Author Topic: 'Molotov cocktail' thrown at Queens mosque, home- I would not turn the guy in!!  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
New York News
'Molotov cocktail' thrown at Queens mosque, home- I did not do it but if I knew who did, I would not turn the guy in!!
Updated at 07:20 AM today- 1/2/12
Eyewitness News
JAMAICA, Queens (WABC) -- Authorities say they are investigating four fire attacks in New York City, including one at an Islamic center.
Police say three of the attacks Sunday night in Queens involved molotov cocktails. There were no injuries.
In the first attack, a bottle was thrown at a counter in a bodega at 8 p.m.
Ten minutes later, a nearby house was possibly set on fire. It took firefighters 40 minutes to bring the blaze under control.
At 8:44 p.m., a bottle was thrown at the Imam Al-Khoei Foundation building. Only a door of the Shiite mosque was damaged, and by the time firefighters arrive, the fire was out.
"When we came out we smelled the gasoline, and at the time we called the police officers," a resident said.
The last attack, at 10:14 p.m., was on a private house used for Hindu worship services. Police say two bottles were thrown but didn't explode.
Police are investigating the attacks as bias crimes.
"You know, this is the first time this has happened here, so we feel safe with the police and everybody here supporting us," said Maan Al Sahlani, Imam Al-Khoei Foundation.
(The Associated Press contributed to this report)
(Copyright ©2012 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8487199&rss=rss-cnn-wabc-article-8487199
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fire-bombs-including-tossed-qeens-mosque-eyed-hate-crimes-article-1.999648?localLinksEnabled=false
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:42:26 AM by Circus Boy »

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
was probably thrown my a muslim who was angry the mosque wasnt crazy enough for him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
was probably thrown my a muslim who was angry the mosque wasnt crazy enough for him.
:::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Was this a Sunni or Shi(i)t(e) mosque? The suspect likely was a member of the other denomination of Sh*tlam.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Yes this is probably true. There is lots of tension between the several Muslim denominations. Even inside the particular fractions is struggeling.

We all know how crazy this cult is. And remember nobody is as cruel to a Muslim than a Muslim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Quite possible since the hindu place was targeted (possibly) as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sunni are the common derivative, who can be logically involved in such acts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
Was this a Sunni or Shi(i)t(e) mosque? The suspect likely was a member of the other denomination of Sh*tlam.
They were Shiites like the Iranian m.f.'s who held 44 Americans POW's for 444 days at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979-80 like their Hezbollah cousins in Beirut who held American prisoners for years in the late 1980's to early 90's.  But lest you think the Shiites are the bad guys, Osama Bin Ladin was a Sunni so in the world of camel jockey towelheads, there is no difference.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:59:01 PM by Circus Boy »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

What a waste. They didn't lose any muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Turns out it is an attack by a black guy who was pissed off about Starbucks coffee sold at a store run by muzzies.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Turns out it is an attack by a black guy who was pissed off about Starbucks coffee sold at a store run by muzzies.

please elaborate.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They caught him on camera
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

I just looked on the NYpost and it seems like the post removed the picture of the black guy. look at the comments. they comment about the sketch being a black guy
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I am watching it on abc 7 news right now. They did show the sketch but didn't mention if he was a muzzie or not

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
It was a black guy. They saw he might not even face charges since he was deranged.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
Police said the perpetrator Ray Lazier Lengend had "personal grievances" with each targeted location, and law enforcement officials told the Associated Press that Lengend claimed he was denied use of the Islamic center's bathroom.
p.s.- Sounds nuts because Jamaica Hospital is right across the Van Wyck Expressway and who would want to use a muzzie bathroom when he can use a public hospital bathroom right across the street?  I guess he couldn't hold it!!
What say all you Sherlock Holmes JTFers?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:13:40 AM by Circus Boy »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
"They say he might not even face charges since he was black."

Fixed  :::D

Offline Circus Boy

• Junior JTFer
He's GUYANESE according to the news.  Most likely he's Christian.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:49:57 PM by Circus Boy »