Author Topic: "That Zimmerman hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace." -- Mike Tyson  (Read 912 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
From:  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mike-tyson-sex-drugs-trayvon-martin-222803402.html

"My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. But it's just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don't, it's gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. He'll have gotten away with impunity. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

I know what you're thinking--"Who cares what he says?"   I wouldn't care, except that I believe that he's speaking for millions of his own people, and that's what's so scary.  He dares speak what most of them won't. 

In 1992, Tyson was convicted of raping Desiree Washington, a beauty pageant contestant, and served three years in prison.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: "That Zimmerman hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace." -- Mike Tyson
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 12:49:22 AM »
Tyson is a Nazi Muslim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 01:08:08 AM »
The ear-biting animal snarls some racist bunk... Not surprised...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »
Even if Zimmerman gets out of going to prison over this he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life. Just for defending himself.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 05:38:07 PM »
Rapist >:(

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
I think this guy threatened to eat someone's children once
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:36:15 PM by hateislam »

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »
May Hashem's  holy work give Mike Tyson cancer!  >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
It think this guy threatened to eat someone's children once

Yes, he said, and I quote:
I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html