Author Topic: This is what this [censored] hole wrote to me.  (Read 555 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is what this [censored] hole wrote to me.
« on: December 19, 2011, 03:23:28 PM »
From ThePalestine1948  on youtube.

"Tag Mahir u [censored], u gay mother [censored]. i dare you to come face to face with Palestinian yehoode masreyah. i will [censored] your ass until you love me u fogget. Maved lekol yehoodeem. I love Hitler for leaving some jews so we can enjoy your death aswell. "

This is the gayest sh^t but typical of how arabs talk and actually feel inside.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: This is what this donkey hole wrote to me.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 03:25:59 PM »

This guy says the same about Pakis (also Arabic culture).
 Go from 2:45
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
When one analyzes such poetic effluent you can see that inbreeding is a bad idea. Especially as Arabs tend to have low IQ's this coupled with mating close relatives obviously leads to severe retardation.

Don't worry Tag, this person obviously cannot put two coherent words together so i'm betting that this person has trouble walking, breathing and thinking at the same time.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 06:24:37 AM »
From ThePalestine1948  on youtube.

"Tag Mahir u moron, u gay mother deleted. i dare you to come face to face with Palestinian yehoode masreyah. i will deleted your donkey until you love me u fogget. Maved lekol yehoodeem. I love Hitler for leaving some jews so we can enjoy your death aswell. "

This is the gayest sh^t but typical of how arabs talk and actually feel inside.
i put thepalesttine1948 can't find him i want to tell him something
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 08:21:07 AM »
Pfui. This Muslims are disgusting. They are like Nazis, but in addition they have no manners.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 02:07:51 AM »
Muslims are indeed the scum of the earth
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!