Author Topic: Romney the only one that can beat obama  (Read 11566 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Romney the only one that can beat obama
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2012, 06:35:13 AM »
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gEnJZVocts_NGNnKj9-PUb0Q8DbA?docId=64a7f57bad8a4c14a675edcd8eb64214

And what exactly is wrong with those statements?

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says there should be a "thorough investigation" into the shooting death of an unarmed, black Florida teenager that has rallied civil rights activists.

There should.

Romney issued a written statement Friday calling 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death "a tragedy."

It was.

He said an investigation would reassure the public that, in his words, "justice is carried out with impartiality and integrity."

It should.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »
I think Scumtorum knows it's over because he said he would take the VP spot,  I don't really like Scumtorum but I think he earned the VP spot.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »
Tomorrow Wisconsin, Maryland and the District of Columbia hold primaries lets hope that reality sets in and people realize Romney is the nominee.
If Romney wins all three tomorrow it's over.
I think someone should teach Scumtorum to do math because it seems he don't know how.
http://www.mittromney.com/call-home/landing

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2012, 06:03:31 PM »
And what exactly is wrong with those statements?

There should.

It was.

It should.

A muslim tries to beat your head in and take your gun, because you asked him why he was staking out a Jewish elementary school, and it's his death that you would consider the tradgedy, not that a half-hispanic guy (if you were him) entrusted on maintaining the citizens' saftey was attacked.

And that last statement is not him telling police to correctly do their job, its a typical liberal word-twist. What he implies is that citizens are up in arms for the life of the thug, and he is going to fight and try to stick anything he can to the guy to appease them. He's asking for the inquisition of this man to continue. If you had stepped out of your house without asking permission of any cop and asked the kid why he's looking into your house, and retaliated the assault, how much "investigation to reassure the public how fair the legal system is" could you handle?

Note the word "impartiality". This implies that though a psycopath that black witnesses at the scence attested to as the agressor was indeed in violation of the law, the ruling might be partial to one trying to protect his own life who wasn't, which is potentially unfair and requires some extra action beyond the investigation that obviously already happened.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.ca/2012/03/friday-afternoon-roundup-big-three.html
The Million Cap March
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
A muslim tries to beat your head in and take your gun, because you asked him why he was staking out a Jewish elementary school, and it's his death that you would consider the tradgedy, not that a half-hispanic guy (if you were him) entrusted on maintaining the citizens' saftey was attacked.

And that last statement is not him telling police to correctly do their job, its a typical liberal word-twist. What he implies is that citizens are up in arms for the life of the thug, and he is going to fight and try to stick anything he can to the guy to appease them. He's asking for the inquisition of this man to continue. If you had stepped out of your house without asking permission of any cop and asked the kid why he's looking into your house, and retaliated the assault, how much "investigation to reassure the public how fair the legal system is" could you handle?

Note the word "impartiality". This implies that though a psycopath that black witnesses at the scence attested to as the agressor was indeed in violation of the law, the ruling might be partial to one trying to protect his own life who wasn't, which is potentially unfair and requires some extra action beyond the investigation that obviously already happened.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.ca/2012/03/friday-afternoon-roundup-big-three.html
The Million Cap March
I have read and understood Egyptian hieroglyphics but this I can't understand.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:03:29 PM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »
Tonight the primary battle can be over, if Romney wins all three you will be calling people for Scumtorum and you will be saying "do you hear me now"  "do you hear me now"

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »
The primary is over, Romney is going to be the nominate.
I think it's time to forget the nonsense that Scumtorum is going to do something and start to support Romney who is definitely going to be the nominee or is everyone going to sit back and wait until June to start supporting him or would you rather obammmay get another four years.
Scumtorum is just like a child, he don't want to face the fact that he lost and that it's over so he wants to ruin any chance for Romney to be President and the people are falling for that nonsense.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »
The primary is over, Romney is going to be the nominate.
I think it's time to forget the nonsense that Scumtorum is going to do something and start to support Romney who is definitely going to be the nominee or is everyone going to sit back and wait until June to start supporting him or would you rather obammmay get another four years.
Scumtorum is just like a child, he don't want to face the fact that he lost and that it's over so he wants to ruin any chance for Romney to be President and the people are falling for that nonsense.

Don't you have anything better to do like take photos of Romney to the bathroom with you?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »
Don't you have anything better to do like take photos of Romney to the bathroom with you?
I understand that your brain does not function well so I will excuse you for anything you say.

