Author Topic: NWO Media: "Nearly Half Of All Extremist Plots in NYC Target Jews"  (Read 453 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Report: Nearly Half Of All "Extremist" Conspiracies in New York Target Jews

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-half-extremist-plots-nyc-aim-jewish-targets-230431023.html

The NWO is clearly trying to imply that the rest (meaning more than half) of terror plots in NY target Muslims and blacks. Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: NWO Media: "Nearly Half Of All Extremist Plots in NYC Target Jews"
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 07:36:59 AM »
I would imagine that's one reason that New York is a target, along with the fact that it's a very large city with lots of people that can be harmed at once by a large attack anyway. The fact that New York city has a lot of Jewish people there probably only makes it more of a target for Muslims.

I wonder if maybe this is an underhanded way for the NWO media to try to blame Jews for terrorist attacks, maybe by saying that if they weren't there, then people would be safe from Al Qaeda? Of course it's ridiculous but I think maybe they are trying to sneakily get people to blame the Jews for the attacks instead of the real perpetrators, the Muslims.

I think this because of the way Ron Paul's followers blame Israel for the problems the USA is having with Muslims. It seems like the standard line is now to blame innocent Jews for what evil Muslims do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 07:41:08 AM »
I would imagine that's one reason that New York is a target, along with the fact that it's a very large city with lots of people that can be harmed at once by a large attack anyway. The fact that New York city has a lot of Jewish people there probably only makes it more of a target.
Probably but that is besides the point. I think it's obvious what is objectionable about this headline and story, namely everything.

1--referring to terrorists not as terrorists but "extremists", i.e. attempting to link them with conservative opposition to Obama
2--making a point that Jews are less than half of all targets, thereby implying that blacks/Muslims are the number-one target of "hate crimes"
3--the general morally relativistic tone

Basically, the NWO media is trying to imply that white male Tea Partiers are behind terror plots against Jews, but are targeting "minorities" even more in NYC.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »
Everything in the liberal mind is backwards. They see the white guy tea partier as the horrible threat to safety and security while the militant black Muslims are just seen as peacefully expressing their right to free speech.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 10:05:07 AM »
I don't think the NWO was trying to blame Jews for "provoking" terror attacks--that's a good point though. I do think the main intention though is to paint conservatives as terrorists and imply that they are attacking both Jews and favored minority groups.