Author Topic: 37yo single mom with 15 children: "sombody needs to pay for all my children"  (Read 3543 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is the way she was raised to think about society. She was basically told because some ancestor of hers was a slave that society owed it to her to provide for all her needs for life. When she says that somebody needs to pay and take responsbility, to her that's not denying her own responsibility because she really believes that society OWES it to her. When she says those who have been going out of their way to help her haven't been doing enough, she wouldn't see that as being ungrateful. She would see them as not paying in full what was owed to her.

Of course this is insane but this is the mindset of many black people.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
People like that deserve to be slaves.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
But her breeding habbits should be considered criminal. She pops up children to cash out wellfare checks and benefits and attention. I think she must be sterilized.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
But her breeding habbits should be considered criminal. She pops up children to cash out wellfare checks and benefits and attention. I think she must be sterilized.

To a certain degree you can blame the welfare system for that. They encourage irresponsible breeding.

Of course, most of the blame falls on the woman herself for the situation she put herself in, but she did that based on the expectation that she would receive full benefits for all her children. Not only did she believe it was owed to her (wrongly) but the way the system is set up, she did stand to benefit more if she had more children, so this was a crisis created by both herself and the welfare system.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This is the way she was raised to think about society. She was basically told because some ancestor of hers was a slave that society owed it to her to provide for all her needs for life. When she says that somebody needs to pay and take responsbility, to her that's not denying her own responsibility because she really believes that society OWES it to her. When she says those who have been going out of their way to help her haven't been doing enough, she wouldn't see that as being ungrateful. She would see them as not paying in full what was owed to her.

Of course this is insane but this is the mindset of many black people.

Well said.  THis kinda thinking is now part of their culture... And I guarantee that when her 15 children have 15 children, they will feel this exact same sense of  entitlement. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

I think she and all her ape-piglets should be sent back to their motherland jungle the way they were brought here - on boats in chains.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If she's unhappy, she and her 15 children can return to the land of opportunity called Africa.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well said.  THis kinda thinking is now part of their culture... And I guarantee that when her 15 children have 15 children, they will feel this exact same sense of  entitlement.  

Thank you.

You're right that she probably also taught them the same value system, if she had time to teach them a value system at all. I feel sorry for them being born into such circumstances with such a mother.

I think she and all her ape-piglets should be sent back to their motherland jungle the way they were brought here - on boats in chains.

You're such a moderate civil rights leader ACK :)  :::D  :laugh:

I love your posts though

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

:::D  :::D  :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
People like that deserve to be slaves.
You must show tolerance!  That kind of thinking is STORMFRONTish and looks bad to outsiders.  YOU SAID SO YOURSELF.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 37yo single mom with 15 children: "sombody needs to pay for all my children
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
Well said.  THis kinda thinking is now part of their culture... And I guarantee that when her 15 children have 15 children, they will feel this exact same sense of  entitlement. 

Newt Gingrich said something akin to this the other day and the liberal media attacked him on it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You must show tolerance!  That kind of thinking is STORMFRONTish and looks bad to outsiders.  YOU SAID SO YOURSELF.
A white woman with that exact same attitude would deserve to be a slave too. Is that Pedoish?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
You were refering to a BLACK woman and slavery in the same sentence.  That is insensitive and sounds racist.  It wouldn't hold the same meaning to the white woman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I meant everything I said. What are you trying to prove, that I said it? Obviously I did.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
You were refering to a BLACK woman and slavery in the same sentence.  That is insensitive and sounds racist.  It wouldn't hold the same meaning to the white woman.

Jews were slaves too and first in Egypt, but we're not allowed the credit. As for this shvug with 15 kids, she's lucky she's allowed in this country! Now she wants someone else to pay for her mistakes? Let her do what all these OWS morons should be doing, banging down the White House door and demanding money from the HNIC!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Social Eugenics Must be applied to her kind, white or black ! >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Listen, I have only read the feedback about the article and not the original article. What is apparent to me is that this is being used to generate a lot of racist comments. Bottom line in my opinion it is criminal what she is doing. The children should be removed from her custody and placed into foster homes. She should be sent to prison so she can be rehabilitated {if possible} or locked up with the criminally insane.

I am against what maelgwyn suggested, sterilization, because Jews are not supposed to even sterilize their animals. I don't want to look for the halachas concerning it now either...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Listen, I have only read the feedback about the article and not the original article. What is apparent to me is that this is being used to generate a lot of racist comments. Bottom line in my opinion it is criminal what she is doing. The children should be removed from her custody and placed into foster homes. She should be sent to prison so she can be rehabilitated {if possible} or locked up with the criminally insane.

