Author Topic: Quote from the Nazi Pat Buchanan  (Read 589 times)

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
Quote from the Nazi Pat Buchanan
« on: December 03, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »
According to the Chicago Tribune on August 25, 1975, here's what this animal said on Hitler
"He was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him... Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path."

A courageous soldier huh? Too bad the person who wounded him didn't have better aim.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Quote from the Nazi Pat Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
That Nazi homosexual will burn in Gehenom forever.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 08:40:52 PM »
I cannot wait till he is burning in hell with his Hero Adolf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
Buchanan really has to be incredibly evil to write those kinds of things. I just don't see how a major news network like MSNBC even allowed him to be employed there.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:17:13 PM »
Buchanan really has to be incredibly evil to write those kinds of things. I just don't see how a major news network like MSNBC even allowed him to be employed there.

why? Just about every statement made there is a matter of history. Just because he was evil doesn't mean he could not have had great oratorical ability or personal courage.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »
why? Just about every statement made there is a matter of history. Just because he was evil doesn't mean he could not have had great oratorical ability or personal courage.

Um, no.

"Great courage?"  Not history but opinion.  (Faggot buchanan's opinion of his hero).

"Extraordinary gifts?" Not history but opinion.  (Faggot buchanan's opinion of his hero).

Hitler's ysvz perception of morality as weakness and mushiness which fag buchanan characterizes as "genius?"  Again he is editorializing and giving a value judgement on hitler's ys beliefs.  Buchanan worships this man.

You need better reading comprehension thj.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 10:26:27 PM »

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth .  Isnt it interesting that the the leftists networks picks a jew haters as 'conservative' commentators.  I'm sure they only picked him because David Duke or Don Black wasnt available.

I still remember, in horror, listening to Buchanan vs. some leftist (who were supposed to dissagree on everything) both agreeing about the 'atrocities' of Israel during the 90's..

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 11:08:46 PM »
Um, no.

"Great courage?"  Not history but opinion.  (Faggot buchanan's opinion of his hero).

"Extraordinary gifts?" Not history but opinion.  (Faggot buchanan's opinion of his hero).

Hitler's ysvz perception of morality as weakness and mushiness which fag buchanan characterizes as "genius?"  Again he is editorializing and giving a value judgement on hitler's ys beliefs.  Buchanan worships this man.

he was awarded for courage in ww1. You can't exactly take over a country by being an idiot with no charisma.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »
Um, no.

and yes, he was unfortunately very effective at exploiting the weakness of European appeasing statesman in the 30's. Hitler was a very bad guy no doubt, but he wasn't a caricature.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »
he was awarded for courage in ww1. You can't exactly take over a country by being an idiot with no charisma.

Yeah cause he got wounded.  That doesn't make him courageous just cause he got a procedural medal for being injured in war.  And that is not what buchanan is talking about!

I never mentioned charisma or intelligence.  Again, reading comprehension.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »
and yes, he was unfortunately very effective at exploiting the weakness of European appeasing statesman in the 30's. Hitler was a very bad guy no doubt, but he wasn't a caricature.

Try to process this.  Buchanon is saying that Hitler considered the "morality" of european leqders to be weakness and mushiness, and buchanon characterizes this as "genius."  He is giving a value judgement.  So do you agree with buchanan that there is no such thing as morality and hitler was a "genius" to murder people since they stood in his way and morality can't dictate to people with its weakness?   Seriously figure out how to read what buchanan is saying.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 11:40:46 PM »
There is ABSOLUTELY NO way that people should praise hitler for any traits. NO matter what so-called good traits he may have possessed {and I doubt he had any} there is no way they would compensate for the incredibly evil way he abused humanity. To see any light in this very disturbing individual is to virtually forgive him for his destruction of the majority of European Jewry. Yes people will admire this or that about him, but that is just a sickness where people have a perverse desire to dominate others and wish they could be like the fuerher himself... It is a psychosis of the spirit and I have come to believe buchannan has this sickness...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »
There is ABSOLUTELY NO way that people should praise hitler for any traits. NO matter what so-called good traits he may have possessed {and I doubt he had any} there is no way they would compensate for the incredibly evil way he abused humanity. To see any light in this very disturbing individual is to virtually forgive him for his destruction of the majority of European Jewry. Yes people will admire this or that about him, but that is just a sickness where people have a perverse desire to dominate others and wish they could be like the fuerher himself... It is a psychosis of the spirit and I have come to believe buchannan has this sickness...

Great analysis