P.S. No matter what you say the fact is scumtorum is finished and ROMNEY is the nominee  :P

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »
This will make you laugh, Scumtorum aide said Gingrich should drop out.

The Rick Santorum campaign is formally calling on Newt Gingrich to drop out of the race and endorse the former Pennsylvania senator, following Tuesday night's three-primary sweep by Mitt Romney.

Santorum's communications director Hogan Gidley made the statement during a Wednesday appearance on MSNBC.

"We are still in this to win it," Gidley said. "What we would like for are all the conservatives, including people like Newt Gingrich, to bow out of this race and get behind us obviously. I think that the polls show, even last night, that the percentage points that Gingrich had, had he been out, we would have been able to beat Mitt Romney in Wisconsin."

In the past, the Santorum campaign has responded a bit more delicately when asked about Gingrich's continued presence in the race. Aides have usually insisted that they would never force a candidate to decide when to end his bid, but that they would of course welcome Gingrich's support.

But Romney's Tuesday night primary wins in Maryland, Wisconsin and Washington D.C., combined with growing pressure for Santorum himself to drop out, have changed the dynamics of the race. Perhaps the only thing that could cause voters to reassess, the argument goes, would be if Gingrich were to end his campaign and endorse Santorum.

That said, Gidley's logic isn't exactly solid. When asked who their second choice would be, Gingrich backers have often been split between Romney and Santorum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »
Santorum was never presidential material... Honestly the people of his own state who know him best put him out of office... His actions the past few weeks really shows how small minded he really is... He would rather the Democrats hold the White House rather than see it go to a fellow Republican... Quite sad... Romney was really the only hope the Republicans had in this slate of candidates from day one... Now that the fun and games are over Republicans can get down to business...Polls today are already looking favorable for a Romney / shvartza President  contest  8)... Polls show the undecideds of both parties are falling into line behind Romney.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2012, 07:39:58 PM »
Santorum was never presidential material... Honestly the people of his own state who know him best put him out of office... His actions the past few weeks really shows how small minded he really is... He would rather the Democrats hold the White House rather than see it go to a fellow Republican... Quite sad... Romney was really the only hope the Republicans had in this slate of candidates from day one... Now that the fun and games are over Republicans can get down to business...Polls today are already looking favorable for a Romney / shvartza President  contest  8)... Polls show the undecideds of both parties are falling into line behind Romney.

Course I think we can agree that Romney might be another Gerald Ford course he'll be a lot better than the OButt Cheese we have now.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »
Course I think we can agree that Romney might be another Gerald Ford course he'll be a lot better than the OButt Cheese we have now.
As someone that remembers Fords time in office I will tell you he was actually a better president than people give him credit for...  I personally don't see Romney and Ford having much in common...  I will agree with you however that anyone is better than what we are dealing with now.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:22 PM »
More good news  :dance:

Poll Shows Romney Takes Lead In Pennsylvania Primary

4/5/2012 11:32 AM ET
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has taken the lead in GOP rival Rick Santorum's home state of Pennsylvania, according to the results of a new Public Policing Polling poll released Wednesday.

The poll showed that 42 percent of likely Pennsylvania primary voters said they would vote for Romney, while 37 percent said they would vote for Santorum, a former two-term Pennsylvania Senator.

The numbers have changed significantly from just a month ago as the April 24th Pennsylvania primary approaches. Support for Romney has jumped by 17 percentage points, climbing from 25 percent to 42 percent.

Meanwhile, support for Santorum has dropped 6 percentage points from 43 percent to 37 percent, according to Public Policy Polling.

Santorum has said that the primary in his home state is a "must win."

"The people of Pennsylvania know me," Santorum said Wednesday on the campaign trail. "We've got a strong base of support here and we're going to work very, very hard."