I am against what maelgwyn suggested, sterilization, because Jews are not supposed to even sterilize their animals. I don't want to look for the halachas concerning it now either...
She lives in America, a gentile country. I don't think gentiles aren't allowed to tie her tubes. In fact, I am pretty sure Even Jews would be allowed to do so in her case.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
She lives in America, a gentile country. I don't think gentiles aren't allowed to tie her tubes. In fact, I am pretty sure Even Jews would be allowed to do so in her case.

Definitely forbidden for a Jew to be sterilized. According to : http://www.jewishwomenshealth.org/article.php?article=75

Sterilization - Tubal Ligation

Abstract: Destruction of reproductive organs is prohibited by Jewish Law. The prohibition for men is stronger than that for women. Therefore, vasectomy is not permitted. However, a halachic authority may permit tubal ligation in extreme circumstances, where other methods cannot be used and pregnancy would be a serious health concern.

Discussion: There is a distinct commandment, based on Leviticus 22:24, forbidding sterilization of both people and animals. The prohibition is considered a biblical commandment for men but only a rabbinic decree for women. Therefore, there is room for leniency for female sterilization in extraordinary circumstances.

If pregnancy would involve serious health concerns, and other methods of contraception are not possible, a question should be asked of a halachic authority. In asking the question it is important to explain why other methods cannot be used and why it is crucial to permanently avoid pregnancy.

Sterilization differs from other forms of contraception because it is irreversible. If it were reversible, even in theory, it would be easier to permit. Therefore, when choosing the method of tubal destruction, the rabbi may prefer the use of plugs [1] [2] [3] or clips [4] [5] [6] over cautery or other methods of direct destruction [7] [8]. The new coil method [9] [10] is less reversible, however, the destruction is less direct. This may also have halachic implications.

Implications for Care: Tubal ligation is a last resort for contraception.

If other methods are not possible and pregnancy must be avoided, a rabbi should be consulted.

There may be preference for particular methods of tubal blockage.

Apparently there is an exception for female tubal ligation in 'extraordinary circumstances' although I don't know what that means {technically}.

Anyway, it is clear that this woman needs something to cause her to cease having children.

PS: I just want to add it is true that non-Jews do not have to keep Jewish law. But from my perspective I am against it in principle.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:50:28 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I thought we are to avoid racist comments and threads.  While this woman's behavior is disgusting, her race should not be part of the discussion.  What does race have to do with it?  She doesn't represent all black people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Muman I think sterlizing animals that are way overpopulated and this is causing tragic situations (like dogs and cats) reduces suffering in the world. The most important ones to sterlize among them are females too.

Among the feral population outside I've taken 4 cats in, in addition to those I got 3 females and 2 males sterlized. This was a good thing, otherwise the females would be having one or two sets of babies every year and in this neighborhood most kittens die that are born outside and those that dont' tend to have a hard life with no house to live in. It helps the males because they don't get into as many hormonally-driven fights and live longer injury-free. They are also not able to impregnate females this way but still patrol their territory.

One of the males I think may have died because he disappeared not too long after we released him. The other stayed around for a long time and then disappeared, not sure where he is. The three females that are outside are still coming around every day or almost every day and what's wonderful about that is two of them are a mother and a daughter. The mother Blackie has been able to keep a friendly relationship with her daughter Smokey because she didn't have litters and litters more of kittens, and so they're able to be a lot closer than they would be otherwise. They're often playing together or eating together, etc. If Blackie would have had a lot more kittens then Smokey would have by necessity been pushed aside.

I've seen a lot of dogs and cats that were dead hit by cars around the area, and I know there are mean people who would do bad things to them too, so it's better if more than necessary are not conceived.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Even if Jews are not supposed to do sterilizations that would not apply here. This welfare queen is not Jewish.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
The non-Arab/Muslim parasites in Israel don't have children.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bottom line in my opinion it is criminal what she is doing. The children should be removed from her custody and placed into foster homes. She should be sent to prison so she can be rehabilitated {if possible} or locked up with the criminally insane.

What exactly criminal is she doing? Having children? And why such communist actions being offered, these are her children and her problem. You want to give the government more power? If she (or those who want to help her) feed them its their problem. Again sent to prison for what?

http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/list-ask-the-rav/31-general/109-neuter

Can I neuter my dog?

Answer

I am afraid I know of no heter to neuter your dog.   This issur is explicit in the Tora (Vayikra 22:24), and includes
all animals as well as humans
, see Rambam MT, Issure Bi'a 16:7 (or 16:10 in Vilna edition). The punishment for so doing, in normal times, is malkuth (a lashing). Although dogs may seem to suffer when other dogs are in heat, this is the way of the world as HASHEM has created it. We cannot consider the normal behavior of dogs to be tzsa'ar ba'le hayim.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.