Author Topic: Herman Cain dropping out  (Read 432 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Herman Cain dropping out
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
Well, I can say that I am sad and happy at the same time.

I'm sad if Cain was innocent of wrongdoing and these accusations caused him to drop out.

I'm happy that Cain is leaving because he wouldn't know what the heck he was doing on the foreign policy.  I'm tired of having retards as presidents.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Herman Cain dropping out
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »
He was a good man.  However... ultimately he would have been a liabillity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »
Is there any idea as to whom he is endorsing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
Is there any idea as to whom he is endorsing.

He won't say, but i think it will be the Grinch.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
The man simply had no business getting into politics... Clearly there is something behind some of the accusations... People don't just keep coming out of the woodwork talking about 13 year long relationships... He should have cut his losses sooner... He may be looking for a new wife after all this...The brass tacks of the entire picture really is the fact that the man has no background politically or dealing with the media... Skills he would need on day one of taking office... He should stick to the business world thats where he really belongs.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 06:46:55 PM »
The man simply had no business getting into politics... Clearly there is something behind some of the accusations... People don't just keep coming out of the woodwork talking about 13 year long relationships... He should have cut his losses sooner... He may be looking for a new wife after all this...The brass tacks of the entire picture really is the fact that the man has no background politically or dealing with the media... Skills he would need on day one of taking office... He should stick to the business world thats where he really belongs.   

Besides his grammar is horrendous....No world leader would ever take him seriously.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 07:47:52 PM »

I concur
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
I would rather have had him than Gingrich, but I can't say I'm sorry he's dropping out either. I think he would have made a terrible president.