Author Topic: This is discouraging  (Read 438 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
This is discouraging
« on: December 03, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/69643.html

Poll: Barack Obama rising with Jews - in Israel
284EmailPrint
A majority, or 54 percent, now say they have a favorable view of the U.S. president. | AP Photo
CloseBy MACKENZIE WEINGER | 12/2/11 2:04 PM EST Updated: 12/2/11 3:12 PM EST
In just a year, Jewish Israelis’ opinion of President Barack Obama has turned on its head, according to a new Saban Center for Middle East Policy poll.

A majority, or 54 percent, now say they have a favorable view of the U.S. president — a year ago, just 41 percent of those polled viewed Obama in a positive light.

Continue Reading Text Size
-+reset Listen Latest on POLITICO
Former rivals praise Cain on exit
Cain bows out
VIDEO: This week in video
Trump blasts Paul for debate ding
VIDEO: This week in Playback
Romney: I'm not a political lifer
POLITICO 44
In 2011, 39 percent say they have a negative opinion of Obama, another far cry from his 2010 numbers when 51 percent said they were not fans of Obama. That’s a net 25-point upswing for Obama in Israel.

The good news from Israel offsets the slight negative turn Obama has seen from Jewish American voters: In a Gallup poll released in September, four out of 10 said they disapproved of Obama, and his approval ratings fell from 60 percent in June to 55 percent.

Back in Israel, Obama appears in the list of top five world leaders Jews there say they admire most. With 6 percent, he comes just behind former President George W. Bush and former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, with 7 percent each, and former President Bill Clinton with 10 percent. Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany reigns as the favorite with 12 percent saying she is the leader outside of Israel they most admire.

Overall, the U.S. fares extremely well with Israeli Jews — 80 percent say they have a favorable view of the country, according to the poll. However, 39 percent say they are discouraged with the Obama administration’s policy in the Middle East, and just 22 percent told pollsters they feel hopeful.

The 2011 Public Opinion Poll of Jewish and Arab Citizens of Israel, conducted in conjunction with Zogby International, surveyed 1,010 people living in Israel in November 2011.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/69643.html#ixzz1fVF2bE00
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: This is discouraging
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »
This pisses me off incredibly.  Why do they admire the first president in our history to tell Israel to go back to its suicide borders?????????

A president who has replaced a Mubarak with a Nazi regime who's sole purpose will be to eradicate Israel and dominate the world (their words not mine)

Obama makes Carter seem likeable.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:22:32 PM by briann »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
What is WRONG with these people!

We need to get CBP over there.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »
I think this is a piece of propaganda put out by the administration...

My experience is that Jews everywhere are sick and tired of Obamas shtick....  Even my Israeli friends {who originally were pro-Obama} have changed their position...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 08:21:14 AM »
He sure isn't rising in the US among many minorities, including Democrats.