Author Topic: Dumb Video by Ira Implying Chaim is Gay Is Promoted By Zootube  (Read 972 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dumb Video by Ira Implying Chaim is Gay Is Promoted By Zootube
« on: December 10, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
"Macho Man" by ira90000 (featuring the Village People)

I'm sure many of you have seen this before but nonetheless I want to know what you all think. I know Ira's job is to create spoof and parody videos but this one seems rather mean-spirited, even if very goofy. And, why is Zootube promoting this video?

Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Dumb Video by Ira Implying Chaim is Gay Is Promoted By Zootube
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 09:33:27 PM »
That was really silly especially since the audio of Chaim himself talks about hetero tendencies, not homo.

It was tacky to mismatch the stuff like that. Ira can be a lot funnier than that if she wants to be. She's made videos that were really funny.

The village people music video itself always was funny to me though, but I don't think it works for this video because it and the audio are such a mismatch.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 02:27:57 AM »
There's no question that Ira has made better videos than this one.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:52 AM »
"ira900000" is Joshua Rosenberg ! Check out the other videos of the channel- there are the videos of incredibly obese females supposedly as Ira.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 03:00:07 AM »
"ira900000" is Joshua Rosenberg ! Check out the other videos of the channel- there are the videos of incredibly obese females supposedly as Ira.

Good catch,   Zelhar.      This video seems atypical of Ira's videos.      Assuming Ira didn't make this video,    my apologies to her for associating her with this video.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 03:04:43 AM »
No wonder Fagtube is promoting it.