Author Topic: JTF VIDEO FOR 07/12/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH OTHERS  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Let's hit this video again.  This two part series is very important to promote because it lays out Chaim's ultimate objective and he discusses his philosophy for America as a whole.  If you've already rated and commented, you can do it again.  Thanks Everyone

(If I Were Israel's Prime Minister - Part 1)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

Re: JTF VIDEO FOR 07/12/07 TO RATE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH OTHERS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
Great video one of the best

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 08:35:42 PM »
I agree. This is one of my favorites.

I went and rated it. The other members should do the same.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 10:10:11 PM »
I did, great videos and I think Adam is having a fart attack he been flipping out.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!