Author Topic: Ain't Ron Paul a jewhater? read this and tell me  (Read 768 times)

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ain't Ron Paul a jewhater? read this and tell me
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
I posted about this story from IsraelNationalNews.... The story claims he doesn't hate Jews.... It claims he just thinks Israel should not exist...

While that is a form of antisemitism it is a new form which doesn't conform to the traditional antisemitism. Of course this position makes him very likable to those who have traditional Jew hatred.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,59010.msg530530.html#msg530530
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 03:26:34 PM »
Ron Paul seems to forget some people didn't want America to exist either like the British who considered America a colony and the Mexicans who considered the southwest there's or the native Americans who were here first and still don't want to be called Americans but recognized as their own nation. Ron paul is a hypocrite.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
Ron Paul seems to forget some people didn't want America to exist either like the British who considered America a colony and the Mexicans who considered the southwest there's or the native Americans who were here first and still don't want to be called Americans but recognized as their own nation. Ron paul is a hypocrite.
And he forgets America got help in the revolutionary from people like Lafayette, Von Steuben and Pulaski amongst others.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Paul Schacter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 05:31:04 PM »

Ron paul is an official candidate for KU KLUX KLAN. Dump him!

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »
He is the gop's version of dennis kucinich. only difference is the democrats have the sense not to take kucinich seriously when he runs. the gop is being infiltrated by neonazis and other dreks.