who reads it and doesn't know you are serious, and they too think the world should be destroyed....

So it is best to avoid saying things trivially which you are not sincere. Unless it is obvious that it is not serious {such as by <sarc> tags or emoticons which indicate humor}...

I don't want to bore anyone with what I can find concerning saying negative things trivially but if you are interested I can dig it up...

As King Solomon says, "Life and death are in the hands of the tongue" (Proverbs 18:21). The Talmud explains that negative speech is even worse than a sword -- since it kills many people, even at great distance.

Yeah, but I don't have a history of saying like I believe it that a space ship hovering over the earth will suck up the entire white race.

Ok ok you win. I speak for JTF. I am the official spokesman for JTF. In fact, even better. G_d speaks thru me. I am the lord and savior. Bow down and worship me!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774