Will Iran give Obama back his Drone?

Yes, Iran loves Obama
0 (0%)
No, Iran flips Obama the bird
5 (100%)
I don't know.... What day is it?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Will Iran give Obama back his Drone?  (Read 628 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Will Iran give Obama back his Drone?
« on: December 13, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »
I think the answer to this question should be obvious. Unless Iran is retarded {no offense to retards} I seriously doubt Iran will do anything but ROFL at this request... Does Obama think that Iran respects him? Is he in for disappointment...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/story/2011-12-13/Iran-Obama-drone/51855044/1

Obama calls on Iran to give back downed U.S. drone

WASHINGTON (AP) – The Obama administration said it has delivered a formal request to Iran for the return of a U.S. surveillance drone captured by Iranian armed forces, but is not hopeful that Iran will comply.

President Obama said Monday that the U.S. wants the top-secret aircraft back. "We have asked for it back. We'll see how the Iranians respond," Obama said during a White House news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki on Monday.

In an interview broadcast live Monday night on Venezuelan state television, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said nothing to suggest his country would grant the U.S. request.

I bet the Ayatolah and the mullahs had a good laugh about this one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Will Iran give Obama back his Drone?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 01:32:20 AM »
This has been discussed many times Muman. We all agreed that Obama gave this plane to the Iranians, hence the perfect condition.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 01:58:54 AM »
This has been discussed many times Muman. We all agreed that Obama gave this plane to the Iranians, hence the perfect condition.

Did you read the article? The idiocy of asking Iran to return the drone is pathetic...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »
You're just not getting it. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 02:57:18 AM »
You're just not getting it.  

Well, tell me what I am not getting... I'd be interested to know what you are talking about...

I was the one who posted the other day about Obama not making the decision to destruct or retrieve the drone. I realize that, and yet Obama has the chutzpah to get up and actually ask Iran to return it.... I am not the only one who finds this amusing. I first heard about this from IsraelMatzav and found it funny.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/12/omg-he-cant-be-serious.html

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 08:57:08 AM »
Heck no, Iran now has some of our secrets and technologies...Obama is probably delighted.  Islam's goal is to destroy the U.S. from within, Collapse our economy, and make us less safe...Stealth Jihad through government polices, and destroying our national security defenses. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 08:08:48 PM »
obama has plenty of drones, no biggie