Author Topic: Interesting article on Dubai looks like a big Arab con job to me. Read on...  (Read 718 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Best quote from the article:

Saleh, a lean private in the Saudi Arabian army, has come here for the Coldplay concert, and tells me Dubai is "great" for gays: "In Saudi, it's hard to be straight when you're young. The women are shut away so everyone has gay sex. But they only want to have sex with boys – 15- to 21-year-olds. I'm 27, so I'm too old now. I need to find real gays, so this is the best place. All Arab gays want to live in Dubai."

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Saleh, a lean private in the Saudi Arabian army, has come here for the Coldplay concert, and tells me Dubai is "great" for gays: "In Saudi, it's hard to be straight when you're young. The women are shut away so everyone has gay sex. But they only want to have sex with boys – 15- to 21-year-olds. I'm 27, so I'm too old now. I need to find real gays, so this is the best place. All Arab gays want to live in Dubai."

Pat Condell mentioned that once, I thought he was joking, apparently he wasn't...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Pat Condell mentioned that once, I thought he was joking, apparently he wasn't...
Sometimes it appears Islam is a deliberate attempt to create the most absurd bizarre caricature like anti-society based on evil and bad measures. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Later, in a hotel bar, I start chatting to a dyspeptic expat American who works in the cosmetics industry and is desperate to get away from these people. She says: "All the people who couldn't succeed in their own countries end up here, and suddenly they're rich and promoted way above their abilities and bragging about how great they are. I've never met so many incompetent people in such senior positions anywhere in the world." She adds: "It's absolutely racist. I had Filipino girls working for me doing the same job as a European girl, and she's paid a quarter of the wages. The people who do the real work are paid next to nothing, while these incompetent managers pay themselves £40,000 a month."
I think Dubai's main export to the world is Arab-style of corruption, decadence and bigotry.