Author Topic: Chaim's endorsement of Perry is looking like it was the right choice!  (Read 726 times)

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
I am just curious, given the roller coaster that the Republican camp has been on and the sad state of the candidates, how many of you feel that Chaim's choice to endorse Perry was indeed the best endorsement to make?  Do not get me wrong, I am obviously not saying that Perry is the ideal candidate as a fight between Perry and BHO would be a bloody battle; however, given the choice between Newt, Romney, or Perry, he seems to be the candidate least likely to make me puke when I am finally casting my vote.  Do y'all think that say a Rick Perry and John Bolton ticket could take BHO down?  Obviously Perry would have to actually do his homework and have somebody do some major coaching with him, but I am thinking it just may be possible.  John Bolton would admittedly make Biden look like the fool that he is.

Thoughts and feedback?  I want to know what the sentiment is on this situation.

Thanks!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Chaim's endorsement of Perry is looking like it was the right choice!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 01:14:16 PM »
I just don't agree here.  I think that Perry's 'foot in the mouth' speaking skills would cost him if he went up against Obama.  Even Chaim said that 'ASSUMING' that Perry would do ok in the debates, he would be a good candidate.

NONE OF THE CANDIDATES ARE GOOD!!  NONE!!!!

But be that as it may, I still think Romney has the best shot, and and Newt is so far left.... he might as well be a democrat.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 01:37:57 PM »
They are all terrible.

At this point there is no desire to root for anyone
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 01:56:03 PM »
I hate all the candidates. Besides the fact that he's an absolute horror on the immigration issue, Perry's debating skills were just plain horrible. He also had a Palin-esque hick quality that really made him look dumb, such as when he called Twitter "Tweeter". If not for those two things I would rather have seen him as the nominee than the others.

Right now even though I don't like him at all either I'm hoping for Romney. I think he'll be able to do well against Obama and that's mostly what counts at the moment.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 02:12:01 PM »
I hate all the candidates. Besides the fact that he's an absolute horror on the immigration issue, Perry's debating skills were just plain horrible. He also had a Palin-esque hick quality that really made him look dumb, such as when he called Twitter "Tweeter". If not for those two things I would rather have seen him as the nominee than the others.

Right now even though I don't like him at all either I'm hoping for Romney. I think he'll be able to do well against Obama and that's mostly what counts at the moment.

Isnt it strange that every election, the GOP picks the most centrist candidates and the DNC picks the most leftist candidates?

Mccain, Newt, Romney, Bush, Dole, etc

vs

Obama, Kerry, Gore, etc

I just dont think this is wise, since these Rinos always come back to betray us.  The GOP is becoming a complete farce, and the only thing that matters now is how much money a candidate can raise.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »
this crop of gop candidates is pretty bad. newt is pretty awful and so is romney. huntsman is a leftist, paul is a neonazi and perry is a phony who cant speak properly. either michelle bachmann or rick santorum are probably best at this point and i dont think either has a chance. maybe if herman cain endorses bachmann or santorum it will give them a boost but i doubt it at this point.

i cant believe how excited some people are about newt. people have short term memories as to how bad he was. :'( :'( :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »
It would be a miracle if the republicans picked a halfway decent candidate. Despite the fact that I try to stay hopeful it is very depressing time to be a religious zionist conservative in this country...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 02:55:22 PM »
It is no doubt that Perry has some huge faults.  Immigration stance is major.  His use of the P term for fakestinians is unacceptable and shows that he has much to be taught.  Of course I would much rather another candidate pick it up and be our ideal guy.  I simply do not see our prospects improving much.  Sigh!

What the hell happened to Huckabee?  He could probably walk away with it if he jumped in at this point.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »
Huckabee decided not to run because he determined that Obama was unbeatable after bin Laden was captured.

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 03:12:56 PM »
Well, if that was his assessment I believe he is dead wrong about that.  One dead quaranimal does not a commander in chief make.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 03:25:22 PM »
No new GOP candidate seems to be arriving now and no old candidate appears to be learning anything new. So the things are at their worst.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 03:38:55 PM »
Well, if that was his assessment I believe he is dead wrong about that.  One dead quaranimal does not a commander in chief make.

yah after obama gave him a burial at sea without showing anyone the body. the whole raid was probably a staged piece of bs from the monkey in chief.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:43 PM »
yah after obama gave him a burial at sea without showing anyone the body. the whole raid was probably a staged piece of bs from the monkey in chief.
I'm very skeptical of that too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
If Obama were really alive don't you think he would release a video announcing he was alive... Why would Al-Queda play along and act like they are mourning the loss of their leader? I don't know what to believe about the Obama/Osama raid... I know that they should have shown me {as a family member of a victim of 9/11} pictures. I certainly wanted to see the pictures of this bastard Osbama dead.... But NOO... It may be a cover-up, but I doubt it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »
If Obama were really alive don't you think he would release a video announcing he was alive... Why would Al-Queda play along and act like they are mourning the loss of their leader? I don't know what to believe about the Obama/Osama raid... I know that they should have shown me {as a family member of a victim of 9/11} pictures. I certainly wanted to see the pictures of this bastard Osbama dead.... But NOO... It may be a cover-up, but I doubt it...

I think some people are suggesting that he may have died a long before, but this was a publicity stunt to make it appear as though this was an operation spearheaded by Obama.

I think its unlikely as well though.