Author Topic: Couple Has Lutheran "Enforcer" From Church Beat 15 Year-Old Son For Smoking  (Read 624 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Paul Kim of Chino Hills, CA Arrested For Child Abuse At Behest Of Parents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2072619/Paul-Kim-Lutheran-church-enforcer-beat-rule-breaking-teenager-metal-pole.html

As you can likely guess I'm no fan of the Lutheran church, but I didn't think they were this insane. Then again this Kim Jong Il-wannabe has nothing on their founder, Martin Lucifer (ysv).

Axl Rose

Lutheran church "enforcer" Paul Kim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I read this story and I found it shocking. Sometimes people make jokes about this kind of thing but this was actually happening in real life! What total losers the parents and that guy are. I hope they all get felony convictions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I also think the entire church needs to be shut down, and that anyone who supported Kim or knew what he was doing needs to be prosecuted too. From the way the story looks, it would appear much of the church was in on it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I also think the entire church needs to be shut down, and that anyone who supported Kim or knew what he was doing needs to be prosecuted too. From the way the story looks, it would appear much of the church was in on it.

Yes I noticed that too. It sounds like organized child abuse. I wonder how big of a church it is, and how many kids and adolescents this evil man has harmed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The article says police suspect there are more victims.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/12/11/irvine-church-discipline-paul-kim-charged-with-beating-teen/

According to reports, authorities think that other parents in the La Habra church congregation also implored Kim to use corporal punishment on their children.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's almost like what one would imagine would be in one of those weird fetish fictions. Really weird to think this is real life... just horrible. He must have known he'd get caught eventually!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Martin Luther would be proud.