Author Topic: Gay-Gay-Gay, it runs in the family  (Read 3702 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Gay-Gay-Gay, it runs in the family
« on: June 20, 2007, 10:45:53 AM »
The faggot dyke Rosie O'Donnell's faggot brother helps faggot bill.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-stgay0620,0,4099029.story?coll=ny-linews-headlines

Gay marriage bill adopted by Assembly
BY JAMES T. MADORE

June 20, 2007, 12:21 AM EDT

ALBANY -- For the first time in state history, a bill legalizing gay marriage was debated publicly in one of the houses of the State Legislature Tuesday.

The measure, introduced at the behest of Gov. Eliot Spitzer, was adopted by the Assembly, 85-61. But the bill was expected to die in the Senate, where it wasn't even scheduled for a floor debate.

"We're not doing gay marriage by [tomorrow's adjournment], that's for sure," said Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno (R-Brunswick), before the debate in the Democratic-controlled Assembly.

Still, the three-hour debate represented a victory of sorts because some Assembly members would've preferred not taking up the issue. And Spitzer, a Democrat, lobbied intensely for the debate, sources said.

Massachusetts is the only state to recognize same-sex unions, and it did so through a court decision.

New York is one of five states that doesn't define marriage as being between a man and a woman. Unable to marry, same-sex couples are denied medical decision-making authority, inheritance rights and the ability to adopt children as a couple, said the Empire State Pride Agenda, an advocacy group.

In Tuesday night's debate, Assemb. Daniel O'Donnell (D-Manhattan) urged passage of the bill he introduced for the governor, saying, "This doesn't force anyone to do anything. ... It's about giving out the license, not conducting the marriage."

O'Donnell, who is gay and a brother of actress Rosie O'Donnell, emphasized that the bill would not compel clergy to perform same-sex marriages.

Assemb. Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn), an Orthodox Jew, replied by suggesting incestuous couples be recognized along with those of the same sex. "There are certain things that do not change for me unless God sends a message to me," he said.

Lawmakers laughed a few minutes later when they heard thunder from a passing rainstorm.

Hikind and others pointed to a Cornell University poll showing 52 percent oppose legalizing gay marriage.

Assemb. Deborah Glick (D-Manhattan), a lesbian, said, "This is about ... protecting family. This isn't about forcing other people to change their religious beliefs."

Staff writer Melissa Mansfield contributed to this story.

Copyright 2007 Newsday Inc.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Gay-Gay-Gay, it runs in the family
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
I expect this kind of insane thing from O'Donnell and her twit family... but the part that really disturbed me was:

Assemb. Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn), an Orthodox Jew, replied by suggesting incestuous couples be recognized along with those of the same sex. "There are certain things that do not change for me unless G-d sends a message to me," he said.

Is this person being sarcastic to make a point or is this another fake "orthodox" Jew?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 11:28:34 AM »
He is being sarcastic, he is saying that incest is just as evil as homosexuality
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
Yeah, he was just saying that if you legalize gay marriage, why not incestuous marriage because they're both condemned by G-d.  That O'Donnell family truly has been cursed.  It's amazing that lunatics can be elected for public office, but that's the Democrats for ya. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »
I never knew homoism ran in the family
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 01:50:30 PM »
I expect this kind of insane thing from O'Donnell and her twit family... but the part that really disturbed me was:

Assemb. Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn), an Orthodox Jew, replied by suggesting incestuous couples be recognized along with those of the same sex. "There are certain things that do not change for me unless G-d sends a message to me," he said.

Is this person being sarcastic to make a point or is this another fake "orthodox" Jew?

Wasn't Dov Hikind once a JDL member?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 02:56:26 PM »
Chaim says Dov Hikind :P is a fraud who fell away and became an ultra-leftist pansy after he left the JDL.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 01:36:25 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 07:38:50 PM »
He is being sarcastic, he is saying that incest is just as evil as homosexuality

Baruch Hashem. I'm glad he took a stand.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 07:51:09 PM »
I heard on TV that they want to mess up The Price Is Right by having that fat ugly dyke replace Bob Barker who just retired.

Maybe that's their way of killing off the show completely.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »
Everyone hates her. I could never stand her even before I knew she was a fag.

What the...? You didn't know at one time that she is a dyke?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 12:33:55 AM »
I think, if they are not given the right to adopt children and have no tax benefits, then they can unite as much as they want.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 05:17:37 AM »

He should take the lightning as a sign that he shouldn't vote to legalize gay marriage.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 05:22:05 AM »
I think, if they are not given the right to adopt children and have no tax benefits, then they can unite as much as they want.

But G-d will punish them for it and any society that tolerates it will be destroyed by G-d. That's what happened to Ancient Greece and Rome.

How did Ancient Greece and Rome fall?