Author Topic: Mitt's camp bulldozes Newt  (Read 376 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mitt's camp bulldozes Newt
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 08:46:12 PM »
Maybe if Romney is willing to play hardball with the POS fraud Grinch (ysv), he will do the same with Obama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »
Maybe if Romney is willing to play hardball with the POS fraud Grinch (ysv), he will do the same with Obama.

Maybe. I don't right now have any reason to doubt that Romney is capable of playing hardball. He ran a pretty tough campaign last time around and would likely have been the VP pick of McCain if Palin hadn't been chosen as an affirmative action pick.

I don't know if he will be paralyzed in the same way that McCain was when it comes to Obama though. He knows that saying anything too tough against a black guy can get him labeled as a racist by the media. Let's hope he is able to break through that barrier.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »
Unfortunately it's entirely possible that Obama was and still is unbeatable. Maybe going after him for real would have produced a massive sympathy effect and backlash against McCain. Most people I have spoken to believe this. But that didn't happen and Obama won anyway, and McCain most likely deliberately threw the election. If Obama is guaranteed to win one way and 90% guaranteed to the other way, we have to go with the second.