Author Topic: shicking! look what knesset member Binyamin ben Eliezer said  (Read 1085 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: shicking! look what knesset member Binyamin ben Eliezer said
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/150712#.TujSp3o-JzK

All traitor Jews deserve to be done to them what they want to do with brave Jews who want to save Israel.

May Ben Eliezer get worse than what Ariel Sharon got.  Amen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »
All traitor Jews deserve to be done to them what they want to do with brave Jews who want to save Israel.

Amen and Amen... When I read that article I got a chill. That there is such an evil man in the Holy Land makes my blood boil. How dare he incite the IDF to shoot Jews. May he rot in gehinnom...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
Very disturbing.  I don't endorse the actions of those who attacked the IDF but the government has stoked this fire by using the IDF to expel Jews and refusing to allow them to defend themselves.  If Nethanyahu was really a Jewish leader he would promote cooperation between the IDF and settlers instead of building up to a war.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
Fat Ben Eliezer has a history of making irrational pronunciations let him take his Lithium
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »

amen amen.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »
I would love to be able to read the Hebrew Forum to see what is being said on this whole subject there.  I would be interested in reading Chaim's and Ron's take on this.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 07:23:15 PM »
The Sad part is that I have been reading the Hebrew comments on YNET and the comments are as though HAMAS was typing in Hebrew. People are calling on Bibi to step down because he does not want to crack down on the settlers with brute force. These stupid Leftist want IDF soldiers to shoot at the settlers.  >:(

Time for a civil war, Judah Maccabee where are you when we need you.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4161849,00.html

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 07:52:07 PM »
The Sad part is that I have been reading the Hebrew comments on YNET and the comments are as though HAMAS was typing in Hebrew. People are calling on Bibi to step down because he does not want to crack down on the settlers with brute force. These stupid Leftist want IDF soldiers to shoot at the settlers.  >:(

Time for a civil war, Judah Maccabee where are you when we need you.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4161849,00.html

There are leftist elements who violently hate religious and nationalist Jews.  When I lived in San Francisco, a friend of mine ran the AFSI chapter there.  He was attacked by Peace Now members and got his leg broken.  Oddly I thnk the peace camp is more personally violent than the supposed war hawks.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »
Isn't San Francisco infested with leftist scum? Michael Savage calles it "San-FranSicko". :o
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
Isn't San Francisco infested with leftist scum? Michael Savage calles it "San-FranSicko". :o

More than infested.   They dominate it.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 01:11:33 AM »
More than infested.   They dominate it.
oh this is very bad then... But believe me, if you come here to Israel nd walk through the streets of northern Tel Aviv - you will see the same trash. Self hating jewish garbage

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 01:19:07 AM »
Just the other day I saw an ignorant Israeli leftist moron who saw that I have a Kahane Symbol on my  bag... Oh the way he looked at me... And then that kike said "titbayesh lecha... Mamash busha..." which means "you should be ashmed of yourself. This is disgrace" I felt like punchinh him in his ugly face.. But I didn't do anything because I' a moderate 8)

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 03:45:03 AM »
The Bolshevik Jews are becoming a plague , they will destroy us all !    >:(

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »
May the qassam rockets rain on his head.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »
F Imam Eliezer.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »
A Civil War G-D forbid !

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 01:43:56 PM »
oh this is very bad then... But believe me, if you come here to Israel nd walk through the streets of northern Tel Aviv - you will see the same trash. Self hating jewish garbage

I went to Israel this year and spent too days in Tel Aviv.  I actually liked it, the people were very helpful and friendly.  I did not engage in much political conversation.  One guy harangued me about Americans and guns.  I just told him I am not giving up mine.