Author Topic: Is it possible for a righteous gentile to immigrate to Israel?  (Read 3042 times)

newman

Just wondered if there was any way that a righteous gentile could move to Israel. It's full of non-jewish , nazi russian (pogromm) orthodox who violate the Jewish Land with pork cops and X-mas trees. Why can't some of us move there?

P.S: Before some of you go off your trees, I have NO objection to pork or X-mas trees.....just not in Eretz Yisroel ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:09:20 AM by newman »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Is it possible for a righteous gentile to immigrate to Israel?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »
You can move there if you want, but it takes many years for a non-Jew to attain citizenship, and once the Kahanists come to power only Jews will have full citizenship
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »
You can move there if you want, but it takes many years for a non-Jew to attain citizenship, and once the Kahanists come to power only Jews will have full citizenship
but how to they do it even if it takes years?

PS: check talmudic law. if a noachide takes a formal pledge befor the Beit Din to follow the sheva mitzvot , he becomes a GER TOSHAV (resident alien) and has the right to live in Eretz Yisroel with full rights...even to handle kosher wine.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 02:49:55 PM »

PS: check talmudic law. if a noachide takes a formal pledge befor the Beit Din to follow the sheva mitzvot , he becomes a GER TOSHAV (resident alien) and has the right to live in Eretz Yisroel with full rights...even to handle kosher wine.
I know what Ger Toshav is, but a Ger Toshav also has no place in government and in national bodies like the Army his rank is severly restricted.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
Just wondered if there was any way that a righteous gentile could move to Israel. It's full of non-jewish , nazi russian (pogromm) orthodox who violate the Jewish Land with pork cops and X-mas trees. Why can't some of us move there?

P.S: Before some of you go off your trees, I have NO objection to pork or X-mas trees.....just not in Eretz Yisroel ;)

I've tried BEFORE the false allegations/wild accusations about being involved in some plot to blow up Al-Aksa and they turned me down twice. When I applied I checked the box for citizen and the woman always ignored it and put me down as toshav tzmani (temporary resident).

I do have objections to pork and X-mas trees because I am a Christian (who keeps the biblical Sabbath and festivals and dietary laws), although I know many Jews in Israel who don't (sad to say).

I still expect Israeli citizenship b'ezrat Hashem. It's only a matter of time.

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »

I know what Ger Toshav is, but a Ger Toshav also has no place in government and in national bodies like the Army his rank is severly restricted.
There is no provision at all for ger toshav under current Israeli secular immigration law.  But how does a gentile get citezenship now...even if it takes years as you say?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 06:40:52 AM »

Full social rights, no political rights.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »
Yes but they let non Jewish russian nazis in???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 07:07:56 AM »
The Russian neo-Nazis are allowed in because they have fake conversions.

The government had (or has) very lax conversion laws. I know that recently they toughened the rules.

These rules might be reversed because under these rules gentiles that want to really convert to authentic Judaism and be religious Jews are having a hard time to do so.

Another problem with these rules is now many converts aren't being allowed by Rabbis to marry other Jews because they don't know if their conversion is authentic.

It's a real mess right now.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America