Author Topic: Large hysterical response from Ron Paul cult members to our new video!  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Minutes after I uploaded the new video exposing Ron Paul ys"v, hordes of his cult members started attacking, baruch Hashem. It is important that our people respond. This gives us an opportunity to get major attention on zootube for our forums.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Large hysterical response from Ron Paul cult members to our new video!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
Will do. I am glad this is happening.

By the way Chaim, the Paulestenians responded like MAD to the youtube of Rush's parody of him.   They are like cockroaches.

Also, interestingly, a lot of the wacko respondents admitted they were'nt even GOPers and hated the GOP.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »
I just posted about four or five responses to those vile Paulbots... Man they are out like vermin tonight...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:35:08 PM »
Great Job Chaim!
I think you hit a nerve with Ron Paul 'The Nazi' supporters, give 'em Hell!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
בס''ד

Minutes after I uploaded the new video exposing Ron Paul ys"v, hordes of his cult members started attacking, baruch Hashem. It is important that our people respond. This gives us an opportunity to get major attention on zootube for our forums.

Chaim,    considering how much time Ron Paul fanatics spend on the Internet responding to videos,   articles,   and what's mentioned on radio programs such as Rush Limbaugh,   Sean Hannity,  and Mark Levin,       putting together a number of videos about Ron Paul might be the best method in the U.S. of getting JTF publicity.       When all is said and done,   my guess is this current video is going to be in the top 5 most viewed videos in JTF history.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 09:57:49 PM »
I just posted about four or five responses to those vile Paulbots... Man they are out like vermin tonight...

Thanks,   muman! 

This is just the beginning in terms of the Paulbots responses.    Once they mention the video on one or more of the Ron Paul message board sites,    the traffic and responses to this video is going to be through the roof.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »
If Ron Paul really says so - he is a jewhater.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
done  :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 02:19:37 PM »
ron paul supported cynthia mckinney that stupid racist jewhating black woman when she ran for president as a green party candidate. he also supported arab jewhater ralph nader. both are basically communists and unlamented antisemites.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/09/ron-paul-to-announce-presidential-endorsement-plans/

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
wow i just looked at the comments the hysterical ron paul nazis are making. he definitely has a very strong backing from neonazis and skinheads.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »
ron paul supported cynthia mckinney that stupid racist jewhating black woman when she ran for president as a green party candidate. he also supported arab jewhater ralph nader. both are basically communists and unlamented antisemites.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/09/ron-paul-to-announce-presidential-endorsement-plans/

both VERY good points.  He has a history of being nothing more than a ultra leftist and a hypocrite.   I can't wait till he dies.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 01:54:09 AM »
Great video! 

Ron Paul, had he lived in Germany in the early 40's, would have been pushing Jews out of their homes, or into boxcars or into the ovens of Dachau.  When you see pictures of concentration camp guards, you can be sure that Ron Paul would have been amongst them.  He's a sick, evil, Jew-hater. 

I'd vote for BHO, before I'd vote for this madman who will be the death of us all if he, G-d forbid!!!, ever became POTUS.

The good news is --- HE WON'T!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 05:15:40 PM »
Let's hope Iowa voters wake up fast.

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
Holy smokes, the Jew haters are coming out of the woodwork. LOL! By the way, their spelling and grammar is appalling.

Chaim, this is great. I'm Tweeting it.
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline SharonD

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
Cool! I checked this a.m., and several people have re-tweeted Chaim's Ron Paul video. Even a local talk show host who retweets me all the time retweeted it.  8) Who knows how many thousands of people may view it?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:54:26 AM by SharonD »
~__/>
  /\ /\

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »
paul and his talibans are coming unhinged. they were so used to the media going easy on heir paul because he made the other gopers look bad. god forbid he should have to defend his white nationalist views!!!  :laugh: