Author Topic: Tel Aviv : A Christian City?  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tel Aviv : A Christian City?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »
If Torah Jews don't take Israel, then it will go to the dogs.  Shame on us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »
The entire situation is ridiculous. None of these people should be in Israel. I don't mind the Filipinos as much but they are still doing jobs Jews should have. If Jews "aren't willing" to do these jobs as the cliched supporters of MNCs always are claiming when it comes to cheap labor, they should invest a little cash into Israel's amazing technological centers and create robots and machines that can do the grunt work.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 01:04:44 AM »
The entire situation is ridiculous. None of these people should be in Israel. I don't mind the Filipinos as much but they are still doing jobs Jews should have. If Jews "aren't willing" to do these jobs as the cliched supporters of MNCs always are claiming when it comes to cheap labor, they should invest a little cash into Israel's amazing technological centers and create robots and machines that can do the grunt work.

Now that is a great idea... I think Israel could outdo Silicon Valley when it comes to High-Tech...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 06:38:41 AM »
בס''ד

Israel certainly does not need cheap foreign labor. These foreign workers are destroying the Jewish character of the nation. Jews have to learn how to work with their hands again. "Menial" jobs should be given to Jewish teenagers who want to earn a little money while going to school and who want to gain some early work experience. No one should be ashamed of any type of work. All work is honorable.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 08:32:28 AM »
this kind of thing happens in every single developed country. in israel it is africans/filipinos and probably arabs, in america its mexicans, in europe its eastern europeans and arab/turks. in every  country it ends up hurting because politicians give away the country to the migrant workers.

id rather have filipinos who are known for good work ethic than arabs, turks or mexicans though

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »
בס''ד

Israel certainly does not need cheap foreign labor. These foreign workers are destroying the Jewish character of the nation. Jews have to learn how to work with their hands again. "Menial" jobs should be given to Jewish teenagers who want to earn a little money while going to school and who want to gain some early work experience. No one should be ashamed of any type of work. All work is honorable.

You're right Chaim. I think Americans also need to learn how to do this kind of work again too. I've heard there are many well-paying jobs available in the USA in professions like welding or mechanics, etc. but that many people are only seeking office jobs.

Now that is a great idea... I think Israel could outdo Silicon Valley when it comes to High-Tech...

Israel is really a great place for scientific and technical achievement. I'm always excited to know about what new things Israeli scientists have discovered.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
Israel is much like the United States in that her people are rapidly getting brainwashed into thinking that the immigrant or "refugee" issue is a matter of snivel-rights. Remember Nellie the Weasel's famous editorial in Ha'aretz last year? Most Israelis, being brainwashed, do not realize that Weasel and people like him are traitors--they just imagine that being a Holocaust survivor he should be taken seriously.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
Israel is much like the United States in that her people are rapidly getting brainwashed into thinking that the immigrant or "refugee" issue is a matter of snivel-rights. Remember Nellie the Weasel's famous editorial in Ha'aretz last year? Most Israelis, being brainwashed, do not realize that Weasel and people like him are traitors--they just imagine that being a Holocaust survivor he should be taken seriously.

Of course if these immigrants would just accept status of Ger, being a resident alien, or convert to Judaism then there is no problem.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 01:34:37 PM »
You really think Africans (many of whom are Muslims) will convert to Judaism?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »
You really think Africans (many of whom are Muslims) will convert to Judaism?

I don't care if they do or they don't. As I stated originally I believe that the Torahs method of dealing with 'resident strangers' or 'Gerim' is the correct way to deal with it. If they don't convert they are not full citizens. As I said I do know several 'African Americans' who have converted according to Orthodox standards.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »
So you think they need to stay in Israel. Okay.