The people know you that's why they don't want you.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
Scumtorum is so desperate that he is now saying everyone made a mistake on the delegate count and he should have more and Romney less... He is a joke.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »
You bumping this thread is a joke. If you really wanna help Romney go troll other forums.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2012, 06:48:58 PM »
You bumping this thread is a joke. If you really wanna help Romney go troll other forums.
You don't like it too bad, the last time I looked this was an open forum for people with different views.
Why don't you say something intelligent.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Why is it a joke? In actuality very soon Romney will be the only game in town...  It's either Romney or the shvartza President... For my money its been Romney or Newt from day one... Newt had the smarts to call it a day and enjoy his place as a senior statesman at the up coming convention... Santorum on the other hand is pressing on to the point where he is starting to look like a spoiled rotten little sore looser... In my book Santorum would have been hard pressed to run a successful campaign to gain office as the local dog catcher... It's almost to the point where the guy will not even carry his own state... The people who know him best wont vote for him... Go figure  :::D Ironically this thread may end up being the springboard for JTF's political agenda once Romney wins a few more primaries and cements the nomination.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2012, 04:20:38 AM »
You don't like it too bad, the last time I looked this was an open forum for people with different views.
Why don't you say something intelligent.
It's a joke because you keep this thread on artificial life support by bumping it with empty remarks. Your claimed support of Romney is well known, as well as the fact that JTF would support him over Hussein Osama.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2012, 04:25:12 AM »
Why is it a joke? In actuality very soon Romney will be the only game in town...  It's either Romney or the shvartza President... For my money its been Romney or Newt from day one... Newt had the smarts to call it a day and enjoy his place as a senior statesman at the up coming convention... Santorum on the other hand is pressing on to the point where he is starting to look like a spoiled rotten little sore looser... In my book Santorum would have been hard pressed to run a successful campaign to gain office as the local dog catcher... It's almost to the point where the guy will not even carry his own state... The people who know him best wont vote for him... Go figure  :::D Ironically this thread may end up being the springboard for JTF's political agenda once Romney wins a few more primaries and cements the nomination.
JTF will support Romney over Osama but jonson brown is a toxic racist which we should distance from JTF.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2012, 06:39:20 AM »
JTF will support Romney over Osama but jonson brown is a toxic racist which we should distance from JTF.
JTF will support Romney only because its going to be the only game in town... Sadly I would have like to see things handled a bit differently so when we got to this point it would be true support and not just the support of last resort...  At 5 or 6 pages and at well over a 1000 views I have to say this thread must be interesting someone...  Instead of people coming on the thread and debating they continually come on the thread calling its originator Johnson Brown in order to discredit it... People looking in on our forum with an idea to join do not want to see this sort of guessing game and name calling... For all practical purposes jbeige has not resorted to the name calling and abuse that some people have plied him with in this thread... As far as " toxic racist goes" what actually classifies someone as a " toxic racist"  ? Why can't we just get a productive political thread going here and stop looking for past members every time we have someone that doesn't tow the party line.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2012, 06:55:00 AM »
Romney is a RINO and a weak candidate, so JTF shouldn't have embraced him prematurely. JTF, being the hardline principled and controversial organization that it is, is best suited to attack Hussein Osama and expose his treacheries. If we became cheerleaders to the phony RINO Romney, we wouldn't be doing him a favor but just making a joke out of ourselves. 

PS "jbeige" is a toxic racist even if he wasn't one and the same as Johnson Brown.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2012, 07:43:46 AM »
Romney is a RINO and a weak candidate, so JTF shouldn't have embraced him prematurely. JTF, being the hardline principled and controversial organization that it is, is best suited to attack Hussein Osama and expose his treacheries. If we became cheerleaders to the phony RINO Romney, we wouldn't be doing him a favor but just making a joke out of ourselves. 

PS "jbeige" is a toxic racist even if he wasn't one and the same as Johnson Brown.
RINO  :::D Every single one of the leading candidates running on this years slate are among the worst of  RINO's... Santorum possibly the worst of all... People are not going to install a hard right politician now or ever as president...  The joke is that we totally pull the underpinnings from under a candidate we will later try to bolster up... In my opinion Romney has never presented himself as a hard line conservative unlike Newt and Santorum have which anyone well versed in politics knows have a track record of "Rinoism" a mile long...  Romney has stated his policies will be to the right of were he was as governor... It's my opinion as governor of a very liberal state he was only giving the people who voted for him what they wanted in a responsible manor... It's also my opinion he will do the best for the people that might put him in office this time around... As far as the PS. goes... Everyone is someone here on the internet and do we really know who anyone is... I like to move ahead and not spend my time thinking of past members that very few people here on the forum even remember... For now jbiege seem like a productive member to me.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2012, 08:17:52 AM »

Toxic is such a harsh word and very insulting.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »

If Romney was a weak candidate to support what do you call Scumtorum who got tossed out of the senate in his own state.
In the mean time while you are in la la land it's a fact in ALL the polls that Romney is within striking distance of beating obaaamy and Scumtorum has NEVER been close to beating obaaamy so doesn't it look ridiculous for people to support a candidate that NEVER had a chance to beat obaaamy.
And even now people in your state of mind still knock the republican nominee that is just as bad as actually supporting obaaamy, so every time you knock Romney you are supporting obaaamy.